Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Avenue (View Post)
The only thing comforting me is the idea that maybe Jenna's spawn dies & she has a miscarriage...I really don't want anyone from the current cast of characters to die...not even Jenna because then I have something to look forward to which may or may not involve making fun of her crazy hormonal pregnant self. & yes, it better not be Fitz. Although if the writers planned on having him in the credits it probably isn't very likely that they would make him die in the season finale.
A miscarriage would be rather depressing, but it could also make Jenna grow as a character. It sounds horrible, but I mean like... Spinner was a bully (for the most part, and arguably for good reason) until his behavior put his best friend in a wheelchair. Some people change gradually, over time, but others have that epiphany - for lack of a better word - dropped on them that makes them realize that they need to change. As terrible as it sounds, a miscarriage could be Jenna's.

Similarly, I think Fitz might also get one of those moments - if he already hasn't.

That's my only comfort right now. A lot of people are saying Declan might die though.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

^Yeah, that's what I meant. I really hope I didn't come off as heartless & cruel because Jenna has done nothing all season but irritate me. I try so hard to like her or at the very least tolerate her but she has absolutely no depth imo. At all. The writers turned her "diet pills" plot into a lame-ass sketch comedy when really it should have been more serious knowing that they could have had a very harsh effect on her unborn child. But of course, Jenna uses it to her advantage & to get more sympathy votes for The Next Teen Star , which really sealed the deal. I mean, I couldn't stand her in S9 because she was very one dimensional, but if this is how the writers are going to make her then she's pretty much dead to me. But this isn't the proper thread for that, so I'll shut up now.

TBH, I think Declan does die because Landon's hardly seen around set anymore, not to mention his role in LUX & various others. I just don't want Fitzy boy, any of the Misfits/Seniors, The Three Tenners (including Dave) or Zane to die. I kind of want Owen to if they're not going to take his character anywhere because he's pretty much pointless although he is a very good antagonist. But that would mean Daniel wouldn't be on anymore and that thought depresses me.

Well in short, I guess I wouldn't want anyone from the main cast to go. & yes, I can tell that Fitz will be redeemed one way or another. The promo scene alone showed everything we needed to know: that he's not a complete monster, & that he has a vulnerable side to him that he just so happens to show Clare (yeah, I'm such a Flare fangirl).
Old 11-21-2010, 12:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
^Yeah, that's what I meant. I really hope I didn't come off as heartless & cruel because Jenna has done nothing all season but irritate me. I try so hard to like her or at the very least tolerate her but she has absolutely no depth imo. At all. The writers turned her "diet pills" plot into a lame-ass sketch comedy when really it should have been more serious knowing that they could have had a very harsh effect on her unborn child. But of course, Jenna uses it to her advantage & to get more sympathy votes for The Next Teen Star , which really sealed the deal. I mean, I couldn't stand her in S9 because she was very one dimensional, but if this is how the writers are going to make her then she's pretty much dead to me. But this isn't the proper thread for that, so I'll shut up now.
I'm indifferent to Jenna, but if she gets a picture-perfect, sugar-coated happy ending... I'll be irritated. Only because... that just DOESN'T happen in real life.

Quote:
TBH, I think Declan does die because Landon's hardly seen around set anymore, not to mention his role in LUX & various others. I just don't want Fitzy boy, any of the Misfits/Seniors, The Three Tenners (including Dave) or Zane to die. I kind of want Owen to if they're not going to take his character anywhere because he's pretty much pointless although he is a very good antagonist. But that would mean Daniel wouldn't be on anymore and that thought depresses me.
If Declan dies... oh god... all I can think about is how FIONA will react to it. And it's not a pretty image. Poor girl will probably lose it.

I don't think Owen dies. There was an interview with him posted on Tumblr earlier today... err... well, yesterday... and Daniel was saying that Owen returns at the end of season 10 but that he's not sure what's in store for him for season 11. So I don't think it's Owen.

Quote:
Well in short, I guess I wouldn't want anyone from the main cast to go. & yes, I can tell that Fitz will be redeemed one way or another. The promo scene alone showed everything we needed to know: that he's not a complete monster, & that he has a vulnerable side to him that he just so happens to show Clare (yeah, I'm such a Flare fangirl).
You're not alone, my friend.

If Fitz dies, he better go out heroically. Like... I dunno... pushing Clare out of the way of an oncoming car or something. Or like... saving Eli. Wouldn't THAT be a twist?
Old 11-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Loyal Fan

NO, DON'T EVEN GO THERE. FITZ DYING IS BLASPHEMOUS, I TELL YOU!

Quote:
If Declan dies... oh god... all I can think about is how FIONA will react to it. And it's not a pretty image. Poor girl will probably lose it.

I don't think Owen dies. There was an interview with him posted on Tumblr earlier today... err... well, yesterday... and Daniel was saying that Owen returns at the end of season 10 but that he's not sure what's in store for him for season 11. So I don't think it's Owen.
It's so heartbreaking to imagine Fiona's reaction hearing about his death if that really does lie in store for him. She'd probably drink herself to death and I'd absolutely lose it.

Thanks for clearing that up! I think we might get some Anya & Owen scenes since Daniel was always tweeting he was shooting with her. They might be cute...at least, cuter than Anya/The Doctor.

February can not come any slower. I keep having to remind myself it's still only November.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
NO, DON'T EVEN GO THERE. FITZ DYING IS BLASPHEMOUS, I TELL YOU!
Okay, I won't.

FITZ WILL NOT DIE.

Quote:
It's so heartbreaking to imagine Fiona's reaction hearing about his death if that really does lie in store for him. She'd probably drink herself to death and I'd absolutely lose it.
It'll be heartbreaking!

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up! I think we might get some Anya & Owen scenes since Daniel was always tweeting he was shooting with her. They might be cute...at least, cuter than Anya/The Doctor.
Owen/Anya? Owya? That would be... interesting. I prefer Wesley/Anya though. That said, if Owen wasn't such a homophobic creeper, I'd ship him with Alli. Too bad that near-rape incident happened...

Quote:
February can not come any slower. I keep having to remind myself it's still only November.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:00 AM
Passionate Fan

So I was thinking about this before I fell asleep last night, but... I think that Clare nearly running over Fitz is when he'll first appear, and that's when we hear her yell his name in the promo. Then... some other stuff happens, and THEN he'll show up on her doorstep.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh God, I'm the same. If Declan dies, all I can think about is Fiona losing it. D: Fiona's my favorite girl, I dread the day that she GRADUATES. If her brother dies I'm just terrified she'll... kill herself or something.

I don't want anyone to die. And I won't believe it's been confirmed until I see the tweet or interview. -stubborn-
Old 11-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Passionate Fan

^ Probably. But it's fun to speculate, and we need SOMETHING to keep us preoccupied for the next three months.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

True..... I hope it's not someone I like. And that list goes Adam, Fiona, Holly J, Fitz, Eli, Clare, Wesley, Zane, Declan. Not in that order necessarily but those people CAN'T die. I would...

I stopped watching the show for a year after JT's death. And I only started again because... I don't even remember. The only season I've LIKED since JT's death is this one.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Is he going to be in the credits in February? Because that had me worried, like why put him in the credits if he is going to die? but if he is then i don;t think we need to worry!

It could be Anya's mom? she's sick and it would make sense? Why did i have to see that, now im so nervous. When JT died, i went into a mild depression lol
Old 11-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

i honestly don't think he is gonna die.. Stephen Stohn the producer said they wanted Fitz in this seasons credits but JEC was out of the country at that time so they want to put him in season 11....
Old 11-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, that's comforting. But still...
Old 11-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

So....I don't know if the lyrics to the title of the episode will give us any idea on who dies but: LIL WAYNE - DROP THE WORLD LYRICS

Is it possible that the character who dies hasn't been a character for awhile? Because for some reason, I always wonder about Darcy because she never comes back and they never talk about her. I just hate the idea of what it would do to Clare though. I can't even imagine how she would handle it. And after everything that Darcy has had to go through(her internet stalker, her rape, the aftermath of it) I've always really wanted her to reunite with Peter.

I'd hate for Declan to die because of what it would do to Fiona. She and Declan are so close. I honestly don't know how she'd handle him dying.

Now, everything seems to be going fine for Kenna now, but it wouldn't shock me if Jenna had a miscarriage. It's the one scenario for pregnancy that Degrassi hasn't dealt with before. And before Jenna found out she was pregnant, she was taking them diet pills. It would be a depressing episode, but at the same time, it would have a big impact on KC and Jenna as characters.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalLuv (View Post)
So....I don't know if the lyrics to the title of the episode will give us any idea on who dies but: LIL WAYNE - DROP THE WORLD LYRICS
For some reason, that song reminds me of Fitz. I think that's because of the scene in Try Honesty where he was struttin' all slow-mo down the hall that one time, though, and the Three Tenners' rap was playing in the background.

Could it be Dave, maybe? Probably not; him/Wesley/Connor never seem to get serious storylines. Except Connor in "Causing A Commotion" but that was like... two seasons ago.

Quote:
Is it possible that the character who dies hasn't been a character for awhile? Because for some reason, I always wonder about Darcy because she never comes back and they never talk about her. I just hate the idea of what it would do to Clare though. I can't even imagine how she would handle it. And after everything that Darcy has had to go through(her internet stalker, her rape, the aftermath of it) I've always really wanted her to reunite with Peter.

I'd hate for Declan to die because of what it would do to Fiona. She and Declan are so close. I honestly don't know how she'd handle him dying.
I don't think it'll be Darcy. But I am worried it'll be Declan, because I don't think that Fiona would be able to handle it. And for some reason, I find killing off a twin to be especially heartwrenching. (Fred and George, anyone? I cried harder over Fred's death than anyone else who died in the last book.)

Quote:
Now, everything seems to be going fine for Kenna now, but it wouldn't shock me if Jenna had a miscarriage. It's the one scenario for pregnancy that Degrassi hasn't dealt with before. And before Jenna found out she was pregnant, she was taking them diet pills. It would be a depressing episode, but at the same time, it would have a big impact on KC and Jenna as characters.
They haven't done a miscarriage yet, so I could definitely see this happening. Even though it'd be really depressing, I'd want it to have a lasting impact on Jenna and KC. Maybe make them grow as characters?

Speaking of Jenna, though... well, Jessica, but it got me thinking. A while back, she apparently posted "Team Fitz!" on her Twitter or whatever, and we were all speculating what she meant by that. But wouldn't it be interesting if Fitz happened to be with Jenna when she REALLY went into labour? And had to help her? Now, that said, I do NOT want Fitz/Jenna (Fenna? Jitz?) to happen, but still.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Ugh, I really don't want Fenna/Jitz to happen either. Maybe that was just Jessica's personal opinion, not anything that has to do with her character. Jenna/a boy just does not work for me. Plus on a superficial note her ship names with KC, Sav & Fitz are all pretty ugly...I rest my case.

Besides, I don't think Fitz makes for a good father figure. We all know he's a Mama's boy but what about his dad? For all we know he could be abusive & the cause for Fitz's cuts in the promo. If Fitz suddenly ends up with Jenna or they end up bonding together for whatever reason I will seriously lose it. That's kind of unrealistic IMO. As is almost anything that has to do with Jenna nowadays. Please don't take my dislike for Jenna too seriously. It's just the thought of her and one of my favourite characters makes me puke in my mouth.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread