Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2015, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Looking around at Grace gifsets and this caught my eye...

anagoljaz.tumblr.com

Not OP material. Not a good moment for them. But do you think it could mean something for them as a couple or friends? I'm not thinking of this specific instance necessarily but does it reflect how they handle conflict? Also I'm going to assume that Grace, if she does have any feelings for Zoe, didn't have them then. On the other hand I like that she got out regardless and didn't attempt to take the blame in some romantic gesture. I like her independence. Zoe seemed to like her approach as well. I'm still a bit surprised by that. I guess I want to treat Zoe delicately. We wouldn't last long as a couple.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Grace is exactly what Zoe needs. Someone who makes her feel smart and good about herself without kissing her ass or walking on eggshells around her, but who will also call her out when she needs to be called out on.

Zig, while having seen a glimpse of the real Zoe and while having stopped her from killing herself and while certainly interested in her, would've probably treated her like glass. I mean, originally he was stoked when she sent him those sexy pictures, but being reminded of what happened to her and unable to not see her as a victim kind of ruined whatever relationship was starting to blossom. Because Zoe didn't want to be seen as a victim, least of all by Zig.

Whereas with Grace, who is also aware of the sexual assault, doesn't let that stop her from telling Zoe when she's being a bitch. And I think that's something Zoe needs from time to time because she kind of gets carried away sometimes and I think she would absolutely benefit from having someone who isn't afraid to let her know when she's wrong.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Agree, I think that's what got under Zoe's skins about Zig and made her push him away, he treated her like a victim and one thing she kept saying in 14a is she wanted everyone to forget about her being the rape victim and well that's why she wanted to be known as this amazing cheerleader or attempted to be known as that.

That's exactly it, I think Grace can make Zoe feel special without making her feel like a victim. And that's basically what she wants from someone. I personally love when Grace calls her out, regardless if Zoe need that or not, as a viewer its satisfying because that character is out of control and needs a reality check here and there but Grace does it in a way where she's not putting Zoe down, she's leveling with her about her behavior. It just makes Zoe so much more balanced. I loved their interaction even if it wasn't romantic and just friendship, Zoe needs Grace in her life. The character works so amazingly together.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

lil-livesy.tumblr.com: Grace x Zoe in the Degrassi: Next Class - Trailer - Netflix

I need this angst now! Grace's frustration! Zoe's 1000 yard stare! They are going to be getting some grown up material. And it makes Grace telling Zoe what love feels like seem so heartbreaking now. It could have all been wishful thinking. I can't cry when I haven't seen the episodes yet.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Double post
Old 11-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't even know what to think, but these two could have something really amazing and if it takes time for them to get together, good. It's probably for the best and the payoff should be worth it.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The promo definitely delivered when it comes to these two, especially Grace. It looks like it could be a powerhouse of a story line for her.

On another note, Ana does those stares as well as anyone, doesn't she? She shows so much through her eyes.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Passionate Fan

It's starting to look like I was right about Grace possibly pushing Zoe away due to her illness.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am really looking forward to this storyline. Seems like you are right Lady Azura. But when Zoe has set her mind on something she´s out to get it and she totally has her mind set on Grace. She maybe would accept that Grace doesn´t have feelings for her, but if Grace does and just pushes her away because of her illness I don´t think Zoe would have it. And both of them could really grow from that.
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added? I'm so into these two it's ridiculous. The promo was everything, can't wait to see Grace get more character development
diamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:40 AM
New Fan

I am a big fan of these two as well! They have great chemistry! So far they have potential to be as good of a couple as palex! Hopefully in new season they will be close and maybe even date at some point. Something tells me theyll take it slow since zoe said she has rushed every relat but wants to take this one slow might be a good sign
doni392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 09:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not really sure what to expect with Gracevas. I do think they'll end up together later on, but I can't figure out how. I'm glad we'll be seeing more of Grace in the mean time.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:35 AM
New Fan

Well we know theyl b gettin scenes tog at least and seems like zoe cares for her a lot.i think they will at least be friends at beginning, and wel c how zoe is confused with her feelings and then shel figure out that she really likes grace and theyl end up dating..
Old 12-13-2015, 02:13 PM
New Fan

Someone wrote here try can pinpoint the moment zoe fell for grace. When do u think that was and vice versa?
Old 12-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Passionate Fan

If only I knew how to link to gifs...

I feel like you know Zoe's into her sometime when they're at Lola's Canteen. When Grace gets up to get another drink, Zoe watches her leave with some dazed, longing expression. This is right before Miles suggests that Grace has been "hanging onto [her] every word" even though, from an audience perspective, Zoe's been the one doing that.

I think Zoe herself realizes it after they have the talk about love and Grace is all jokingly like, "Maybe you're the one in love with me."

With Grace, it's harder to pinpoint mostly because Grace is hard to read in general. I'm going to say around the time Zoe ditches her to hang out with Miles -- she seems genuinely upset about it, especially when they're at the Hollingsworth house and Zoe is apologizing/inviting her to the Full Moon party.

Last edited by Lady Azura; 12-13-2015 at 03:31 PM
Lady Azura is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top