Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2004, 01:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

WOW!!! Those caps are awesome!!! Thanks, Lizzie for sharing those!
Old 10-22-2004, 01:47 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG I THE CAPS!!! thanks Lizzie
Old 10-22-2004, 02:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rachem_chul
LilDegrassiPrince: I'm going to make a few before I go to bed. I'm so tired. I am off work tomm. so, after I run my errands I'll be able to make some more. Also, I agree. It looked Like Emma was angry. I think it might have something to do with the fact that they have both forgiven eachother, they've been given this second chance to be friends and now he is leaving.

Oh, and I almost puked when I saw Ellie feeding Sean in the cafeteria in one of the episodes. I think it was "Islands in the Stream".

Rachel [/B]
Rachel Alright, that sounds good to me! I was just, ya know, wondering since you make such PURTY avies!

And you almost puked when you saw that Sellie scene? I did and in "Anywhere I Lay My Head". Well, not really, but I sure felt like it.

But I did get a very nagging headache.

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 10-22-2004, 02:09 AM
Passionate Fan

LIZZIE!! I ::heart:: you. Those caps are SO good. ::huggles Liz::

Don't know if you all saw this:

MIKE LOBEL (Jay)
Between Sean and your character Jay, is there to be any rivalry this season? What can be expected?
M: I think they bond this season much more than last season and they are definitely a lot closer. There is kinda a girl. A girl starts to happen but I can't go too much into that.

That's from an interview with Mike Lobel. SO, looks like I was right...EmJay followed by Eman. Emma's vacillating will be between the two guys. And IF there is a rivalry, Sean is DEFINITELY interested. So, PFFFFT to Sellie.

-Eva

::is more happy than she thought she could be::

icon
Old 10-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

I came up with a new reason:
Because they have their own scene music

I'm happy that someone else noticed this other than me.

As for the rivalry, I'm definatly excited. I cannot wait for the Eman reunion. I think that Sean/Ellie are over. That scene just made it seem like it. Even though he said "I love you too," he said it in a way that guys say it when they're breaking up with someone (Past experience here.). I can't stop watching BIB. I love that episode so much. All the Eman scenes!

I can't wait for them to get back together so we can see more of them doing this:
Old 10-22-2004, 02:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Krissy, that was funny! Props to you! I like your new reason too!

Ha ha, Eva, I was going to bring that over. But, it goes back to what we've been speculating all along. But there is definitely nothing to worry about. Yes, Emma may flirt around with Jay and stuff, but if she really is wrestling between Sean and other guys, than Sean must definitely have to fit into the picture.

Thus, Sean/Ellie are over for good. Thank the Lord!

I'm sure Sean will come back from Wasaga, perhaps realizing that Emma was one of the brightest spots in his life or something. But she'll be with Jay so . . . .

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 10-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, at the end when Sean had that look and startd to cry, did anybody else think it was because he saw Emma leaving, and wanted to follow JUST her??

Also, I am digging the EmJay before Eman stuff, awesome, so much better than Chris. they are cute together, btu i think it'll be more like a alright Sean, I know she's yours, I was just keeping her warm for you and letting you realize you love her

Also, even when Em came over to the car, she said her little remark to jay in like a flirting way, and I think Jay is more interested in her because she HAS changed since lst year and has been through a lot of crap, MAN, I am LOVING all of this!!!!

EMan here we come
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 10-22-2004, 02:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh yeah...and those caps are GREAT!!! Even better quality than watching BIB on my computer
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 10-22-2004, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Thanks you guys!
Old 10-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Lizzie, they are BEEEEAUTIFUL!!

Ash, I am digging the EmJay. Before the Eman reunion...Here's actually how I sorta see it going down by putting all the info together:

In one article Miriam said Emma would be, "vulnerable" and "desperate" following the shooting. Meaning, she's sort of poised to do something she normally wouldn't do. BOTTOMLINE: Emma kinda just needs someone, ANYONE, right now. (Can you blame her? She always deals on her own... I can see why she might be vulnerable now).

BIB showed that Jay and Alex are strained, if not heading out the door in the next episode. So, they break-up leaving Jay single sometime soon. BIB also showed a little bit of a drop in the hostility between Jay and Emma (they were even sorta flirting in that beach scene).

We now OFFICIALLY know through that interview that Jay and Sean get into it over a girl. Is it going to be Ellie? Ha. I don't think so. Not with what the EW article says (back to that in a second). The girl? Def. Emma. So, with her "vulnerable" and "desperate" she somehow winds up in a relationship with Jay and/or hooking up with him. My guess is this goes down while Sean is still sorting things out in Wasaga.

POSSIBLY Emma goes running to Sean when she finds out about Jay's whole involvement with the Rick thing or when she let's her vulnerability lead her down a very bumpy road (Hmmm, Jay. Emma. Badness?). So, he ends up back in the picture.

Cue the EW article: Emma is going to vacillate between true love Sean and other prospects. Well, the other prospect is Jay (I've thought that since this summer). BUT, I think we don't have to worry... They don't call Sean her true love for nothing.

ANYWAY, glad to see Sean will officially be interested in Emma again. AND that my speculation was pretty on point.

-Eva

icon
Old 10-22-2004, 02:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm new to the whole fan forum thing, but I wanted to let everyone know there's one more Emma/Sean fan here.

Thanks to everyone who's been supplying pictures of episodes -- I'm stuck watching the N and really appreciate whatever degrassi previews I can get!
Old 10-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Loyal Fan

That sounds very realistic Eva

And i knew her other prospect was gonna be Jay too, although for a while, I was concerned toby might be added into the mix, which would just go back to season 1 silliness. And they dont have chemistry in a romantic way, just a friends way.
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 10-22-2004, 02:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Degrassi did you wanna be added to the front post?

I just wanna post post post cuz I have like 50 til I can put up my own custom avvie.....and show my love for Eman even more!
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 10-22-2004, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello Everyone

I love the new thread. Great start Lizzie!

True love is worth fighting for..

Visit and support the faith ->Eternally Eman
Old 10-22-2004, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Welcome degrassi_addict!