Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Me too! I wonder what kind of rivalry they'll have. Part of me is hoping for a catfight. A lot of people think Clare couldn't hold her own, but she's a fighter. When she really wants something she goes for it.

After the Olympics, so probably March.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I would LOVE to see a cat fight where Clare kicks Jenna's butt.
Brittany28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

hehe! Me too! Although I can see Jenna starting it. Or saying something that just pushes Clare over the edge. I wonder what KC would think of that though?
I think he'd be a little shocked.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I could easily see Jenna making a horrible comment about Alli or someone else and Clare feeling the need to defend them since she hates seeing people mistreated. That or Jenna could make a really crude, untrue comment of why KC broke up with Clare. KC would most likely be shocked but I think he'd be on Clare's side.

May I be added?
SupernaturalLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalLuv (View Post)
That or Jenna could make a really crude, untrue comment of why KC broke up with Clare. KC would most likely be shocked but I think he'd be on Clare's side.
wow! I didn't really think about that. But I could totally see it happening. Especially if it somehow also made Jenna look better. No way KC would be okay with that though.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I deff. think Jenna would start any sort of fight. Like maybe Clare approaches Jenna for some reason, and then Jenna makes a comment about her and KC, and then Clare just snaps and hits her or pushes her or something. I want to see this passionate side of Clare that I know is tehre!
FlightlessBird_630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

I agree! I can actually picture that! I really want to see the passionate side of Clare as well. I think this season we've seen that start to come out and it I think it's showing how she's grown as a person. Plus even though she doesn't seem like it she's fighter. She hasn't back down from a fight yet. She didn't give up on KC when he was scared and pushed her away, and she took on the Shep- after last that Jenna should be nothing.

Plus I think Clare had a tougher life than she wants to let on being in Darcy's shadow, and dealing with her family. In season it she said she had been bullied a little. I think while that hurt her self esteem it made her a stronger person as well.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:14 AM
New Fan

Please add me. I love those two, although I'm mad at the writers with what they have done.
Kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Nekoshoujo I completely agree with everything you said. Klare is a very strong girl and I love when she stands up for herself. I want new episodes to come on! lol
FlightlessBird_630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

add me i always didnt pay much attention to them but when jenna came in the picture i was so mad and i figured out its because i like them lol

JT "yeah but that was before youre hot step-sizzle dumped his a**-sizzle oh" lol so cute
scsdegrassifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

^ haha, I know what you mean by that! They were always favorites of mine but somehow when they broke up I realized just how much I loved them.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

While, I'm kind of neutral on the whole KC/Clare/KC/Jenna thing, I did love the scene with Clare declaring her intentions at the end of Start Me Up.

And that just makes me realize how long it's been....and how long it's going to be before we get new episodes. Add in the way they burned through those first episodes in like six weeks and it just adds up to a disconnected season. Frustrating.

Anyone, everyone that asked has been added.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it was awesome to get two episodes a week and everything but now I just feel like it made hiatus worse. Especially with this KC/Clare/Jenna storyline. We had a lot of build up and just as we get to the action- hiatus. Oh well, at least its starting back up in the US soon. I'll be curious what people thought of HLM (who haven't seen it yet).

On another note, I watched a ton of youtube videos for Klare today. They were all really good but it kind depressed me. I guess because a lot of them were break up videos.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
While, I'm kind of neutral on the whole KC/Clare/KC/Jenna thing, I did love the scene with Clare declaring her intentions at the end of Start Me Up.

And that just makes me realize how long it's been....and how long it's going to be before we get new episodes. Add in the way they burned through those first episodes in like six weeks and it just adds up to a disconnected season. Frustrating.

Anyone, everyone that asked has been added.
It really has been a long time since the last new Degrassi episode aired. I'm on Degrassi withdraw. The worst part is not knowing when new episodes will be back. The Declan/Holly J ones air on TeenNick on the fifth of Feb. but most of the episodes already aired in Canada and TeenNick loves to take breaks so who even knows when the last few episodes that haven't aired in Canada will come on.
SupernaturalLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

add me to the list I love them together

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread