Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

-Clare having her first alcoholic drink with Fitz

Thanks so much! I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I kind of just threw it together last night.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Guys, I'll post all these into the OP.

Last edited by Penny Avenue; 09-04-2010 at 04:57 PM
Old 09-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

- Fitz punches/threatens Owen when he makes a sexual remark about Clare
Old 09-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
- Fitz punches/threatens Owen when he makes a sexual remark about Clare
Ah! That's such a good one!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Do you guys think we will ever exactly see more of these two ? Do you think we will ever even see Fitz again ?
Old 09-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Inthink we will see Fitz again, a lot of people liked him! And hopefully the writers will see that and he will be back before we know it! And if he does come back, I'm sure we'd get some Flare scenes. I can see Fitz possibly trying to show her that he really is a good guy! Or maybe I'm just being to hopefully!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 09-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, definitely. Stephen confirmed that the two scenes from the opening credits were changed, and that Daniel (Owen) was in them. If Owen is going to be included, then that gives off the impression that Fitz will be too.
As for the Flare interaction, I really hope there will be more. I'm only excited for the next half of the season because of these two, TBH. Well, that and besides Eli/Clare's storylines.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm starting to get really pumped for Fitz. I'm getting so nauseous of biased EClare shippers. I love Eli and Clare, too. But that doesn't mean you need to shut off all possible relationships...

I mean Emma/Sean had a break-up period. She explored. Why not Clare and Eli then, too?
Old 09-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Really? I didn't know that! That makes me feel good because I mean Fitz was the only person who I would think would be added who's not already in it. The only other person I would think is like Drew's mom!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Old 09-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmingGirl (View Post)
Ah! That's such a good one!
Thanks.

And, I know that Fitz himself made a sexual remark about her, but he was joking (or so he says... ah, hell, he totally was) whereas Owen... Owen tried to force himself on Alli. So... yeah. That said, if Fitz does try to change for the better, or if him and Clare do end up becoming friends... I think he would take offense to it. Sort of like how Riley went along with the homophobic jokes until he realized how much it was hurting Zane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Avenue (View Post)
Yes, definitely. Stephen confirmed that the two scenes from the opening credits were changed, and that Daniel (Owen) was in them. If Owen is going to be included, then that gives off the impression that Fitz will be too.
As for the Flare interaction, I really hope there will be more. I'm only excited for the next half of the season because of these two, TBH. Well, that and besides Eli/Clare's storylines.
I just had a thought... aren't they getting another new character? What if he/she is in the credits? If that's the case, I will be beyond ticked. Fitz better be in them, James better be credited, and he better return to Degrassi. He's way more interesting than Owen, who has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and fits the "complete monster" description better than Fitz and Bianca combined. And yet Fitz is the one people have going around raping everyone in their fanfics. How does this make sense? Argh!

/rant

Sorry about that. Got a little carried away...

But anyway, I really hope Fitz comes back, and we get more Flare/Fitz + Misfits interaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmingGirl (View Post)
I mean Emma/Sean had a break-up period. She explored. Why not Clare and Eli then, too?
Agreed, completely. I mean, I want EClare to be end game, but I wouldn't mind if they went on a break and met other people. Problem is, I can't picture Eli with anyone except Clare, but I can picture Clare with just about everyone because she's so pair-able! I mean there's Flare, Clenna, Adam/Clare, Declan/Clare... the list goes on!
Old 09-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Passionate Fan

This is kind of OT, but has anyone else noticed that a lot of the stories on FF are becoming extremely similar? I know that with so many stories, some plots are bound to be repeated once or twice but now I see a lot of downright copies. Especially ones featuring Fitz the rapist and Eli/Clare the victims. I feel like I'm being paranoid, but a good chunk of them are honestly starting to look the same.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Nope, I've been noticing that too.

I've also noticed that 98% of them are written in first person, or the POVs are constantly switching. It's really irritating, and so few of them are written well enough that I can ignore it.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Thanks.

And, I know that Fitz himself made a sexual remark about her, but he was joking (or so he says... ah, hell, he totally was) whereas Owen... Owen tried to force himself on Alli. So... yeah. That said, if Fitz does try to change for the better, or if him and Clare do end up becoming friends... I think he would take offense to it. Sort of like how Riley went along with the homophobic jokes until he realized how much it was hurting Zane.
I just had a thought... aren't they getting another new character? What if he/she is in the credits? If that's the case, I will be beyond ticked. Fitz better be in them, James better be credited, and he better return to Degrassi. He's way more interesting than Owen, who has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and fits the "complete monster" description better than Fitz and Bianca combined. And yet Fitz is the one people have going around raping everyone in their fanfics. How does this make sense? Argh!

/rant

Agreed, completely. I mean, I want EClare to be end game, but I wouldn't mind if they went on a break and met other people. Problem is, I can't picture Eli with anyone except Clare, but I can picture Clare with just about everyone because she's so pair-able! I mean there's Flare, Clenna, Adam/Clare, Declan/Clare... the list goes on!
ITA with this entire comment! Especially the Owen thing. He's way more of a bully than Fitz ever was. I've just got one thing to say about him...

He's climbing in yo' windows
He's snatching yo' people up
Tryna rape em so y'all need to
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife (x3)
And hide your husband
Cuz he rapin' everybody out here

YouTube - BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes)

Sorry, I couldn't help it! That song suits Owen to a T. Same here, I ship EClare endgame, but I think it's about time that Clare finds other people once she's away from Eli. I can't picture Eli with anyone either, but I think it's good so the writers could focus on getting him a main storyline other than about EClare. The truth is, though, I don't think I want to see him involved with anyone else romantically. Unless the writers give them a Jiberty vibe and let us know that even if they're with other people, that they were the best when they were with each other.

Last edited by Penny Avenue; 09-04-2010 at 10:31 PM
Old 09-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

^ That song almost made me cry from laughing so hard. Owen is a bed intruder
Old 09-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_vanilla (View Post)
This is kind of OT, but has anyone else noticed that a lot of the stories on FF are becoming extremely similar? I know that with so many stories, some plots are bound to be repeated once or twice but now I see a lot of downright copies. Especially ones featuring Fitz the rapist and Eli/Clare the victims. I feel like I'm being paranoid, but a good chunk of them are honestly starting to look the same.
Nope it's not just you. And now, it's not just Fitz who's being turned into a monster for the sake of EClare---it's KC too. There's a new fic up, that based on the summary, has KC obsessing over Clare and jealous of Eli because he's with Clare. And there's going to be rape in the second chapter. I also noticed the whole copying stories things as well. I was reading an EClare fic, and saw a big part of a chapter from an EClare fic by another person, in said oneshot. Said oneshot also seemed to copy someone else's oneshot too.

Owen is definitely more of a bully and a monster than Fitz, KC, or Bianca.

Also gotta say, I think it would make sense if while EClare were on a break or something, Clare dated someone else . She's only had one other boyfriend before and there are so many other possible pairings for Clare, including Flare. And EClare could still end up as end game.

Last edited by SupernaturalLuv; 09-04-2010 at 08:15 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread