Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
It's going to be hilarious, if only because all these characters are so different from each other.

I was thinking of this, too. Clare would probably bring Alli and Adam, but I was wondering if Adam brought Drew and Eli, which is why Eli ends up at the cabin with them. Unless Adam decides not to because he realizes it might be a little awkward to invite Eli to hang with Clare and Jake after everything that went down between them. In which case, it would probably be Jake that invites him.
Yes. Jake most likely would invite him in that scenario. The only things I want desperately from that special other than Jeli, is an Imogen appearance, and a Fiona appearance. I wish- Fiona won't be there. -____-
IcyQueenofIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
It's going to be hilarious, if only because all these characters are so different from each other.

I was thinking of this, too. Clare would probably bring Alli and Adam, but I was wondering if Adam brought Drew and Eli, which is why Eli ends up at the cabin with them. Unless Adam decides not to because he realizes it might be a little awkward to invite Eli to hang with Clare and Jake after everything that went down between them. In which case, it would probably be Jake that invites him.
But wait... isn't Adam in the hospital? Maybe he doesn't go at all.

Clare invites Alli and Katie who invites Marisol and Drew who invites Bianca. Jake invites Eli (and Imogen follows him up there). There.
OR
Clare invites Alli and Katie who invites Marisol and Drew who invites Bianca who invites Imogen. Jake invites Eli.
OR
Clare invites Alli and Drew who invites Katie who invites Marisol and Bianca who invites Imogen. Jake invites Eli.
OR The only way Jake doesn't invite Eli...
Clare invites Alli and Drew who invites Katie who invites Marisol and Bianca who invites Imogen who invites Eli.

The great thing is as different as all these characters are they all make sense together. Season 8 and 9 (and 10 to a lesser extent) had a problem with characters being very isolated. But this season they've stepped it up. I love seeing how almost everyone of the 10th and 11th graders can interact now without it being weird.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
But wait... isn't Adam in the hospital? Maybe he doesn't go at all.

Clare invites Alli and Katie who invites Marisol and Drew who invites Bianca. Jake invites Eli (and Imogen follows him up there). There.
OR
Clare invites Alli and Katie who invites Marisol and Drew who invites Bianca who invites Imogen. Jake invites Eli.
OR
Clare invites Alli and Drew who invites Katie who invites Marisol and Bianca who invites Imogen. Jake invites Eli.
OR The only way Jake doesn't invite Eli...
Clare invites Alli and Drew who invites Katie who invites Marisol and Bianca who invites Imogen who invites Eli.

The great thing is as different as all these characters are they all make sense together. Season 8 and 9 (and 10 to a lesser extent) had a problem with characters being very isolated. But this season they've stepped it up. I love seeing how almost everyone of the 10th and 11th graders can interact now without it being weird.
FORGET THE ONE WHERE IMO INVITES ELI. Jake shall invite Eli. He has to. Because I could really see that.

Am I the only one who desperately wants a Jeli kiss of some sort?
Old 09-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Munro and Justin kissed for TLB why not for Degrassi?! Maybe they'll play truth or dare and someone dares Eli to kiss Jake. Eli would totally just go for it.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Actually, you're right, Asya. I could so see that happening. ALLI PLEASE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH THEM!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

They'll all play truth or dare! Actually that would make such a great set of minis-
Eli, Jake, Alli, Clare, Bianca, Drew, Katie, Adam, Marisol, and Imogen play truth or dare. It will end with Imogen picking truth and Eli asks her how she knew all that stuff about him. Imogen says "well..." and we fade to the Epitome logo.

edit: Adam can be in these ones too!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
They'll all play truth or dare! Actually that would make such a great set of minis-
Eli, Jake, Alli, Clare, Bianca, Drew, Katie, Adam, Marisol, and Imogen play truth or dare. It will end with Imogen picking truth and Eli asks her how she knew all that stuff about him. Imogen says "well..." and we fade to the Epitome logo.

edit: Adam can be in these ones too!
Yeah. I saw your Tumblr post. #ICYLURVESJELI
Old 09-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

^ ah but I posted that here before tumblr. Today I just feel the need to share this thread with everyone
Old 09-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ ah but I posted that here before tumblr. Today I just feel the need to share this thread with everyone
So do I. I have to go link it on my Tumblr. OMG And a couple of my friends and I were on Degrassi wiki chat (I brought up Jeli, obvs) and they said you pretended to be drunk once...
Old 09-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

^ Oh yay! I love when people talk about me behind my back
And no I was not pretending... unfortunately. I made a dumb video of myself dramatically reading my friend's song. Deleted it once I sobered up thankfully.

Last edited by Nekoshoujo; 09-03-2011 at 11:41 AM
Nekoshoujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ Oh yay! I love when people talk about me behind my back
And no I was not pretending... unfortunately. I made a dumb video of myself dramatically reading my friend's song. Deleted it once I sobered up thankfully.
...LAWLAWLAWL. They thought you were pretending.

Anyways...are you good with Photoshop? For Jeli reasons...
Old 09-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
...LAWLAWLAWL. They thought you were pretending.

Anyways...are you good with Photoshop? For Jeli reasons...
Why would I pretend to be drunk?

Is that your way of asking me to make a banner for the thread?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Why would I pretend to be drunk?

Is that your way of asking me to make a banner for the thread?
Sort of...I was asking you if it was possible to make a Jeli kiss manip
Old 09-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
Sort of...I was asking you if it was possible to make a Jeli kiss manip
You should ask Thelma to do it: forget the small talk,
She takes requests and she is AMAZING. Really she makes the best manips I couldn't do it as well.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

YES ADD ME!!! these two soooo wanted each other!
Reply   Post New Thread