32.Because Miles punshed when Chewy hit Tristan
33.Because Tristan had motives when he picked Fashion on war history
34.Because Tristan was worried about Miles
35.Because Miles has heart eyes when is looking at Tristan

Last edited by Soeshie20; 04-05-2015 at 08:38 AM
Old 12-31-2014, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

but whats with the big line in the title?
Old 12-31-2014, 10:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope this wasn't really the end of them. I don't think it is, but you never know. So sad
Old 01-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for the new thread! Here is the credit for the first gifset (the one with Fimogen "Well, first you find someone...") - i dig the shrine. Credit for the last gifset ("come any closer and I'll kiss you") is - i feel good when i'm around you.

Could this gifset be our "of the moment" for this thread since it relates to the title?

source.

Ugh. On tumblr and seeing all the images and remembering how their relationship started. This can't be the end.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

SUPER annoyed with the episode. can't believe that Miles is still into Maya.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

He is not he is shaking his head but we don't know why he it also could be that he is like no don't walk away from me to ...
Old 01-02-2015, 09:30 PM
New Fan

Take a breather

Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and re-watch the episode VERY carefully. You all base the future on the last episode that aired. Geez there's a whole season's arc people! Maya and Miles aren't getting back together. A. Because Maya finally is worrying only about herself and has realized that Miles needs to do the same (thanks Mom!). So she broke ties. And B) I'm not entirely sure he was eye googling at Maya on purpose. He was clearly high as a kite. (A la "you smell like vanilla") and finally some pointers. We have to remember that Miles is still crashing and burning. He's pushing everyone away and honestly just loses his grip on reality. During the gym date Miles was smiling a little bit. But I want to talk about the break up. First off, believe it or not, I love that this happened. Why? Character development! Tristan has grown more in 10 episodes then Riley ever did on his entire appearance. Even though Miles is baked yet again, you can clearly see Tristan words hurt him. What does this mean? That the ball is in Miles' court to get Tristan back. Which I think he will. Also, Tristan's words were clearly foreshadowing.

Side Note: My Theory on FireStarter - I think that the fire is started by one of Miles' blunts accidentally. I also have a bad feeling that someone might die.
Old 01-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 01-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

@Degrassi tweeted the link to the promo stills from Hero vs Villain and mentioned Triles. So I was hoping for some pictures from the picnic. But there are none. Looking at these reminded me of how I still feel like Winston sabotaged them in a way. Miles isn't healthy and probably shouldn't be dating anyone but I think Winston but the idea in Tristan's head that Miles isn't over Maya. Maybe I'm just subconsciously mixing up Winston with the actor (haven't forgotten the vulgar things he said over social media) but I think Winston doesn't want Miles to date Tristan.

I agree with Raven.Eye about feeling okay and even a bit happy about the break up. I was practically cheering for him when he told Miles off. About time someone did. I really hope Miles tries to win him back and is there to support Tristan the next time around (I still want to see the return of Mr. Yates - like what happened to Lucy in DJH).
Old 01-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agreed. I really liked these two together but it really wasn't the time for them. They both need some healing, Tristan with his parents/Mr. Yates and Miles with... everything. I believe that their breakup was for the best. This isn't an Anti-Triles statement, just a "not right now" statement. Maybe sometime in part two of the season, especially since Mr. Hollingsworth's campaign will be [probably] over and a large amount of stress will be taken off his shoulders.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Its is good they are broken up because Miles needs to work on himself.. and was clappig and cheering Tristan because he walked away from Miles. Miles just stood there and staring Eric is such amazing actor
Old 01-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm SO SO glad that Tristan finally realized he doesn't need Miles right now. I'm so proud of that boy.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I am proud of him . I felt bad for miles i wanna to hug him...
Hope miles say something about Tristan
Old 01-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I felt so bad despite for him. He clearly likes Tristan a lot and cares for him. But he doesn't know how to show it and he's going through so much with his dad.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

I loved that Miles was sarcastic with his dad .He loves his brother and sister he is so protectie of them ... maby he will go talk to his mom or go out of the house like drew ...