Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

i keep on missing the first ten minutes of this episode, but at least i caught the fight between Emma and Alex.
Who knew she had it in her? Go Emma!
Old 07-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brouhaha
Best part of the episode: Paige answering her phone in that weird accent.
ITA!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstorm
It's hard to believe that this is the same Emma that didn't want Jimmy and Sean to fight back in Season 1.
Actually it's not. I believe is the same Emma only pissed off. I'm like her, with the whole "violence doesn't solve anything" motto, but when I'm frustrated or pissed off or fearful the first thing i wanna do is hit someone. Especially someone I don't like or someone who enjoys bullying me for no reason at all in Emma's case.
Quote:
Originally posted by Brouhaha
And did anyone else notice Shane's tounge ring in the beginning, where Paige was talking to Ashley?
I did! Nice.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||

Last edited by ¤}{îÖ¤; 07-18-2004 at 12:38 PM
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 11:25 PM
New Fan

¤}{îÖ¤, I guess what I meant is that Emma has gone through a ton of changes since Season 1, with the willingness to fight when provoked being the latest. I don't blame her at all for sticking up for herself. I just didn't know she had it in her to really throwdown like that, which I liked.
darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Website Manager

I watched this episode along with many others on the weekend. I liked that fight scene, the way she treated Emma was just wrong. She was being very considerate of her feelings, even without knowing what she was going through.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Banned

I like how the fight wasnt like a chessey chick fight... it was like a real fight.... Im glad that Emma was also involved with the Doctors appointment. I think that if Emma could handle her "dad" being sick... then shes way stronger then I thought she could be. My mom got sick when i was 21 and never went to the hospital or doc appointments with her.... I think Emma did the right thing....
LivingInTheOCsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked this episode.

I'm glad Paige was really blunt with Ashley. I think that's what she needed... something to make her look at things from a diferent perspective. And I don't know if this is just me and I seriously hope it's not, but in Rock and Roll High, Ashley seemed okay. Not happy, but okay. She didn't get all depressed because of osing to Craig, did she?

It just seems kinda... I dunno odd/ironic/I have a weird way of looking at things that what snapped her out of her self pity fest was winning a singing contest. I dunno... but I loved her at the end, when she was singing and with her mom.

I've realy liked Emma this season. That fight with Alex was great. Sigh, if only it hadn't been broken up...

Paige and Spinner are too cute. I want to see more of them, but that would involve drama and they're too sweet to break up.

I wish Our House was being shown next week... I want some Sean/Ellie lovin!

(Avi by carolinarain)
Angelic pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

emmas been through alot this season. so im glad she let some of her anger out of alex LOL. really alex deserved it.

but like i was saying, emmas been through ALOT this season. finding out her real father is brain damaged, adjusting to a new baby, finding her step dad got cancer, fighting with manny, breaking it with sean.... ETC. But she handles everything really well... go emma, i give the girl credit
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

hooray for emma and her butt kickin skills

Old 07-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL that was cool
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 03:51 PM
Banned

Thats SWEEEEEEEET
LivingInTheOCsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstorm
I just didn't know she had it in her to really throwdown like that, which I liked.
Me either. But I'm way happy that she did it. Now she can get a reputation of being a bad-ass in the school. Btw, babe, call me Xio.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
¤}{îÖ¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 04:23 PM
New Fan

Xio, I can see it now...

Emma Nelson: She's Kickin' ass AND cleaning up the environment!
Old 07-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Website Manager

I wonder if Alex will be calling her a "little girl" anymore

Too bad they didn't show what Alex's face looked like after the fight.

Alex: "Go away little girl, you're annoying me."
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:33 PM
New Fan

Originally posted by Johnnie

I wonder if Alex will be calling her a "little girl" anymore?

Not if Alex is smart. I know I would've learned my lesson after what happened last time, but some people just don't seem to.
Reply   Post New Thread