Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Spanny is over until Manny goes off and finds another crush or Spinner does that so yeah .. for now I just think it's not over.

Craig/Ashley Spinner/Manny Toby/Manny Melissa McIntyre Peacekeeper
Cory/Topanga Ryan/Lindsay Deb/Jon Ben/Sue Bradin/Callie

Vote Saved By The Bell
PNUT013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

awwww

I'll make more screencaps in a few

always

-sandra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Punk: Is that cap from this last episode?

Rachel
Old 12-16-2004, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rachem_chul
Punk: Is that cap from this last episode?

Rachel
Yup

always

-sandra- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Huh? it is? I don't remember it....

I think Manny will be there for him in the run of it. Spin was a complete jerk, but come on, he didnt know what was gonna happen. That's also why i dont think he should get expelled, definately suspended though. He pulled a prank, then lied, nothing to really gett expelled over. If the cirumstances hadn't been like they were, he would only get suspended I think. Someone has to be there for Spin, he made mistakes, but I still feel bad for him.
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004

Last edited by Ppixiechk13; 12-16-2004 at 02:59 PM
Ppixiechk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spinfan16
where can you go to read transcripts of degrassi?
Right Here Don't forget to comment and thank the transcriber!

And they didn't exactly break up. she's just... not speaking to him. They haven't had the break up fight or discussion or anything like that. If she'd gone up to him and said, "you disgust me and I never want to see you again," then they'd would've been broken up. But she didn't! *Crosses fingers* Please, let there be hope for them.

BTW Ppixiechk13, I agree with you. Spin needs someone there for him. Maybe it'll happen next year/episode? If not, then I'll have to write a fic resolving everything. Because fluff is fun.

(Avi by carolinarain)
Angelic pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ppixiechk13

I think Manny will be there for him in the run of it. Spin was a complete jerk, but come on, he didnt know what was gonna happen.
I know!! That's what I'm saying.

Rachel
Old 12-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for postong the pics Rachel. I ws also thinking I wish she had been there for him. I mean Manny knows what it's like to have the school talk about her and treat her like an outcast too after the whole Craig thing. I don't know how they are going to keep their relationship since he has been expelled. I hope this doesn't mean we won't see Spin for a while and that we won't see him and Manny together. Damn, first Sean leaves and now Spinner is expelled! Maybe they will eventually let him come back. They let Rick come back. You can tell he's really sorry, I actually feel really bad for Spinner. I know the things he did were wrong but not only did he not know the outcome but he's also not the only person to blame. A lot of people are at fault. May be once Manny realizes Spinner confessed and is expelled she will forgive him and stand by his side.
Nonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by write2me
Thanks for postong the pics Rachel. I ws also thinking I wish she had been there for him. I mean Manny knows what it's like to have the school talk about her and treat her like an outcast too after the whole Craig thing.
For real. I think they should have handled the whole thing a lot better.

Rachel
Old 12-19-2004, 04:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hate the way they wrote it. If the person I was with had been in Spinner's situation, I would've at least had the decency to talk to him. Maybe not be completely and unrealistically supportive but I wouldn't ignore him. I don't think anyone would, it's just illogical how her reaction was played out.

"My ex-boyfriend, formally known as Jay Hogart, screwed around with every girl at this school. It's not a gay thing, promiscuity, it's a guy thing."
sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sporadic
it's just illogical how her reaction was played out.
Exactly! It just doesn't make any sense that last week she's having him vow to never hurt her and then this week she's so disgusted with him she has to ignore him?!?

Rachel
Old 12-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe the writer's couldn't think of any other way to have her react. I just hope she is there for him in the long run. The last thing I want is fr her to go off and forget about him and flirt with other guys because he's not in the school anymore. It would probably be hard for them to stay together. I just hope they don't break up.
Nonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to interrupt ...but I'm thinking of starting my own Degrassi FanFic site! Iwas wondering if anyone would be interested in something like that or know someone who writes fics that would be interested in that! It would be open for Degrassi fics only...any type and i'd be ok with the swearing and the sex! Let me know..if you wanna help out..PM me!
Old 12-21-2004, 04:05 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think they really ahd enough time to address the issue between the two of them in a feasible way. Next time I hope they do.

I just watched Our House, and I remembered how jerky Spin was towards her...good thing THAT changed
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Ppixiechk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Help! I'm snowed in!

In other news, I can't wait for a new episode of Degrassi. I want to see some Spin/Manny interaction.

Rachel
Reply   Post New Thread