Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys! I'm at school! Oh well I don't feel like doing my work. What's up?

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 10-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorkygirl
Hey guys! I'm at school! Oh well I don't feel like doing my work. What's up?
Hey Krystle!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Lizzie! You don't have school today do you?

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 10-29-2004, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Nope! I had the week off!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Lucky! I WISH I had the week off.. But Noo.. the next break I get is Thanksgiving, I think. Or Veteran's day. What's the occasion for your week off?

Old 10-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

It's supposed to be "Study Week". But I haven't been doing much of that!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I have today off of school! But a WEEK? I could only wish!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Yup! And I have another "Study Week" in the spring semester!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh, can you say jealousy?
Old 10-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

AND I have Christmas Break for 2 weeks, so I have a lot of time off!
Old 10-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Study week.. That's funny. Anyone you know actually study? Everybody has day offs! Lucky.

Old 10-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

No one actually studies though!

Mostly if we do work, it's to catch up on all the stuff we're behind on.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Oohh. I'm so behind in work.. I need a study week!

Christmas break for 2 weeks? So do I. Well yeah. The week of Christmas and the week of New Year's. That should add up to 2 weeks

Old 10-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm kinda caught up now.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

"Kinda." I'm behind in math, science, english, and my technology class. that's 4/6 of my classes. Would you count 2 1/4 pages as 3 pages? It's for an essay I'm doing.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread