Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

OK I admit that I jumped ship--I am now a huge Eclare fan--but I would love to see some KC/Clare friendly interaction. With all the drama Kenna's going through I know KC would want someone to turn to, and I think the perfect person would be Clare. Although I think i would like to see KC/Bianca as a hookup, I can't picture her as someone he would open up to unless he was in under the influence of gin-induced verbal diarrhea.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

I want KC to be jealous of Eclare
Old 08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im not feeling claire/eli at all. LMAO.

So yeah, bring back these two!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think eclare are cute. but KC/Clare are my number one
Old 08-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

wow! I never thought I'd see this thread at the top again! I wish we'd get a little KC/Clare friendship action. I kinda hate that they're pretending Klare never happened from KC's point of view. It makes no sense because I don't think anyone can debate that KC really did care for her at some point... a lot!
Old 08-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

he REALLY did. He was mondo crushed out.

and i liked them so much because she wasnt your typical "hot" girl ya know? t was nice to see a genuine, honest, relationship.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

^ haha it's so true. I think it's interesting that he spent so much time pursuing her in S8 and then bam S9 happened and we never really got to see them together.

I think that's what made their dynamic so great, they were like a regular freshman couple. Very "every-day" and relate able.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I miss them so much What they had was so sweet, genuine and innocent. I wish they could re-connect again. I'm just not feeling the Eclare love
Eva Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

im not either. i like them as friends but i dont see a romantic connection.

i hope that kc/clare can at least form a friendship soon or something.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

^Agreed. While I don't want to see them hook up or get together this season, KC needs someone stable in his life. Clare's a second-to-none candidate and I really wish we could see some more Klare interaction, even if it is friendly.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Avenue (View Post)
^Agreed. While I don't want to see them hook up or get together this season, KC needs someone stable in his life. Clare's a second-to-none candidate and I really wish we could see some more Klare interaction, even if it is friendly.
Yes. I think having Clare as a friend at least would be really good for KC! I keep looking for a way they could reconnect and I think it would be interesting if the Torres brothers help them out with that. I mean Clare and Adam are BFFs and Drew and KC have this great new friendship starting. I feel like after what happened in MBIAC Clare would be over at the Torres house a lot. If they were both there at the same time with Drew and Adam I think it would be a really interesting dynamic. (Kinda off topic but I've been thinking Mrs. Torres would kinda adopt Clare as her substitute daughter. I feel like with the way Drew is he might not bring his grilfriends over and she'd be "the girl" around.)
Old 08-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

^That's great! I keep thinking we should have a scene where Clare's at the Torres' house and Mama Torres treats her like the daugher she never had while Adam and possibly Drew just sit at the dining table awkwardly. And wouldn't it be AWESOME since technically Clare's tied to nearly all the seniors that she befriends all of them and they all become this one big giant group of Clare supporters? So when Kenna comes along, Clare's new friends ridicule them? Just something in my head since I want Clare to get a girl friend BETTER than Alli, so maybe she could find that in Anya or Holly J? I dunno why but I really wish people would be all over Clare for once instead of Jenna. >.<
Old 08-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

As much as I've completely jumped ship, I'm still holding out for some KC/Clare interaction. It'd be a shame for them to never speak to each other again when they were good friends at one point. I'm hoping if/once Kenna break up, they'll be able to reconnect. KC needs someone stable in his life and Clare fits that role nicely.

I'd also like to see some sort of reaction out of KC regarding EClare. I mean, Eli/Clare aren't exactly your every day kind of couple. At the very least you think KC would be surprised.

Emanified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

It's so weird how they haven't had a single scene this year. The last time they spoke Clare said "see you in September" but now they barely even acknowledge each other. aside from when KC thought she was getting a boob job and he gave her that look after Clare was like "they can think what they want" so hilarious
Old 08-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

^ It really bothers me. Really does. They were a big part of each other's lives and Clare was KC's main confidant. You could tell in that at the end of last season KC would have gone back to her if she had taken him. And yet at the beginning of S10 it's like that episode never happened. I don't like it at all.

I think that Clare is the type of friend KC could really use right now.

I'm also curious what Clare's reaction to the pregnancy would be like.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top