Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Episode 1104 Discussion- What's My Age Again?- 7/20 (MuchMusic & TeenNick)

Important -

Everyone here is well aware of the episodes leaking. Please be advised that no matter when the episode becomes available in other outlets, until it actually first airs on television, it's against rules to openly discuss the details of the episode in any form here or anywhere else on this board. Please remember, that the main reason for this rule is for the consideration of other posters who either can't or choose not to view the leaked episodes prior to the 9:00 PM ET airing on Much/TeenNick. For further details on the spoilers rules here at and how they apply to this board specifically, please visit our spoilers policy thread.

Then later on, on the drive home
I called her mom from a pay phone
I said I was the cops
And your husband's in jail
This state looks down on sodomy

1104- What’s My Age Again?- Wednesday July 20 9:00 PM ET on MuchMusic and TeenNick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchMusic
All Anya wants for her 18th birthday is a kiss from her favourite doctor. But when he tells her he’s off to Africa to help the poor, and she gets rejected from TU (the only school she applied to), she wants to go along. But will he share her enthusiasm? Jenna continues to struggle with the new baby. KC isn’t pitching in and he’s really not having any fun. As the only single guy amongst his close friends, Connor develops an unhealthy obsession.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Do we share the same brain? Closing my thread...
Old 07-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Beat you by one minute!

Old 07-20-2011, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Phew, made it out of my exam in one piece and in time for this! Finally an Anya plot!
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Im so happy that Degrassi is doing what they did last year!
I love having a episode to look foward to everyday
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dr. Chris is going to Kenya? maybe he'll see Darcy. Or, stay there forever like her.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I guess we'll never see Dr.Chris again.
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Anya looked really young in this episode. I'm not sure how I feel about her and Owen.

Connor... wow. Stealing panties now?
Old 07-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

lol so liveblogging this episode was awesome- better than the actual episode. As for that...

Marisol looks cute in her uniform & Anya looks like snow white- such pretty ladies. Even if none of the girls looked like they were wearing make up tonight. Natural is beautiful too...

So Imogen got called to the office. Bad girl!

I don't even know what to think about Anya/Owen. This is the season of rebounds...

Why are Connor's storylines always so awkward?
Old 07-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh no. Anya stooped low and succumbed to a crappy guy!!
Broadway_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think Anya looking young might have been on purpose to show the contrast between her and Dr. Chris.

Speaking of him, I was glad to see at least someone brought up the idea of Anya applying to more than one school.

What is with Degrassi and Kenya? You guys do know there's other African countries, right?

Owen and Anya? We'll see where it goes. I did feel way more chemistry between those two than I ever did with her and Dr. Chris.

Does Holly J still work at Little Miss Steaks?

Based on what that lawyer was saying, I don't think it would take much for a cop to figure out who was the one that actually killed Anson.

Forget that Juno wannabe, Connor should be the star of that new MTV show, Awkward.

Still, not very happy about that storyline, though.

Imogen Moreno, please report to the office.

More, later.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmmm... I actually enjoyed the episode. There was a lot going on, but it didn't feel too rushed. I thought the plots flowed/tied together fine, and it was nice to see some of the lesser-seen characters (Connor, Wesley, Hannah, for example). Also, I'm pretty sure I briefly seen Riley and Zane at Anya's party. I think they're doing a good job this season of incorporating more of the characters into the episodes--no matter how small their role.

I liked Anya's plot,and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I also enjoyed the KC/Jenna plot (nice set up for the triangle to come) and the Connor plot (I felt pretty bad for him when he tried hitting on Fiona, but the panty-stealing... o__o) Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

BTW, anyone else notice the exact same dialogue was used between Dr.Chris and Anya as Peter and Darcy?
"I'm going to Kenya"
"Like, Africa?"
bailamicorazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
So Imogen got called to the office. Bad girl!
I liked how we heard that over the PA system. We haven't seen her yet, but we've heard her name being called. Like with Katie last night, we saw her briefly with Marisol.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, four plots.

A Plot - I felt for Anya, particularly with the college rejection, though she kinda messed up only applying to one school. I can't believe she thought she and Dr. Chris would go anywhere, but then again I don't have a hopeless crush. I guess Owen and her hooking up was a foregone conclusion, but next episode he decides to go back to being a pig. Despite this, I can't really hate him though I attribute that to the actor playing him very well.

B Plot - Dude Connor. I hope they find him a love interest soon, he was a creeper the entire episode. And stealing Fiona's underwear? Ick.

C Plot - Drew thinks his order is over, this was just set-up. Bianca is SO MUCH MORE tolerable when's she not vamping it up and being tough. She's a softie and it's cute.

D Plot - Again, setup. I wish his mom was around more to tell him that he needs to be more supportive and realize his teen dad days are over. Again, much better than Mia's plot with all the conflict and KC and Jenna trying to be grown-ups but failing. Like, that that DWTS scene...weird to see 15 year olds settling down.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I should've thought of Darcy, but instead that scene reminded me of Paige and Mr. Pedophile-I-Mean-Oleander's last date. Degrassi should get a little more creative when it comes to shipping off characters..

Owen's character actually really bothers me; I can't forget that he's a creep. I felt badly for Anya, but for me there's nothing likable about that pairing.

I enjoyed the small developments with Drew and KC. It's always nice to see storylines develop naturally because so many in the past have been sloppy.