Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2014, 09:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Becky Baker is a saint, even amidst a hypocritical family.

Stop guilting your daughter for doing the right thing. Your son is a rapist and that sucks for you as parents but he deserves to go to jail. He made a choice and he needs to face the consequences.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, my immediate reaction after watching that conversation with Mama Baker was "Run, Becky, Run!" Run and never look back.

Maybe she can sleep in Sav's room at the Bhandaris.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 07-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
I'm also hoping that Imogen's excitement about the musical eventually leads to a Becky/Imogen friendship. I'm all for that kind of sunshine and rainbows.
wow okay appearently I've been wishing for this all along. I just know what I like

Looks like we're going to get some good scenes with them next episode. From the looks of the promo I think I'm going to like it. Imogen might be losing herself trying to impress Jack when Jack already likes her for who she is. Imogen should have known when Jack's friends told her everyone crushed on her, Jack thinks she's already great. And Becky sees that and just wants Imogen to be herself. I think friends like that are important. They help you keep it all in perspective.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I was surprised by a lot of the Becky scenes in last week's episode. I suppose they are good twists but am I the only one who wanted to see Becky have a relationship with her online gaming buddy (who is not Hunter)? I guess it is interesting that she discovers this boy also attends Degrassi but I kind of would have liked to see a friendship blossom between her and a guy she will never meet and isn't a threat.

Completely stunned by her mother wanting her to lie in court to defend Luke. It can't be easy for the Baker family but I wish I understood more about how she came to that decision.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Well I just have to bump this thread with Sarah's newest music video:

Doesn't anyone want to talk about Becky in the latest Degrassi episodes???
Old 07-19-2014, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I really liked the scene with her and Drew. I feel like that it wasn't just a good angle to play with regard to her trial, but that the two of them were do to have a longer conversation given everything that's gone on.

Spoiler:

I think Sarah is doing a really good job of showing how alone Becky must feel right now. Pretty much no support at home, and at school she seems to be feeling the judgement of her friends every time they look at her or say anything about the trial. I don't know how I'd be able to handle things if I was in a situation like that.

Old 07-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I have to admit that I think I missed some of the Becky and Drew conversation - we had some hot weather so I had a fan running and I don't want my neighbors to know I watch the show so I turn down the volume. I really like the idea of them interacting though. Not as a romance but as a big brother/little sister type thing. I wonder if when he sees her he is reminded of Adam. I would.

I'm loving Becky's dilemma over what to do at the trial. If I was her I honestly would have no idea what to do. I'd probably do what she did in the last episode and try to avoid it. Degrassi is usually pretty predictable but I don't know what she will do in tonight's episode.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:14 PM
New Fan

Well as we can see in the promo there's some sort of Becky-Drew romance going on. Or at least they're teasing it.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Sarah's face is so expressive. I think she makes Becky such an easy character to connect with because you take one look at her and you feel something.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like Becky this season. she's going to keep me watching I think.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

This fan vid reminded me of how much I enjoy the Baker family conflict. I really hope it carries over into season 14. There is still so much TPTB that could do. I hope she doesn't get stuck in a love triangle.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

You've seen the promo, right? There's a brief bit in it where Becky is talking to Luke about how much her life sucks (she actually uses that very unlike Becky word) and how it's all his fault. It was probably my favorite part of the promo.

I don't know if we're going to get much more than that (hope we do), but I'm grateful we're at least getting that much.

Old 08-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sure we'll have a couple plots dedicated to Becky before she graduates. Let's be honest, she had one of the most dramatic storylines in S13, and it's pretty obvious she's not going to forget about her own problems anytime soon, so they'll probably go into a glimpse of her future without her brother, as well as being disrespected massively by her parents.

I wonder what she'll do about college without her parents by her side. Maybe she won't go to college at all. Do we know what she wants to be when she's older? Maybe she'll end up going to school to be a psychologist. I think she'd be a good one.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So based on that promo video, as well as what we know about the season premiere, I'm guessing we're going to get more angsty Becky and more of Becky feeling alone. If so, I approve, and we know Sarah can rock that angle if that's where they go.

Speaking of Sarah, she's filming the movie Full Out right now, playing the best friend to the lead, who happens to be played by....Ana Golja.

Old 10-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm betting that her romance with Drew is a brief one once the baby drama arrives and Jonah might be her new love interest. They got that Christian connection right?

Thanks for the movie news! I haven't heard about it.