Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 07:07 PM
New Fan

Well, seems like these two are in jeopardy. I'm sure things will work themselves out. I hope so at least .

As for their current rockiness, which side do you guys think is at the right (or less wrong) so far? I'm definitely on Owen's side right now.
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsK101 (View Post)
Well, seems like these two are in jeopardy. I'm sure things will work themselves out. I hope so at least .

As for their current rockiness, which side do you guys think is at the right (or less wrong) so far? I'm definitely on Owen's side right now.
Neither.

They're both behaving like idiots.

While Owen, in his own way is trying to help her become more independent, he's also trying to seperate her and Holly J. due to his personal dislike of Holly J. While I loved him squirting water on Holly J. I still think that was a childish and immature response.

Anya is just ugh...

The synopsis for the next episode mentions "heartbreak" which makes me worry if Owen really will dump her.

In the new promo, Owen says "You're not the cute, sweet girl I thought you were."
Old 08-02-2011, 12:17 AM
New Fan

^ Agreed. Owen was behaving kinda' immaturely. (Even though I do think Holly J was being judgmental) Squirting Holly J and then trying to make Anya drop Holly J. And Anya was just all over the place. PS. It's so weird seeing Anya do something that Owen hasn't done and Bianca passed on. Also, how ironic that around the beginning of the episode a song with the words "insecure" was playing in the back around the club scene. Fiona and Holly J indirectly said Anya already had low self-esteem. So maybe Degrassi is trying to deny that into Anya's quick decision to just try cocaine, so quickly?

Anyways, I'll be really pissed if Owyna breaks up. I mean, not to jump off topic but I was already upset when Drianca ended (hopefully, it'll be a temporary breakup) but luckily, Owyna got together the same episode so I knew they could last me over. <3 Emogen interacting made me happy too (and Kenna is just ugh ) But now it looks like one of my favorite couples is coming to an end which would make me so upset because they just really started. So I hope Anya somehow reverts or something? Though I did smile when Owen admitted he liked the sweet Anya.

Oh and Owen looked friggin hott tonight!!
cinderella. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Tonight was the first time -dare I say it- I liked them together. Can't say I ship it though. But they were good tonight. Their dynamic is more complex than I would have figured.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I missed the ending! Did Owen break up with her?
Old 08-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityRoyalty (View Post)
I missed the ending! Did Owen break up with her?
It's up in the air. They didn't break up but

Spoiler:

icon and user; Emy
Demonic Angel Clone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

So she pretty much cheated on him. I don't see any upcoming Anya plots and I just want this to be resolved quickly. Maybe she'll stay for the second half.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:54 PM
New Fan

Uh, um ... Wow? Where was my head at .. I thought that was Owen at the end. But yea, Anya is just spiraling somewhere out there .. not looking good for Ownya at all.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

The episode summary said "Heartbreak", I did not see any heartbreak. I'm just really annoyed that only the university guy seemed to notice she was on drugs. Also, it didn't really help that Owen was gone for like the whole episode.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:18 PM
New Fan

From what we were given, I'm assuming these two are either going to be resolved or were resolved before Owen jumped on the bus. He made it clear that he was mad at her, but he didn't seem like he wanted to break it off completely.

I wouldn't say she cheated on him. It was just a night out of her being stupid at a club, no biggie. She wants to have fun, can't hate on her for that. BUT, we can totally hate on her for being a douche to her mom.

As for Ownya, we probably won't see these two as an actual plot anytime soon, but I'm assuming they'll work out in the end. I mentioned this in the episode discussion thread, that I'm hoping Owen and HJ reluctantly team up for an intervention for Anya. It'll be good for her drug addiction, Owen and her might work out, and HJ might grow some approval for Owen. Only time will tell.
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Angel Clone (View Post)
It's up in the air. They didn't break up but

Spoiler:
Oh no!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:12 AM
New Fan

I majorly dislike when Degrassi starts a storyline and then discontinues it for a few episodes and comes back to it. Though at least one half of Ownya was in tonight's episode, Owen. It looks like next week Anya will be featured in the ep. But it'll mostly focus on HJ. Though, I hope we get some Ownya scenes and/or follow up to Anya's situation?
Old 08-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have you guys seen the new sneak peek featuring Anya and Owen?

Can be seen here:
Degrassi Sneak Peek: Anya and Owen | Myspace

I have to say, I definatly ship them!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

You know I'm sure if I "ship" them. But I enjoy their scenes quite a bit. Tonight it was nice seeing Owen giving Anya a bit of perspective.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella. (View Post)
I majorly dislike when Degrassi starts a storyline and then discontinues it for a few episodes and comes back to it. Though at least one half of Ownya was in tonight's episode, Owen. It looks like next week Anya will be featured in the ep. But it'll mostly focus on HJ. Though, I hope we get some Ownya scenes and/or follow up to Anya's situation?

They have to put a storyline back for a while, because they have to concentrate on other storylines. They always done that.....
catbat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top