Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mile's confirms he's pansexual (indirectly, at least) which means his feelings for Tristan were legit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOhv-TNCf-Y
Old 05-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Offcourse they were he also said that he really does like Tristan
Old 05-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really hope his feelings being legitimate are confirmed. I wasn't sure what the messages the writers wanted to send with the minis as well as the conclusion of 14A.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Season 13 is on here were I live and just had episode 11 great triles interaction god makes me ship them even more !
Old 05-20-2015, 08:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

That reminds me of their hug at the end of that episode. <3 After I saw that scene and how Miles lingered, I knew for sure that they'd end up together at some point.

Last edited by ChinaTequilia; 05-20-2015 at 08:12 PM Reason: I cannot figure out how to upload images.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

That hug was so sweet
Old 05-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Taken from a user on another forum.

Quote:
I feel that Miles is using Tristan. That he isn't gay or bi...he just wants someone to care about him. Mile's issues with his father and feeling unloved. I think he just wants to know that someone cares about him. I think he truly still loves Maya.
Which I responded with:

Due to Miles's nature of just wanting love and acceptance, I often suspected Miles's was Pansexual and in the video below, he confirms such (indirectly, at least.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOhv-TNCf-Y

So, I agree with you: He turned to Tristan for love and acceptance. That doesn't mean he doesn't have legit feelings for Tristan or that it was all an act. No, he doesn't (as of right now) love Tristan (which he clearly still loves Maya), but he wasn't using Tristan either. I think their breakup was mainly based on Miles's insecurities with himself. He knew he was a bad guy with issues and that Tristan deserved better. If he truly didn't care, he wouldn't have been so hurt by the intervention or even bothered to try and make it up to Tristan. If you can remember Maya saying she was just confused which Miles replied with: "You're confused?" I think he knew he wasn't gay or even bi, but that the feelings for Tristan were legit and growing which he never felt that way about any other guy before.

It's quite annoying how people just can't see the true connection Triles has together. I'm not being one of those shippers that thinks my ship is the best and yada yada, but come on; just because you don't support a ship doesn't mean it isn't legit.
Old 05-23-2015, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Good response! I can understand questioning Miles motives. I have too. But what I don't understand is why he can't be trusted when it comes to Tristan but he's absolutely in love with Maya and his personal issues have no affect on that relationship. I'm not the biggest Miles fan but I think that there is a part of him that genuinely cares for both.
Old 05-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I would agree with that. Matlingsworth vs Triles is baffling to me. With Triles, no, I don't think they're in love but I think they have the potential to get there. We saw throughout season 13 that Tristan and Miles were close and that Tristan understood him. But with Maya and Miles, they're in love because... the show says so! But at every single turn they're arguing and on the brink of destruction and both characters just bring out the worst in each other. So I don't get how the latter can be more legitimate than the other and I just wish the writers had handled things differently.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

THere was a google hangout and some triles fan asked lyle of triles was over Lyle said they we shouldn't rule them out yet
Old 05-24-2015, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know! I suppose it's better than them telling us there's no chance for them, right? Regardless, I doubt they'll get back together this season.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

I don't want them back together i want to get there stuff together Miles gets his self together and tristan gets his stuff together ..
Old 05-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That's good Triles news about the Google Hangout. Hopefully Lyle actually knows something and isn't giving us false hope. I don't expect them back together this season either. Maya/Miles will probably happen again. But the good news is that couples make up and break up rather quickly as of late. I guess ideally Triles will slowly become friends again over the second half of season 14. Maybe Maya is even jealous. I'd kinda like to see her intimidated by the Triles history. Is that wrong? I just don't want this ship to be overlooked. They legitimately happened!
Old 05-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ugh. I'm probably in denial, but I'm still not convinced a Maya/Miles reunion is going to happen. I honestly think Maya will stay single for the rest of the reason and we'll get the Zaya/Zoemund triangle in season 15. I feel like we've been getting mixed signals on pretty much all of the tenners' (except Winston, Grace & Tiny's) romantic feelings. But anyways, I hope Tristan and Miles reconnect without the Maya angle being a huge deal because last block it was like this big rain cloud.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

There will always be a maya/miles/zoe/tristan square or what ever . In the promo's there were no any miles/maya scene's so we just have to wait and see what happends with that ...