Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I bet Miles won't take it well when his dad chucks a glass at him missing his head and almost smokes Hunter with it.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I guess I wasn't expecting any sort of Triles interaction in the finale but still felt a bit disappointed we didn't get any, especially with that promo of Miles throwing his family album into the fire, storms off, and Tristan follows. And then the whole time I was holding my breath during the Maya and Miles interaction...but not in a good way...it was like when you expect a killer to pop out of the darkness in a horror movie. Okay okay, maybe Miles/Maya isn't that bad. But I don't want to see them revisited. Especially if Miles goes out of his way to make amends with Maya when he should be doing that with Tristan. I want to see him value what they had.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really really really don't want Malingsworth I was happier when Miles was mad at Maya. I really don't think Miles was using Tristan. Or if he knew he was I'd like to believe he really had feelings for Tristan.
After you left," he said in a low voice, grateful for the fact that Ron's face was hidden, "she cried for a week. Probably longer, only she didn't want me to see. There were loads of nights when we never even spoke to each other. With you gone. She's like my sister," he went on. "I love her like a sister and I reckon she feels the same way about me. It's always been like that. I thought you knew."
Old 01-16-2015, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Miles said sorry to maya like 2 times thanking her for not giving up on Him. What about Tristan i was screaming at my tv.
Eric was so strong he should get a canadian award for that !!
Old 01-16-2015, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Miles said sorry to maya like 2 times thanking her for not giving up on Him. What about Tristan i was screaming at my tv.
Because Tristan gave up on him a few episodes ago. Honestly, Maya was probably his only support left. He's still not in a perfect position of course, but better than where he was a few episodes ago.

I really liked the relationship between them, but it doesn't seem likely to rekindle, from what was shown here. :/
Old 01-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Some triles think that miles set up the whole break up. Becasuse winston said
That tristan is better of without him.
Cant wait to see how their story continiues
Old 01-17-2015, 05:32 PM
New Fan

Triles Ain't Over

First off, we're only mid-season, and they have already said Miles and Tristan's relationship will be explored the entire season. And based off Firestarter (appropriate name) it looks like we're going to have a bisexual love triangle. I don't like Matlingworth because they are beyond toxic for each other. I mean the the last time they were together they committed arson in a school, a hit and run and kidnapping, and then lied in a felony case. It kind of reminds me of the We Found Love by Rihanna music video. Where the relationship may be love but it's a toxic kind of love. But dam I just listened to Bed of Lies by Nicki Minaj and was like "This better not be Triles!" But yes I do think Miles purposefully pushed Tristan away. Also, let's not forget the promo pics of Tristan with brown hair together with Miles. So April will hold lots of drama.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven.Eye (View Post)
First off, we're only mid-season, and they have already said Miles and Tristan's relationship will be explored the entire season. And based off Firestarter (appropriate name) it looks like we're going to have a bisexual love triangle. I don't like Matlingworth because they are beyond toxic for each other. I mean the the last time they were together they committed arson in a school, a hit and run and kidnapping, and then lied in a felony case. It kind of reminds me of the We Found Love by Rihanna music video. Where the relationship may be love but it's a toxic kind of love. But dam I just listened to Bed of Lies by Nicki Minaj and was like "This better not be Triles!" But yes I do think Miles purposefully pushed Tristan away. Also, let's not forget the promo pics of Tristan with brown hair together with Miles. So April will hold lots of drama.
Bless you on this post that amazing . Matlngworth is toxic together and we ave no idea what is coming in april. Lets keep hope (try)

how very
Old 01-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman129 (View Post)
Because Tristan gave up on him a few episodes ago. Honestly, Maya was probably his only support left. He's still not in a perfect position of course, but better than where he was a few episodes ago.

I really liked the relationship between them, but it doesn't seem likely to rekindle, from what was shown here. :/
This is hard to admit but it is true. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. The writers seem to want to present Miles in a way that is impossible not to feel sympathy for him. I feel like it is heavy handed in some ways but in other ways I will sit, think about, and later appreciate it. I can't help but like angst and he is the target for that.

I don't know...I think their last conversation was miscommunication. Tristan doesn't understand the complicated relationship Miles has with his dad beyond that he wants the relationship to be secret. I don't know why Maya is the only one who sees it and it is because of her own trauma. His own family and Winston don't. Okay, Degrassi. I get it, you like Mattingsworth(less).

I think that Miles didn't speak when Tristan broke up with him because he was so on guard after the intervention. He is basically just waiting to be called out on everything he had done wrong. It wasn't because he has feelings for Maya. This is bad for Triles. But I think that the two rediscovering their feelings for each other could bring much character growth. I don't want some "I saved you" cliche storyline like what could play out with Maya and Miles.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I figured he was silent throughout the conversation because he was sort of on a path of self-destruction, in a way. He reached a point of, "everything else in my life is screwing up, I might as well mess up my relationship, too." As tough as it may be to constantly have bad things occur, sometimes, it just takes one more thing off your plate. And obviously, masochism isn't healthy, but Miles hasn't been known to make the healthiest choices.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Because of his dad he shows self destuctive behavior. We saw that back in season 13. The writers are trowing matlingsworth (kess) down our troth
Old 02-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

This thread got quiet. Hope it is just us and others on the internet still support these two. Are there any new music videos or fan art out there?
Old 02-21-2015, 12:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
This thread got quiet. Hope it is just us and others on the internet still support these two. Are there any new music videos or fan art out there?
I just don't have much to say as the show is on hiatus.
After you left," he said in a low voice, grateful for the fact that Ron's face was hidden, "she cried for a week. Probably longer, only she didn't want me to see. There were loads of nights when we never even spoke to each other. With you gone. She's like my sister," he went on. "I love her like a sister and I reckon she feels the same way about me. It's always been like that. I thought you knew."
Old 02-26-2015, 09:06 PM
New Fan

What Do You All Think?

I assume you all have all been up to date on the new Degrassi webisodes? What did you think of Tristan's? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akS8m7ZVJfk
akS8m7ZVJfk I definitely have mixed feelings about the encounter. About the whole situation in fact. This is somehow going to play into the second block spring premiere. Buts how? Let's talks Triles theories!

One thing that Degrassi hasn't done (that I'm aware of) is male rape. I would really like to see them tackle this issue with Tristan. I remember I was in my Communications class in college. And the subject was on what's the media is scared to cover. This was what the guy next to me chose. Because it had happened to him.it was so sad him telling us the emotions of going through it and feeling embarrassed after telling the police because they didn't take him seriously. This is definitely a issue that should be taken on. And I think Tristan can do it. And Miles would help I have no doubt. Not just because he still loves him (which he does IMO) but also because Tristan has nobody. He and Maya are on the outs and Zoe is in Juvenile Detention. I'm not entirely sure Winston was ever his friend. Poor guy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread