Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2015, 10:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

omg that would kill me. Watching Miles was hard but if he lays a hand on Frankie I might cry</3
Old 07-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It might be more the mental abuse kind with her. That's just a guess, though, if they go down the road.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 07-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I don't think he'll be as rough with her as he was with Miles. I'm picturing something along the lines of Frankie not doing as he says and him grabbing her by the wrist and at that moment she knows he really hasn't changed and is as bad as Miles and Hunter say. I kind of think this needs to happen, as awful as that sounds. I don't want her to be abused at all, but Mr. Hollingsworth doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt from anyone.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

well I do agree with that, something need to conclude from all this and that might mean more abuse before they get ride of him. I think once the mother see it, things could change.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope their mother eventually gets a wake up call. Obviously SOMETHING has to change and that would be the easiest way to do it.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really don't know what else they could do beside have the mother kick out the dad or leave the dad.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Neither do I. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get past Mrs. Hollingsworth essentially taking her abusive husband's side over her own children. There's honestly not knowing what's going on and then there's intentionally not seeing the truth.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So her parents are splitting up. And something tells me that the Lola/Winston kiss is going to be revealed sooner rather than later. Happy Birthday Frankie! It's your party. You can cry if you want to.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

And cry she did. It's really pretty amazing how this rich little princess can be so damn relatable and down to earth. The writing has a lot do with that- and so does the acting.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
And cry she did. It's really pretty amazing how this rich little princess can be so damn relatable and down to earth. The writing has a lot do with that- and so does the acting.
I like Frankie a lot but I don't like frankston.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So who else enjoyed the Frankie plot in Don't Look Back and was really surprised by her? I have to admit that I was rooting for her and intern guy. Sara has this way of sucking you into Frankie's world and I wanted her to fit in and get the guy. So that dose of reality hurts extra hard. Winston is right. What she did was so much worse. Emotional cheating and seeing your partner lusting after someone else hurts because you are just waiting for the moment something happens. I still love her though. Has your opinion of Frankie changed at all?
Old 08-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked her and Logan too prior to realizing he was scamming her. I felt bad for her at the end. I agree, although I do not care for Winston, him kissing Lola was a flaky mistake and he didn't even seem into Lola at all. With Logan, Frankie clearly was falling hard for him and Winston saw that. It think to emotionally cheat is worse because you actually care about the person your cheating with. But with all that said I'm glad Frankston is over, I think Frankie might have been lying to herself that she still wanted him Winston. I think the entire Logan thing showed she was losing interest in Winston anyway. Still love her, she made a mistake and fell for the wrong guy but she will only grow from this.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I actually disagree that what Frankie did was worse. Frankie's emotional affair might have been on par with Winston's cheating, but I think the way both reacted to it made the difference. I truly don't think Frankie knew she was falling for Logan at first and when confronted, Frankie admitted what she did. Winston couldn't even do that with the Lola thing, tried to blame it on Lola, downplayed it, called her a psycho. Ugh. All his actions throughout 14B made it very hard to sympathize. So to me, it was karma. I also rooted for Logan/Frankie. I kind of realized halfway through that he must be the villain, but still. They had nice chemistry and I had been thinking Frankie deserved better for a while. I'm hoping this truly is the end of Frankston.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Maybe Frankie was tempted to cheat because of her father's affair and the divorce. I think she's trying to understand. She had this clear definition of right and wrong and maybe this will show her that things aren't so black and white. She needs to forgive her father. I think all the Hollingsworth kids need to. Not forget, but forgive. I think it might help them to see the parents working together and both involved in their lives. Because right now Frankie and Miles seem to have...self fulfilling prophecies. They are making the same mistakes as Mom and Dad.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I just think both of them showed they weren't ready for a relationship, although given our girl's prominence on the show it likely won't be long until she's in another relationship, probably with a newbie.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top