Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kid-Genius & Kid-At-Heart {Clare ღ Drew} #1: "Together We Are Unstoppable."

OP UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
If you are a fan, please ask to be added to the shipper list.
If you have fan fiction, arts, or videos you would like to share we would love to have you here even more.
Together we are unstoppable.

by kissesonbenches.

Shippers:

Fan Fiction:
Drew and Clare One Shots
Falling For You
The Bet I Don't Regret

Someone To Hold Onto
Two Can Keep A Secret
via - Clare&Drew | FanFiction

Fan Videos:
Clare//Drew "Only Know You Love Her When You Let Her Go" - YouTube
Clare//Drew "Together We're Unstoppable Aren't We?" - YouTube
Clare/Drew *Team Veep* - Heart Attack {Degrassi} - YouTube
Drew & Clare- Beneath Your Beautiful - YouTube
Clare//Drew "Veep and Pres" - YouTube
Drew & Clare - Together We are Unstoppable - YouTube
if it's just you and me; Clare & Drew - YouTube
Clare and Drew - Just The Girl - YouTube

Blogs:
"Together We're Unstoppable"
Clare And Drew

Aislinn & Luke:
We Day Saskatchewan: Luke Bilyk and Aislinn Paul - YouTube
KATIE CHATS: CITF13, AISLINN PAUL & LUKE BILYK, ACTORS, DEGRASSI - YouTube

Last edited by kaleidocat; 01-01-2014 at 06:15 PM
Old 01-16-2011, 07:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I definitely like it in my imagination; not sure if it would be as great if it actually happened
Old 01-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh i don't either.. but like Clare/Declan i really like the idea...
Old 01-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Innocent When You Dream was the best thing ever.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

CLARE/DECLAN TOTALLY HAPPENED IN MY HEAD. like, i have a whole ~seekrit lyfe~ of their's planned out in my mind.

lol jk. kinda....

i would totally support Clare/Drew if it meant Clare would stop complaining about her parents and Drew would stop being a jerk.

...they'd be cute at least. both are very attractive imo.

samantha | twitter | tumblr
Old 01-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I just love the fact that Clare/Aislinn is so shipable with anyone:boy or girl! I must say I am intrigued with the idea of Clare/Drew b ut realistically it might not work at all mostly due to Adam.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

You know it's funny we've never had a solo Drew/Clare scene but as time goes on I'm realizing that they do have some kind of relationship beyond what we're "seeing" at least in the sense of their characters. I like when they suggest that (like in Dead and Gone and Nowhere to Run) but I think it would be neat to see some actual dialog between them or something. Bringing in more sorta-relationships like with your brother's best friends does add this effect that these are real high school kids living real teen lives and also helps build the community feel of this show. Honestly that's what sets Degrassi apart from other shows.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
You know it's funny we've never had a solo Drew/Clare scene
Well we had something close to it. During Don't Let Me Get Me when Alli is talking to Clare and then gets called to the office. Theya re left alone for a couple seconds and Clare is just looking at him with all this anger and he just kinda smiles awkwardly. Truthfully i think Clare was okay with Drew at first since he is Adam's brother and they were at the bonfire together but once he cheated on Alli I think her felings mighthave changed since she knows what it's like to get cheated on (kinda).
Old 01-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

^ I think they changed for a period of time and the fact he didn't have to go that sex seminar but Alli did really bothered her but from the sounds of twitter and the way they act on the show I get the feeling that Clare is actually a friend that the Torres family is close to. You see the start of that in MBIAC and it's been implied since then that Clare and Eli probably spend a good amount of time at the Torres household. I wish the show would show more of that but anyway, so when you look at Drew helping Jake look for Clare in the woods and what not it just makes me thing that Clare doesn't really see Drew in the same light anymore. Before her connection to him was that he was her best friend's ex but Clare probably moved beyond that pretty quickly and now sees him as her other best friend's brother. I mean Alli seems to be over the whole Drew situation herself I don't think Clare would hold that grudge for her.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
You know it's funny we've never had a solo Drew/Clare scene but as time goes on I'm realizing that they do have some kind of relationship beyond what we're "seeing" at least in the sense of their characters. I like when they suggest that (like in Dead and Gone and Nowhere to Run) but I think it would be neat to see some actual dialog between them or something. Bringing in more sorta-relationships like with your brother's best friends does add this effect that these are real high school kids living real teen lives and also helps build the community feel of this show. Honestly that's what sets Degrassi apart from other shows.
Agree!
Old 03-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Just snooping in Drew's tag to see if he was on thread 1 or 2 (he is on number 2)...and saw this. Are they going to happen?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Addicted Fan

This thread already existed?!?!?!

Damnit, now I can't take credit for predicting Clew! KatieCTalksAlot is the official psychic of the Degrassi board.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Admittedly, I'm not caught up yet, but I'm mainly looking forward to this ship for the amusement and the fandom anger.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Absolutely. There's already a little freak out at the spoiler thread (and that has to do with a joke of a thread title), can you imagine what will happen if they actually get together?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 03-13-2013, 06:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow I can't believe I missed all that! Of course I had to chime in...

I am totally going to mock-ship the hell out of this just because the fan reaction is so hilarious.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread