Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love that he tweets to KC... and now KC tweets back... i would love if the other cast did that! Four for You Sam Earle you Go Sam Earle
Old 03-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I love it.
EClare_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have always loved KC. Still do. I loved him last night!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I feel like a huge part of KC has been missing lately. Maybe it's because he hasn't freaked out in awhile.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Well, perhaps we'll see a KC freak out now that he's a father?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

lol I LOVE SAM, his comebacks an twitter are beast. ;p but idk I think im not gonna like KC in season 11. The promo made it seems like he's going to cheat on jenna D:

please add me <3
Old 06-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't be helped, I'm very unforgiving of liars and cheaters. So, I'm only assuming I'll hate KC this season. I do miss him pre-break-up with Clare, though.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Happy Father's Day KC!
Old 06-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Ha!

KC.......you poor bastard.

Oh. That's the kid.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

at the two above posts.

He has just gotten less and less likable. Why can't Sam just play himself? It would be a thousand times better
Old 06-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD9999 (View Post)
He has just gotten less and less likable. Why can't Sam just play himself? It would be a thousand times better
Yeah. This should happen!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I'd even be willing to forgive the complete break from continuity. IT'S NOT TOO LATE, WRITERS
Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

It's not like KC hasn't just completely changed before! >.<

I was a big KC fan in the beginning (he really was my favorite in season 9) so I feel like I'm still holding on to something when it comes to him. Maybe it's just because Sam is so charming, or KC has so much potential, but I really just want to like him. The writers aren't making it easy though. Part of the reason KC was so great in season 9 & Touch of Grey/Better Off Alone was because he was actually being himself. Aside from ToG, KC was basically just Clare's love interest in season 8, and aside from BOA, KC was just a prop in Jenna relationship in season 10. What I think could save KC's storyline next season is if we really see where he's coming from because while KC hasn't always made the best choices he's one of the easiest characters to understand. What I think I like most about him is that it's so easy to relate to him. I mean was it the right choice to leave Jenna when she was pregnant? No. But even though the writers went out of their way to make him the bad guy to Jenna's sympathetic role it was so easy to see why he did what he did. A majority of real teen dads do the same thing. It's been the same way with all of his bad choices.

At the end of season 10 I was just really annoyed with KC because all of a sudden he wasn't relateable at all. He really did become a prop in Jenna's storyline. Halo really stood out to me. That episode really fell flat because we didn't get enough of KC's internal thought process. I think that episode could have worked had it been from KC's perspective full instead of Jenna's. This is another case where relationships got in the way of storylines. Had the writers decided to use that episode to show legit reasons for KC to take on the teen dad role, it would have been a lot more effective.

From the promos I get the feeling that this relationship bloke will continue to effect KC. I wish the writers would realize that by focusing on each character's POV and letting their reasons for their actions naturally shine through that they can create sympathy for every character.

I think they did this really well with KC, Clare, and Jenna in HLM. In that episode it was easy to see everyone's POV and because of that no one came off as a "villian" and the sympathy you felt for everyone didn't really feel forced.

They don't need to put characters in roles all the time. Because KC really is not a villian. And I hope the writers kept that in mind with this Jenna/KC/Marisol storyline.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Choosing between the baby and the new girl? Really KC?
EClare_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't tell if, at the end of the promo, he and Marisol were kissing or hugging. Because Marisol looks kinda... I don't know. Like to me, it looks more like a comforting scene - like maybe Marisol got dumped, and so KC tries to comfort her and they share a hug? And then something sparks from there?

I don't know.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top