Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkyfan (View Post)
Are the college webisodes still happening?
Oh lord, I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me if we got more.

As for Munro's age and the difference between that and the age of his character, those bigger gaps are becoming more and more common as they continue to drag out the school years.

Thanks for posting those promo pics. I love the one with the clasped hands.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 10-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I love your artwork lasha4god! Keep it coming!

Old 10-13-2014, 04:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canadian residents. Thought I'd commemorate with some fan art.

FullSize | Tumblr Post
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 10-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Excellent and very timely banner!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all you crazy Canadians.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Full Size | Tumblr Post
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 10-16-2014, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Nice. Really like the colors on that.

Our pair puts in a very brief appearance in the MTV promo for Smells Like Teen Spirit, kind of odd, since I thought it was supposed to be the main plot of that episode? May still be as the promos don't always tell the story in that regard.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So I got to thinking about the introduction to this whole business starting thing Drew and Dallas are doing. Why did TPTB bring that in so late in the game with Drew and Dallas graduating soon. Is it a way to keep both characters around? And will that impact Clare's decision about the baby or not? Like it could be viewed as an attempt by him to grow up and offer some stability.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Not sure if this was shared before. It's a nice little interview with Aislinn and Luke. She has some nice words about Clew around the 2:30 mark.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
Not sure if this was shared before. It's a nice little interview with Aislinn and Luke. She has some nice words about Clew around the 2:30 mark.
Ah good, someone dropped that off and watched it. I was afraid of Aislinn and Luke's reactions towards Clew. Happy to hear Aislinn had kind words. I'll just fast forward. Okay that wasn't that bad. They both seemed respectful of the ship and I guess it is expected that Clew is the underdog...against some overrated options IMO.

2 more days! I hope we get some good moments out of them.

Last edited by kaleidocat; 10-26-2014 at 06:12 PM
Old 10-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm watching the episode when it re-airs on MTV Canada tomorrow, but I hear we got confirmation the baby is Drew's. That's a good start right?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Everything happened very fast! I was hoping things would be dragged out more, from Clare worrying to keeping secrets from Drew...and Eli. We'll see where this goes...

But it is good news that the baby is Drew's. It is something.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Everything happened very fast! I was hoping things would be dragged out more, from Clare worrying to keeping secrets from Drew...and Eli. We'll see where this goes...

But it is good news that the baby is Drew's. It is something.
So, my prediction about spotting was true. No miscarriage (it could still happen, though...). No abortion, though Drew was sincere in helping her out in any manner that he could ("I'LL MAKE YOU SPAGHETTI" )

Biased viewing: I'm glad they can now get away from the abortion issue since that'd be 'beating a dead horse'. They rushed through that possibility already (I wasn't expecting it to be so quick, either), so why revisit it (abortion) again?

Drew being supportive was adorable.
At least we can say that the writers intend to avoid the whole 'who is the baby daddy' situation since they confirmed it's Drew's, not Eli's. Good. Now we can just go ahead with the rest of the pieces for this complicated puzzle of a storyline.

Nicole: Your comment about Drew/Dallas makes sense. Maybe the writers have been concocting this whole Clew baby storyline for a while.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

so glad they were in the opening.

all the tension between them only proved to me how much they still care about each other.

i hate pregnancy storylines but I'm loving this one, I'm so glad clare decided to keep it cuz i think it'll create some amazing storylines.

it was sad seeing drew so frustrated, its clear he cares about clare. and his face when clare said she was pregnant.

(agree that clare looked really pretty tonight)

it was nice seeing drew being so supportive but i can't blame him for being scared at the end there, its a huge thing to actually keep the baby.

but i can't wait, i hope this brings them closer.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
so glad they were in the opening.

all the tension between them only proved to me how much they still care about each other.

i hate pregnancy storylines but I'm loving this one, I'm so glad clare decided to keep it cuz i think it'll create some amazing storylines.

it was sad seeing drew so frustrated, its clear he cares about clare. and his face when clare said she was pregnant.

(agree that clare looked really pretty tonight)

it was nice seeing drew being so supportive but i can't blame him for being scared at the end there, its a huge thing to actually keep the baby.

but i can't wait, i hope this brings them closer.
Ahhh, Drew's broken up in the next episode promo. I wonder if that also has to do with Becky's reaction. But yeah, other than that, he's trying his best to be by Clare's side (which was also what Dave tried with Alli when he thought she was pregnant).

Since they're graduating soon, I don't know if we'll get any parent reactions (Clare's mom/step-dad and Drew's mom/step-dad[??]). It'd be awesome if we could get some feedback from their family, especially since Adam died and it'd be interesting to see Drew's mom's face when he tells her the baby news. Tears all around.

As I said before, there's still room for a miscarriage. It may not have happened last night; but that doesn't mean it can't happen. It's only the first month or so of the pregnancy, so anything could happen within 10/12 weeks (from the first opening with the school alarm going off). Either she miscarries or she has a VERY premature baby (which could still also not survive).

Aside from the Zoe thing (planting the idea that not allowing Zoe on the team was a good idea, although it is well within Becky's right, but it could also be discriminatory based on school policy, etc.), Drew is being mature about things. I like this Drew the most.

Last edited by lexiness; 10-29-2014 at 06:59 AM
Old 10-29-2014, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really ship these two, but I have more respect for them. Drew cares about clare a lot.