Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Passionate Fan

LMAO, Emma's a freak? Well, woot woot for freaks them! I love freaks!! Emma and Sean can be a freaky, HAPPY couple when he gets back!

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 02:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Eva!

That's right! A freaky couple is good enough for us!

But who said Emma's a freak?

Sean&Emma {Degrassi}
Old 12-02-2004, 02:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EvaBlue
LMAO, Emma's a freak? Well, woot woot for freaks them! I love freaks!! Emma and Sean can be a freaky, HAPPY couple when he gets back!
Well then, I love freaks, too. Freaks are so freaking cool.

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 12-02-2004, 02:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sweetdrmz4
Hey Eva!

That's right! A freaky couple is good enough for us!

But who said Emma's a freak?
Look above to the post that said to remove her name from the list.

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 12-02-2004, 02:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

sigh. I just posted a reply to an anti-Emma post on the spoilers thread that I think will start world war three.

Good god, that's a harsh post.

Clearly the people who asked to be removed have almost been shot and watched someone die, and handled it much better than Emma.

It saddens me too to see anti-Emma thread. Because even though I'm a Heartbreaker, I LOVE Ellie. I love her style and her attitude. Just not with Sean.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:44 AM
Passionate Fan

LMAO, woot woot! I say AMEN to that, Shorty.

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 02:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by shortycm18
sigh. I just posted a reply to an anti-Emma post on the spoilers thread that I think will start world war three.

Good god, that's a harsh post.

Clearly the people who asked to be removed have almost been shot and watched someone die, and handled it much better than Emma.

It saddens me too to see anti-Emma thread. Because even though I'm a Heartbreaker, I LOVE Ellie. I love her style and her attitude. Just not with Sean.
Aww it's okay shorty. It's just your opinion. If someone else gets angry about your opinion, well then. They should get a life. Well, if it does happen to start WW3, we could be your fort or something. We won't bash Emma.

I agree about the Ellie thing. I LOVE Ellie and everything she is. She's such a cool girl. I just don't like her with Sean. Therefore, I don't think there will ever be an anti-Ellie thread. Because MOST of us Heartbreakers, and ALL of the Outcasts and probably other people love Ellie.

Old 12-02-2004, 02:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorkygirl
Aww it's okay shorty. It's just your opinion. If someone else gets angry about your opinion, well then. They should get a life. Well, if it does happen to start WW3, we could be your fort or something. We won't bash Emma.

I agree about the Ellie thing. I LOVE Ellie and everything she is. She's such a cool girl. I just don't like her with Sean. Therefore, I don't think there will ever be an anti-Ellie thread. Because MOST of us Heartbreakers, and ALL of the Outcasts and probably other people love Ellie.
Aww thanks!!! I just get fed up with some people and their pristine morals.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Shorty, I just basically did the same thing on the Secrets episode thread, except I was snobbier about it.

Because I'm such a nerd, I'm posting this link here, too. It's about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, if anyone's interested. I think the section about "avoidance" is Emma to a 'T'.

http://www.sidran.org/ptsdbrochure.htmlPost Traumatic Stress Disorder
Old 12-02-2004, 02:58 AM
Passionate Fan

JACKIE, SWEETIE! Thank you SO MUCH for posting that information. I like you whipping out that facts. Awesome!

-Eva

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 02:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm just now ignoring the spoilers board and everything that has to do with Secret. Too scared someone's gonna have an arguemnt and start an internet world war.

But I will never hate Emma. She's been through a lot and I feel for her. She needs somebody. Heck, she needs her friends. And hopefully, Manny or anybody can talk some sense into Emma, and just be there for her.

Old 12-02-2004, 02:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by degrassi_addict
Shorty, I just basically did the same thing on the Secrets episode thread, except I was snobbier about it.

Because I'm such a nerd, I'm posting this link here, too. It's about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, if anyone's interested. I think the section about "avoidance" is Emma to a 'T'.

http://www.sidran.org/ptsdbrochure.htmlPost Traumatic Stress Disorder
That's so cool, Jackie. Thanks for posting it.

Old 12-02-2004, 03:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
JACKIE, SWEETIE! Thank you SO MUCH for posting that information. I like you whipping out that facts. Awesome!

-Eva
Praise from Eva is high indeed.

I don't know if it's cause I'm older, but I'm not a fan of people who pass judgment without knowing all the facts. Especially because I'm sure all the same people condemning Emma would jump all over anyone who made fun of Craig for being bi-polar.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't know if it's cause I'm older, but I'm not a fan of people who pass judgment without knowing all the facts. Especially because I'm sure all the same people condemning Emma would jump all over anyone who made fun of Craig for being bi-polar.

I agree. I'm not a big fan of people passing judgment unless they know all the facts as well. I'm sure people would FREAK if someone said Craig snapping at Ash cause he is bi-polar and adjusting to meds was a cop out. I've had friends who had had to deal with traumatizing situations and a lot of them responded in very self-destructive ways (with sex or drugs or drinking). You NEED to understand where the characters are coming from. Whether people want to admit it or not psychology plays a BIG PART in Degrassi. The show, infact, using it brilliantly. I think that's why I love it... I can take it apart from a psychological perspective.

icon
Old 12-02-2004, 03:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You NEED to understand where the characters are coming from. Whether people want to admit it or not psychology plays a BIG PART in Degrassi. The show, infact, using it brilliantly. I think that's why I love it... I can take it apart from a psychological perspective.
ITA, I think that having a background in psychology I watch the show differently. Things that might be seen as out of character make total sense in a different light.

I don't want to start an Emma war, but I couldn't stand how uneducated and self-righteous some people are being over this issue in some threads.

(sorry, it takes a lot to make me angry, but when I am . . .)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread