Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The promo for next week made me happy because Fiona's back and as a bonus Mrs. Coyne is back as well.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 03-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm excited for Fiona's episode as well! Hopefully that will motivate me to start my soundtrack dedicated to Fiona the lush. I know what songs I want to use, just have to make the graphics...

So do you guys think she's going to relapse and start drinking again in Chasing Pavements?
Old 03-29-2011, 03:29 AM
New Fan

You can add me to the list! She's been one of my favorite characters since she first came on in Season 9, even more so this season though. I can't wait until she comes back on Friday.

Also, I don't think she's going to start drinking again in Chasing Pavements. I think she'll be very tempted though. But in the end, I think she's going to stay sober and win her court case against Bobby. I think we may see her continue to struggle with it in the future, at least I hope we do. It would be realistic.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me please! She's gorg and I like her character's storyline.
I hope she wins her case. Paige lost her case to her damned mofo rapist, so, I don't want a repeat with a dude who beat his girlfriend (Bobby).

Bobby should lose (and be sent to prison, damnit). Tinsley can continue being the little whore she is (she was already getting close to Bobby before she moved to Declan) and GTFO.

Fiona should say something really snarky to Tinsley.
Lexiness or Lexi~ #7 Adam Supporter!~ #22 Misfits Supporter!~
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca
http://lexikatness.tumblr.com/
Old 03-29-2011, 08:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by regiusachan (View Post)
Fiona should say something really snarky to Tinsley.
I think she does, judging by Tinsley's crazy eyes in the MuchMusic promo for Chasing Pavements.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, it looks like something's going on there. I like Tinsley...in a similar way that I liked Amy way back in Season 3 and 4.

Looking forward to some classic Fiona moments in these next couple weeks.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Total Fan

Reading through the last comments all I can think is TINSLEY IS NOT A NAME. Blah.
But whatever, as long as we get to see Annie act her ass off then I will continue to love where they take Fiona's storyline

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 04-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm glad Fi is back, Degrassi feels 10x less interesting without her there.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Haha I was thinking about the Tinsley comments in this thread while watching tonight's episode. I'm glad ya'll were wrong. That was an interesting...and believable twist...to have Tinsley confess that Bobby hit her. Thoroughly enjoyed all of the subtle Fiona and Tinsley interaction. All their little glances and the Fiona mouthing "thank you" at the end of the trial? Awesome!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Honestly i DID NOT like alcoholic Fiona, now that she is sober i like her A LOT more. It seems like she changed. She had so much strength in Chasing Pavements. Im glad she got help

please add me.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Added those who asked to be added. 51 supporters!

I was going to try to write up some review of Chasing Pavements but then I realized that I have no idea how part 2 is going to end up. It'll be interesting to see how this episode concludes. I'm really curious about what revelations Fiona has about her sexuality. I'm worried about her though...she's newly sober and romantic relationships can test that.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Added those who asked to be added. 51 supporters!
I'm late... but please add me! <3

I'm so glad Fifi's back, she's been gone for wayyy too long
Old 04-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love Fiona, but reminds me of Marissa al a OC. Here's hoping they don't axe her the way they did Mischa Barton's character. I hate it when they don't give troubled teens a redemption story ending.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

New interview with Annie! An interview with Annie Clark | TV Show Recaps, Celebrity Interviews & News About & For Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Women | AfterEllen.com

Quote:
AfterEllen.com: Let’s cut to the chase! Readers on AfterEllen.com have been torn over whether Fiona should be with Adam or Holly J. Who do you think is better for Fiona, or should she get a new love interest entirely?

Annie Clark: I think a new love interest entirely would be better for Fiona. As much as I love the relationship between her and Holly J., I like them better as friends. I feel the same way about Fiona and Adam — they make great friends.
I agree! I'm looking forward to a new love interest for Fi as well.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
New interview with Annie! An interview with Annie Clark | TV Show Recaps, Celebrity Interviews & News About & For Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Women | AfterEllen.com

I agree! I'm looking forward to a new love interest for Fi as well.
I would think that given how the show is written that Fiona and Holly J would need to be available for screen time with characters that the writers can't or won't give their own storylines to and that Fiona is really one of the few characters minus EClare who actually gets to have their own storyline without Holly J having to be involved. I also think that Adam deserves to have his own storyline where he isn't just there to advance someone else's storyline. Unfortunately, Adam starting to remind me of Marco who also had a lot of potential but, that in the end it was wasted and or ignored in favor of other characters and their storylines. As far as Marisa/Mischa Barton, she wanted to leave the OC although I honestly won't be surprised if Season 11 was Annie/Fiona's last year on "Degrassi."
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Closed Thread   Post New Thread