Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Well, if they keep Arlene around, they're going to have to do something with her besides being Hunter's plus one.

Still, I don't think Lola and Shay are done with Frankie just yet. It's probably more likely they're done with Zoe.

Of course, maybe she's done with them.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 06-22-2015, 06:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I could see shay and Frankie remaining friends, Shay seemed more loyal to Frankie than Lola or Zoe. But I have a feeling we have yet to see the last of Frankie/Zoe friendship, they seem to have a hate/love thing going on. On one hand they consider each other best friends on the other they both have hurt each other a lot. They kinda remind me of Paige/Ashley in the early seasons.
Arlene I feel like will have her own crowd, I don't know if I see her and Frankie being close tbh.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

If Frankie and Zoe ever become friends again (which they probably will since Frankie comes across as very understanding and forgiving), I hope Zoe actually proves that she's a decent friend and there's not just blind forgiveness. I actually see the writers pushing Lola and Shay together as the best friends and that would leave Frankie and Arlene. Unless her best friend of that class will be a new character.
Old 06-24-2015, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

At this point, I see Zoe's best friend being Tristan for the time being, with Frankie eventually coming around, probably sooner than later. I fully expect Lola/Shay to remain a buy one get the other combo for now, but I don't think either is strong enough yet as a character for them to be just on their own, so I expect they'll tag along with Frankie and/or Zoe for a while longer. Arlene? They've done so little with her, I just hope she stays around.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Happy birthday to the most popular girl on set! The wishes from her co-stars and the crew are so cute!!!

I can't believe she is only 17. I mean she looks young but I've gotten used to 20-somethings playing teenagers.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That used to be the norm with Degrassi- teenagers playing teenagers, and it still is in the beginning. But, as these four year school high school careers turn into six and seven seasons that eventually goes by the wayside.

Still, there's no 28-year-olds playing 18, which is so common on other shows.

Oh and "most popular girl on set" is a perfect way to describe her- and a great name for a second thread. Now, let's get to it and get that second thread here!

Old 07-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

These birthday wishes have me so touched. Like it was my own birthday.

I think "the new class" is going to have a set of phenomenal female leads. So happy the series is continuing because we just met Frankie. I can't wait to see whatever drama is in store for her.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yep.

And those other birthday wishes totally fit the "most popular girl on set" mantra. It really does seem like everyone in the cast just loves her.

On the wishlist for Season 15. A plot about Frankie's relationship with her brother.

The one who isn't named Miles.

Old 07-05-2015, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yep.

And those other birthday wishes totally fit the "most popular girl on set" mantra. It really does seem like everyone in the cast just loves her.

On the wishlist for Season 15. A plot about Frankie's relationship with her brother.

The one who isn't named Miles.

Old 07-15-2015, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Frankies special talent.
[]

That really is a talent! She looks cute while staying still.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

When does she not look cute?

So apparently she isn't talking to her father after the stuff that happened in Firestarter, but she still gets him to pay for her big birthday party. I approve of that.

Old 07-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love her!! that dtv thing was great.
yeah I think he might be pulling what he did with Miles and the car though but good for her for not taking his ****. I hope she doesn't let him throwing this party change her mind about him. Its a clear case of him trying to buy back love.
Old 07-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm just glad the abuse story line is being seen from a different perspective. Meaning I'm glad anyone but Miles has this plot because as much as I've come to like him, there was a little too much Miles last block.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

AGREE, I really having been dying to see Frankie and Hunters POV on their home lives because each kid is gonna have a different experience with it.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I completely agree. A part of me kind of wishes Hunter had gotten the plot instead, but I suppose Frankie is the only one MAYBE likely to cut him slack. She never witnessed the abuse. Only Hunter did. I bet anything this plot ends with him turning abusive with Frankie as the victim this time.

Last edited by ChinaTequilia; 07-17-2015 at 11:56 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top