Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2014, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

oh watching them prep for college would be cute. They could look at school catalogs together or visit campuses... aww~
Old 05-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

^ And with that might come some great 1 on 1 talks about any anxieties that they are experiencing. I still love that Drew was the one to help Clare out with an essay when she had cancer mush brain.

Anyone got any caps/gifs of them from Wild Wild West Night? I loved Clare's costume. Drew didn't look bad either. I just really like saloon girl costumes.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Absolute Fan

[x]

I could much that showed her full dress, but the same Tumblr has tons of gifs and screen captures of Clare from the episode.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 05-26-2014, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Watching them prepare for university/post high school life? Works for me?

When the writers make out their list of what to do for the characters for a varous season- the above should really be at the top of every 12th grade character.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 06-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Old 06-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Well, we're back in action. Granted just some mild awkwardness and Drew's strange dance moves in this last episode. But the promos for next week reveal some serious angst and addressing things head-on.

I'll say this whole lie detector thing is too over-the-top. But if it leads to open communication there's at least one plus.

[ETA: I don't think Drew should have to prove himself in such a manor, nor should Clare be taking his choice to end the relationship as seriously as she is. He had every right to want a relationship where she is fully invested and ready to be with him.]

Bring on the Clew - I'm ready!

Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 06-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Clare probably feels as though Drew should have thought of that BEFORE they had sex.

But drew probably didn't realize it until Eli came back.

So I see both their points.
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
Old 06-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Based on the promo, it appears Clare has felt used and manipulated as through Drew just said those things in the storage area to get what he needed and then gave some lame excuse to bail. This isn't even close to the case. But Clare has always had a way of irrationally looking at things.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

His hips don't lie ...

Source: [x]
Old 06-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

clare knows that drew
Old 06-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
clare knows that drew
My thoughts exactly.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It was sad to see them acting a bit awkward/avoiding each other some (Clare wasn't a part of the student council dealie) but I suppose that is to be expected. Drew was still acting friendly towards her though. I think he probably just wants to take things slow. Maybe after they had sex he thought he was returning to old Drew ways. He doesn't want to hurt her or be hurt. These two just need to talk things out.

I really want to see a Dallas/Alli and Drew/Clare double date!
Old 06-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Absolute Fan

I didn't get the student council absence. I was hoping for some council room angst and we were robbed of it dam it.

But I agree. Communication is the key here, and if they'd just sit down and talk things out it would be so much better.

I hope they can work through things before too much damage is done. And I also hope Clare doesn't going too far down the irrational crazy-train. They are so perfect for each other.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I really want to see a Dallas/Alli and Drew/Clare double date!
Make it a triple with Connor and Jenna.

They always seem to play fast and loose with clubs, sports, extra curriculars, any of that stuff, having characters show up only when needed and at other times be absent for no apparent reason. Hell, they even made Holly J into a co-President over night (still ticks me off, but whatever....). Anyway, Clare not being at the council stuff served her plot, so she wasn't there? In theory, it should be mentioned in the next episode when we see things come to a head between Drew and Clare. But, no one should be surprised if it isn't.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 06-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Absolute Fan

source

I love pairings who find a new found understanding of each other and commonality through shared pain. One of my favorite Clew scenes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread