Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I mentioned that recently in another thread too! Maybe it was the Torres brother appreciation. That would be a super sweet mention of Adam as well. It kind of would have a nice send off vibe to it, like with Holly J in the hospital and she and her friends are talking about the past. Hospitals are a good way to get everyone together.

What is the timeline like on Degrassi anyway? Did someone mention they were just on spring break? It feels like we just had the Thanksgiving episode. I must have heard wrong because Clare isn't that far along? Anyway, what I'm wondering is how much we will see of Clew as parents and if we even get to see the baby be born.
The episode before last week's (Can't Stop This Thing We Started) said that Clare was 9 weeks pregnant. There's 4 weeks in a month at the very least, so she's almost 2 and 1/2 months pregnant, maybe?? I don't know. My math is very sketchy. That is weird.

Well, the Thanksgiving episode (Spiderwebs/episode 16 of Season 13) was the time whenever the kiss first happened. The deed didn't happen until Sparks Will Fly (Part 2)/episode 30 of Season 13. Season 13 started during the Summer trip to Paris.
The time when Clare got called about the baby was the finale/Thunderstruck/episode 39+40 of Season 13.

So now we have the 9 weeks pregnancy being confirmed in the 4th episode of Season 14.

I have no idea. Help me out, please.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

their little side moments are so adorable and i love how mature drew is coming off in this entire thing compared to eli!
Old 12-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
their little side moments are so adorable and i love how mature drew is coming off in this entire thing compared to eli!
and yet drew is still getting hate because he cheated on all his girlfriends?
Old 12-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes, because people never actually mature or learn from their past mistakes. Eli has been acting like an immature child taken a temper tantrum sometimes. And clearly has not evolved because he still thinks everything is about him.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 12-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
Yes, because people never actually mature or learn from their past mistakes. Eli has been acting like an immature child taken a temper tantrum sometimes. And clearly has not evolved because he still thinks everything is about him.
lasha I sent you a pm. let me resend...
Old 12-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

exactly lasha, eli ran out and attacked drew when drew was just trying to be rational.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
exactly lasha, eli ran out and attacked drew when drew was just trying to be rational.
exactly. I have really grown to like these two. they are my otp
Old 12-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

That promo make me excited that Drecky may be ending next week. Thank goodness, who wants to watch Becky whine because her boyfriend has a vested interest in the baby he's expecting. Really what did she expect? I mean be more selfish. She is clearly too immature to be dating a guy who's having a baby with someone else. Shocker there. Drecky is has to be ending, because it's not like he's going to pick her over his child. I love that he seemed so moved by his baby kicking. I only wish he was with Clare when it happened. But maybe with Drecky no longer a thing, we will get some more parent moments with Clew.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
That promo make me excited that Drecky may be ending next week. Thank goodness, who wants to watch Becky whine because her boyfriend has a vested interest in the baby he's expecting. Really what did she expect? I mean be more selfish. She is clearly too immature to be dating a guy who's having a baby with someone else. Shocker there. Drecky is has to be ending, because it's not like he's going to pick her over his child. I love that he seemed so moved by his baby kicking. I only wish he was with Clare when it happened. But maybe with Drecky no longer a thing, we will get some more parent moments with Clew.
I have a feeling Drecky will last out a little bit longer before finally imploding due to a reconnection in her faith that is aided by what ever is going on with the straight-edge kid.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 12-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know whether to mourn for Clew, Drew or both. Seeing the absolute joy and purpose he was finding through what he still assumes is his son was amazing. And the ease and chemistry between Drew and Clare was a wonder too considering the circumstances.

Do we think there's still a hope for some romantic reconciliation here before graduation?
Old 12-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope so. I doubt it, but I guess you never know.
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
Old 12-25-2014, 03:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I never watched this show before I'm only seeing Drew and Bianca on YouTube. Is he the dad?
Old 12-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Well they spent every episode this season thus far letting think Drew was but then they pulled a really crappy move and apparently the baby is Eli's now. It's just awful writing all around.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Such a retcon making the baby Eli's! They never even implied Clare and Eli had sex during her visit.

Old 12-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

nvm

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-27-2014 at 04:11 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread