Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 12:13 AM
New Fan

They were cute in season 10 (The boiling point). It was like their awkward/honeymoon phase.

Did anyone see tonight's episode? I'm hopng that Clare won't get hurt. It seems likee everything she does backfires. I just hope that it will all work out in the end.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliee (View Post)
They were cute in season 10 (The boiling point). It was like their awkward/honeymoon phase.

Did anyone see tonight's episode? I'm hopng that Clare won't get hurt. It seems likee everything she does backfires. I just hope that it will all work out in the end.
They're always good. Actually the best couple.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm actually really nervous for tonight. I really hope they make it out of this without anyone getting hurt or doing something irrational.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:36 PM
New Fan

I thought the ending tonight was really adorable. I like how they referenced Romeo and Juliet.
Did you see the shirtless Eli in Clare's room for the promo??
Old 08-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I was so scared that it was gonna turn to crap. I mean, how could it not, right? She told him to go to hell, and that she didn't wanna hear anything he had to say, only that he would help her frame Asher. She called his play stupid, then pushed him away because he wasn't gonna help her with her plan. She also had every intention of going through with planting the naked pictures on Asher's computer. I tiptoed into the episode. I'm so happy that she didn't go through with it. I breathed such a huge sigh of relief on that one. Also, I had a feeling that Jennifer would admit that Asher had harassed her too, and that it would come out at some point. *self five* I'm glad that at least I was 100% sure about that from the very beginning.

That final scene was so great.

* She apologized for missing opening night, but promised to go to every other performance of Romeo & Jules. It was a small moment, but I loved that it showed how much she supported him, and wanted to be front-row center for his successes.
* She tried to quote a line from the original play. As we all know, Romeo & Juliet is forever linked to them, because it played such an important moment in their story.
* "We should probably stop thinking of ourselves as Romeo and Juliet. Things didn't really work out for those guys." They do have some aspects of Romeo and Juliet, don't they?

Then there was the big kahuna...

Quote:
Eli: Now about those naked pictures...
Clare: Deleted.
Eli: I guess I'll have to settle for the real thing then. I love you.
Clare: Forever and always.
- They freakin' played "Shake It Off" in the background of the scene! I absolutely loved that they chose that particular song for their moment!
- I loved the pout/look of disappointment when she told him that she had deleted the pictures. He's so precious!
- Does anyone else think the "I guess I'll have to settle for the real thing then" part hinted that they might move their relationship to the physical level, or was that just me and my smutty mind leaping to that thought?
- E: "I love you." C: "Forever and always." It wasn't the first time he said that he loved her, but somehow it felt like one of those "OMG, he loves her! Cue the happy dance " moments for them. I was swooning, gushing, fan-girling, and every other feeling under the sun when I saw that part. How could I not? I mean, look at them...

It looks like 12.5 is gonna be interesting.

Last edited by rocky845; 08-26-2012 at 12:44 PM
Old 08-17-2012, 12:37 AM
New Fan

I'm so excited for 12.5. We get a shirtless Eli in Clare's room! Did you notice that the bed is unmade?
Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I actually didn't notice that the bed is unmade. I was too busy thinking about the fact that at some point in the second half of the season, we're gonna get a shirtless Eli. For the moment, I'm gonna assume that he spent the night in her bed, just sleeping. Ever since I saw the morning voice scene, I've wanted to see them waking up next to each other. I'm gonna think that that's what we're gonna get until I'm proven wrong.

Look at this.

“All in.”
Old 08-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, that's actually exactly what I think it is, too. I don't think they had sex (nor am I sure if I really want them to just yet) but I definitely support a sleepover!

And haters gonna hate, I loved the end scene between them.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't pay any attention to the haters. I love Eli/Clare, and they don't. It is what it is. I just live in my shipper bubble, and block out any and all anti posts.

GIF SET!

And another one.

Last edited by rocky845; 08-17-2012 at 05:51 PM
Old 08-17-2012, 06:34 PM
New Fan

I really love the ending. It was just perfect. With the background, and the music.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ The final scene was magical! I loved the way the kiss looked, with the background behind them adding to the glow of their happiness.

See? It's magical.

This is just Munro being his usual adorable self.

Lauren Toyota behind the scenes of Romeo and Jules

Last edited by rocky845; 08-17-2012 at 08:33 PM
Old 08-18-2012, 12:47 AM
New Fan

I think this season had just the right amount of Eclare scenes. It wasn't too much and not too little. I hope it's like this for 12.5. What do you thinks going to happen in 12.5
Old 08-18-2012, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the ending of the finale.
Old 08-18-2012, 03:20 PM
New Fan

I was squealing when I saw Clare with the flowers!
Old 08-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know, right? Just when I thought I couldn't love them more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliee (View Post)
I think this season had just the right amount of Eclare scenes. It wasn't too much and not too little. I hope it's like this for 12.5. What do you thinks going to happen in 12.5
I agree about the amount of Eli/Clare in the first half of the season, and I share your hopes for the second half.

Aw, man! I suck at speculating. All I wanna see happen is the two of them sleeping in her bed together, just like I mentioned a couple of days ago.

GIFS!

I'm trying really hard not to give in the thoughts that I wanna see the two of them start a physical relationship soon, but after seeing the gifs above, my resistance is fading. Try as I might to push them aside, those thoughts keep sneaking in...

Last edited by rocky845; 08-18-2012 at 10:09 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top