Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm excited to see Eli in season 10. I think that he will add to the show.

There is going to be something between him and Clare, you can just tell from The boiling point promo. I think that is why the lovers card came up. At least thats why I hope it came up. ( Although I couldn't be too upset if KC and Clare got back together instead... or at least became friends. )

As for the death card I wasn't thinking of someone literally dying at first, but now that I think about it, it is possible because nobody has died in a few seasons. Anyways I was thinking that maybe he has seen death in the past. Somebody he knew has passed away. His parents or someone. It just doesn't make sense for them to add a new character and then kill them right away.

Eli has this whole bad boy vibe to him, in my opinion. It is quite possible that he will have something to do with the lockdown. I also would like to see him become friends with KC, that or them not get along because Eli starts to date Clare and KC not like that.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

In one of the promos... one of the earlyier ones, The first of secind the boiling point. Anyways in ne of the promoms it looks like Eli is going to get beat up. I wonder why and by who. Any ideas?
Old 06-29-2010, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

In one of the promos... one of the earlyier ones, The first or second the boiling point. Anyways in one of the promos it looks like Eli is going to get beat up. I wonder why and by who. Any ideas?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsuiro-rainbow (View Post)
In one of the promos... one of the earlyier ones, The first of secind the boiling point. Anyways in ne of the promoms it looks like Eli is going to get beat up. I wonder why and by who. Any ideas?
I think that it's Fitz that he's getting beaten up by. And my guess for why it happens, is that Eli is gonna stand up for Adam against Fitz. It looks like he and Adam are friends and Fitz, is one of Adam's tormentors.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalLuv (View Post)
I think that it's Fitz that he's getting beaten up by. And my guess for why it happens, is that Eli is gonna stand up for Adam against Fitz. It looks like he and Adam are friends and Fitz, is one of Adam's tormentors.
Ya that sounds about right I guess.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

whoever is in charge of the list add me to it .
Old 06-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

^ Added you!!!

These two...

Like an actor dream pairing... helps that they seem really close.

Also I really liked his outfit at the MMVAs:

Everyone dressed really well...

Okay now I'm also really thinking about why Eli was getting beat up. I was also wondering if it might connect to Adam because Fitz was harassing Adam. But I think now I'm going back to my original assumption that he's in some trouble.

Teennick said his name was an homage to Ellie. So maybe he's a suicidal and puts himself in dangerous situations. Maybe it's not suicide, but he could also do those things to try and feel alive. Just a thought.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
^ Added you!!!

These two...

Also I really liked his outfit at the MMVAs:

Everyone dressed really well...

Okay now I'm also really thinking about why Eli was getting beat up. I was also wondering if it might connect to Adam because Fitz was harassing Adam. But I think now I'm going back to my original assumption that he's in some trouble.

Teennick said his name was an homage to Ellie. So maybe he's a suicidal and puts himself in dangerous situations. Maybe it's not suicide, but he could also do those things to try and feel alive. Just a thought.
Maybe he's self-destructive. He does things that he knows put him in great danger. It could be interesting if that is why he gets in a fight with Fitz.

I think that I honestly wanna see someone beat up Fitz and Adam's other tormentors. Badly.

I can't help but stare at that picture. They look really good together!
Old 06-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, self-destructive. I think that would make a good storyline. Especially to see his reasoning for that. I'm wondering if something happened to him in the past.

Me too! From the promo I thought Drew might.

I knowz! I want more of them! I can't wait to actually see this episode. I love that they're touching and have the exact same expression. I think they'll be a really good match.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, self-destructive. I think that would make a good storyline. Especially to see his reasoning for that. I'm wondering if something happened to him in the past.

Me too! From the promo I thought Drew might.

I knowz! I want more of them! I can't wait to actually see this episode. I love that they're touching and have the exact same expression. I think they'll be a really good match.
Maybe. It would be interesting to find out why he does it. And if his past has something to do with it.

You know what? I usually don't like the, "jock" characters. Except for Riley of course and Connor and Dave can't really be considered jocks, despite playing basketball---they are still my lovable nerds. But, I think that I may end up loving Drew. His reason for his confrontation with Riley, is obviously because they are both very competitive. He probably just really wants to be, QB. But seeing how good/sweet/caring and worried he is to Adam in the promo, makes me like him. And if he beats up Fitz and Adam's other attackers, I think that I'll love him.

Fitz however? Probably not so much. His cruelty torwards Adam just kind of turns me off, sadly. And I am saying this as probably one of the BIGGEST Jay Hogart fans, ever! :/

I want more of them too! I like/love the subtle touching between them and the expressions on their faces. They may just end up being one of Degrassi's cutest couples ever.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
^ Added you!!!

These two...

First of all the picture is so adorable.

It may be connected to Adam, maybe it has to do with Clare covering for Adam. Maybe Eli covers to. Either way he is in some trouble.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
First of all the picture is so adorable.

It may be connected to Adam, maybe it has to do with Clare covering for Adam. Maybe Eli covers to. Either way he is in some trouble.
I think that Eli and Clare could be really good for Adam. And vice-versa. I mean, we all know that Clare is a very good friend. If someone hurts them somehow, she stands up for them. And I think that Eli and Clare could/would show Adam that not all people would treat him badly/crappily, because of what and who he chooses to be. And Adam and Eli could open Clare up more and show her to be who she wants to be(which she already seems to be doing)

If they're friends with Adam---as they seem to be, then that could lead to them not getting along with Fitz either(which is why I don't understand how people could/can ever think that Clare would want to be around/date a guy like Fitz.)
Old 06-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalLuv (View Post)
I think that Eli and Clare could be really good for Adam. And vice-versa. I mean, we all know that Clare is a very good friend. If someone hurts them somehow, she stands up for them. And I think that Eli and Clare could/would show Adam that not all people would treat him badly/crappily, because of what and who he chooses to be. And Adam and Eli could open Clare up more and show her to be who she wants to be(which she already seems to be doing)

If they're friends with Adam---as they seem to be, then that could lead to them not getting along with Fitz either(which is why I don't understand how people could/can ever think that Clare would want to be around/date a guy like Fitz.)
Yes Clare is a good friend, season 8 and 9 prove this. I would love to see a Adam/Clare/Eli friendship. Your right I think they could show him that not everyone would treat him badly.

I don't think that Clare would date Fitz either way. Even if she wasn't friends with Adam. Clare just doesn't like those kind of people. That's why she never liked Reese. Plus I really want to see Eli and Clare get together.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes Clare is a good friend, season 8 and 9 prove this. I would love to see a Adam/Clare/Eli friendship. Your right I think they could show him that not everyone would treat him badly.

I don't think that Clare would date Fitz either way. Even if she wasn't friends with Adam. Clare just doesn't like those kind of people. That's why she never liked Reese. Plus I really want to see Eli and Clare get together.
I just think that that would be really good for Adam. Fitz and his gang/buddies/minions may think one thing, but they are very wrong.

Fitz is just someone that would not be a turn on for Clare. She liked and dated KC, yes and she had a crush on Declan Coyne. She's really into Eli and will be dating him, from the looks of things---though we haven't seen season ten yet. But all these guys had one thing in common(besides being smart and really hot and/or attractive), they were also nice and kind(atleast season eight KC, anyway). For as bad of a reputation they might or might not have. And she made it well known to KC in season eight episode, Causing a Commotion, that she was bullied before in her old school. I think she said something along the lines of, "Have you ever had your face pushed in the mud while everyone/all the other kids, stood around and laughed? Then you wouldn't understand." Someone who would treat someone as ruthlessly as Fitz is seen treating Adam, is not someone I see Clare wanting to get to know.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Try not to quote pictures, they take up extra and unnecessary space.

I'm not sure what to think of Eli. I like the look of him and Clare and they seem to have a good feel together. And I like that it seems he'll be there for Adam and whatever struggles he's going through. But, damn if that eyes comment in that one promo didn't border on the creepy for me. Still, looking forward to seeing him.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Closed Thread   Post New Thread