Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

^ yeah that's true. But what else could she be doing? No way this connects to Dallas. Why would Clare send Dallas nudes? For a story? No way! And I just feel like after what happened to Darcy and Alli, Clare would no better. Than again the writers have already proven once this season they're will to make her a little OOC to fit their storyline so...
Old 08-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Or... maybe it has nothing to do with Asher OR Dallas. What if Clare just feels so guilty and ashamed that she decides she wants to take the next step with Eli to try to forget what happened, and sends the pictures to Eli?

I mean, I know that the episode descriptions haven't mentioned anything like that, but they sure as hell didn't mention KC's departure or Imogen's DOG getting killed either. So...
Old 08-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
^ haha no problem! Glad you're catching up! I totally agree that season 12 has been amazing for them and that they're better than ever. As for Eclare episode's check out Closer To Free and Waterfalls which were the episodes from two weeks ago. Both have quite a bit of Eclare and lead up this week's episodes which will have TONS of Eclare. I'm pretty sure those are the only other episodes that they've been in together.
What I've seen so far in season twelve is exactly the reason why I hung on while they dealt with their own stuff and explored other relationships in season eleven. They both needed to find out more about themselves as individuals, and become stronger and more stable people before they came back together again as a couple. They both needed to put themselves out there, and to lose a bit of themselves. They needed to learn to make mistakes, and to grow from them, so history wouldn't repeat itself with the same issues. Their reconciliation would only be that much sweeter if they recognized that they both played a part in what broke them up in the first place. I mean, who wants to see a couple get back together, and see that there hadn't been any growth for both of them in their time apart? I can tell that things are gonna be better for them. You can see it in their eyes when they interact that they are stronger people than they were when the cracks started to appear in their relationship. From what I've read, I know that things aren't gonna be sunshine and lollipops for long, but I also know that they will be able to deal with whatever comes their way this time around. Thank you for answering my question about the Eli/Clare - centered episodes so far. I look forward to getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I'm worried about Eclare guys.
I know you all are freaking out about what's gonna happen in this week's episodes, but I say don't let your imaginations/speculations control you. Try to keep positive thoughts that things won't be the worst-case scenario you've imagined, and wait to see what happens. I know it's easier said than done, but you all will drive yourselves nuts with all the speculations if you don't take a breath and hold on to the happy thoughts that they will get through this. I will advise that you prepare yourselves for the worst, but go into the episode(s) with the resolution that things will work out for them.

ETA: This is pure preciousness!

Last edited by rocky845; 08-11-2012 at 07:03 PM
Old 08-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

^ True, true! Can it just be Monday now? That would solve all our problems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Or... maybe it has nothing to do with Asher OR Dallas. What if Clare just feels so guilty and ashamed that she decides she wants to take the next step with Eli to try to forget what happened, and sends the pictures to Eli?

I mean, I know that the episode descriptions haven't mentioned anything like that, but they sure as hell didn't mention KC's departure or Imogen's DOG getting killed either. So...
Very true! I guess we really don't have any idea what could be in this plot.

I could kinda see that too. Especially because I feel like that's pretty realistic for girls who try to compromise with their boyfriends. Like she doesn't want to have sex, he does, so she sends him pics. Maybe Clare suggests they take the next step and Eli thinking she might be a little confused refuses her. It's like Umbrella sure but I dunno, I could see it.

Quote:
They needed to learn to make mistakes, and to grow from them, so history wouldn't repeat itself with the same issues.
This is so true. And I feel like they've made great progress this season. They took a little step back with Clare not telling Eli about Asher but if they can get through this, than I think they're going to connect better than every before.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:22 PM
New Fan

I'm pretty sure that Eclare won't break up. It seems that they're too in love with each other to break up over something like this.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

^ I agree. Honestly, I'm not worried about Eclare so much as just Clare.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:04 PM
New Fan

I'm just like "Clare, please don't do anything that you'll regret"
Old 08-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
^ True, true! Can it just be Monday now? That would solve all our problems!

This is so true. And I feel like they've made great progress this season. They took a little step back with Clare not telling Eli about Asher but if they can get through this, than I think they're going to connect better than every before.
There is only 22 hours and 28 minutes to go until you see what happens next.

I've only seen the "honeymoon" stage of their rekindled relationship, but even so, it's obvious that they have grown and made progress since their break-up. From what I've seen, I think that they're both trying to show that they have dealt with their past issues, and that they are stronger than they were the first time around. I don't even know why she didn't tell Eli what happened to her, but I would think she had a really good reason for it. Was she scared of what Eli might do if he knew what happened to her? Whatever happened in the previous episodes and whatever might happen in this week's episodes, I think that they will handle it together, and be even closer than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliee (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that Eclare won't break up. It seems that they're too in love with each other to break up over something like this.
I'm glad you feel this way. It wouldn't make sense to me if they were torn apart so soon after they were finally put back together. I would be so mad if we sat through the growth of both of their characters in season eleven, and at the first major obstacle that came their way, they showed us that they were still the same people they were when they broke up. Their time apart was supposed to have an impact on them and how they would handle any and all struggles in the future. Their ability to get through this hardship is gonna be the proof of that. I'm still keeping the faith that things will work out for them.

GIF SET!

I love you.

Bonus gif!

Even off camera, they are so close

Last edited by rocky845; 08-12-2012 at 09:50 PM
Old 08-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

They are just so freaking amazing together he we have the season finale of season ten can't wait .
Old 08-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree. I loved that scene and I love that gif.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh it's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows tonight
Old 08-14-2012, 09:24 PM
New Fan

I pretty much loved tonight's epsode. It made me love Eclare even more. I'm glad Clare finally told Eli. It wasn't the way I thought it was going to be. It was better. This episode was just perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. There was lots of Eclare scenes but just enough so that it wouldn't be too much Eclare. I just really liked the ending. i pretty much melted inside.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I pretty much loved tonight's epsode. It made me love Eclare even more. I'm glad Clare finally told Eli. It wasn't the way I thought it was going to be. It was better. This episode was just perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. There was lots of Eclare scenes but just enough so that it wouldn't be too much Eclare. I just really liked the ending. i pretty much melted inside.
me too.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I honestly find myself falling more and more in love with Eclare every time they get a scene!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I still haven't caught up yet , but I feel the same way. I absolutely loved them in season ten, but season twelve is bringing on even stronger warm and tingly feelings that the ones I got when they were first starting out.

GIF!

“I knew you were the one person I could count on.”

Closed Thread   Post New Thread