Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I haven't been watching this After Degrassi thing...so I'm posting this like a month later. I'll try to watch it later. I'm curious how Eric describes Miles relationship with his father.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I tried to watch one of those things. I had to turn it off after five minutes. Maybe I'm just too old.

I'm assuming his father's run to be the next well respected Rob Ford is going to come up again at some point. I'm interested to see what Miles does to screw that up, and what his father does in response.

I also hope they show us more of his relationship with Winston. They're supposed to be best buds? Give us more examples of that.

And if you show plots from their perspective you just might be able to do that.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
I also hope they show us more of his relationship with Winston. They're supposed to be best buds? Give us more examples of that.
We need more of that for sure. I'm on the edge with their friendship. Not that I find them toxic or anything. I'm just not convinced by it.

I wonder what is up with that weird sexy photoshoot he is at with Maya. And why he drops the **** bomb at her. The two must be related? Speculations anyone?
Old 09-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please. I love how miles punched that guy out who was trying to get to Maya.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:50 PM
New Fan

In all honesty, I think he's one of the best scripted characters to ever be put on the show. Do I see him going gay for Tristan in the near future?
spoonkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I have to admit that he isn't what I thought he was going to be. I have mixed feelings about Miles but I did like in the past episode that he let it show that he does care what Dad thinks...although he's still going about the wrong way to fix the situation.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I apologize profusely for the bump, but I feel really bad for Eric. He seems like a wonderful person, but the video interview things posted make me feel... SO MUCH SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT.

Lauren Toyota and whatever the heck her partner's name is seem to try to make him look like a sex demon or something, and he looks so embarrassed by it, which gives me so much anxiety. Like it's not his scene or anything. It looks as though the Degrassi writers (or the community... or Lauren Toyota... or idk) try to find a new "teen icon" to replace the previous one. And now that Eli's leaving, they want to stick Miles in there. But Eric seems too introverted for that stuff. I can't blame him, I'd feel humiliated. I just wish people would see this and leave him alone

although I wonder what Eric's take on this would be- if he'd agree, disagree, or just not say anything.
Astroman129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me, to the list please. I've enjoyed watching him this season and I admired the fact that he left the basketball team once he knew someone from the team assaulted Zoe and I think that he is one character who gets people talking or posting and he reminds me more of Declan than Peter because Peter became infamous for his girlfriends leaving "Degrassi" more than anything having to do with Peter alone.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 03-11-2014 at 09:02 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Add me, to the list please. I've enjoyed watching him this season and I admired the fact that he left the basketball team once he knew someone from the team assaulted Zoe and I think that he is one character who gets people talking or posting and he reminds me more of Declan than Peter because Peter became infamous for his girlfriends leaving "Degrassi" more than anything having to do with Peter alone.
Miles is becoming my favorite. he is really romantic with singing to maya with the basketball team. He seems like he really likes her. I love his gestures. and him leaving the basketball team when he found out zoe was sexually assaulted. I enjoy watching him the most out of anyone.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

miles is becoming my favorite very quicky. He is so romantic and cute, also sweet and not to mention rich. I like seeing his family life looked at more. He is definately the most interesting.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
miles is becoming my favorite very quicky. He is so romantic and cute, also sweet and not to mention rich. I like seeing his family life looked at more. He is definately the most interesting.
I also think it wasn't hard for him to stand up for himself against his dysfunctional parents and that he doesn't just go with the crowd because he can and he gets character development and screen time whereas Zig in my opinion is treated and written like a plot device. I also think that given his father's cheating and the reaction to it that it seems highly unlikely that he would put Maya through that ever.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-18-2014, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I also think it wasn't hard for him to stand up for himself against his dysfunctional parents and that he doesn't just go with the crowd because he can and he gets character development and screen time whereas Zig in my opinion is treated and written like a plot device. I also think that given his father's cheating and the reaction to it that it seems highly unlikely that he would put Maya through that ever.
I agree, he saw his dad cheat on his mom.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
I agree, he saw his dad cheat on his mom.
I also think that while yes, Miles isn't perfect and has made mistakes, he seems to actually want to be a better person.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

if she cheats on miles with him, I'm done.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope miles gets a plot that shows his arson fire past. I want a plot away from maya.