Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

He's basically saying, "Hey that's a personal blow right there" or something like that lol just another instance of him pretending to be severely offended by something that she says XD

EDIT
There you go, beating me to it again Holly
Old 08-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Aww.
I loved their scenes in the last episode.
I wonder what is up with Eli though!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Loyal Fan

What did Adam mean in class when he said "Let's all calm down, shall we?"
Old 08-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhysteria (View Post)

So true!
i love it!!!

Degrassi Ships: Camaya, Eclare, Jatie, Parcy, Semma, Crellie, Jiberty, Janny, Ziley etc.
Other shows include Skins, PLL, etc.
Proud Eclare Fan # 18
Old 08-19-2010, 03:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I'm not really sure. I wondered the same. Maybe Adam meant theyre MAJOR flirting
Old 08-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think he was telling them to chill with the playful banter/obnoxiously obvious flirting
lol
Old 08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Examples of Eli being totally obvious for his crush on Clare,

1. Turning around after she states she got an A- to banter with her about notes...HAHA obvious!

2. Getting up the same time as her to pick up papers from a teacher seriously dude it takes six steps to get there and she was already up, OBVIOUS much!?

3. Glancing at her from across the room when it only takes 30 seconds to pick up your assignment. Seriously you can't keep your eyes off her for that long? Say it again, obvious!

4. Being excited about Romeo and Juliet? What boy does that unless he knows there's a chance you get to the kiss the girl you like? Obvious my dear, naive, love struck Eli!

5. Two words, "I WILL!" You didn't wait half a second to answer her...but do what you gotta do Romeo! OB-VI-OUS!

6. Add in a kiss? Seriously! You might as well just keep eye sexing her and right a big fat "I LOVE YOU CLARE!" on your forehead! We see the glances, we heard your idea for the kiss...sounds like you thought of that pretty quickly! OBVIOUS Mr.!

7. So...that kiss. You totally got excited and went for it! Nice technique you know, hesitating but then when you got her I couldn't help but squeal either. Still it's obvious, those were emotions behind that kiss baby! You should have just yelled "AWESOME!" after it was done because it's totally obvious you enjoyed it!

So you love her Eli, now make a move Mr. Obvious before she gives you the silent treatment!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, ok.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0velie (View Post)

1. Turning around after she states she got an A- to banter with her about notes...HAHA obvious!

2. Getting up the same time as her to pick up papers from a teacher seriously dude it takes six steps to get there and she was already up, OBVIOUS much!?

3. Glancing at her from across the room when it only takes 30 seconds to pick up your assignment. Seriously you can't keep your eyes off her for that long? Say it again, obvious!

4. Being excited about Romeo and Juliet? What boy does that unless he knows there's a chance you get to the kiss the girl you like? Obvious my dear, naive, love struck Eli!

5. Two words, "I WILL!" You didn't wait half a second to answer her...but do what you gotta do Romeo! OB-VI-OUS!

6. Add in a kiss? Seriously! You might as well just keep eye sexing her and right a big fat "I LOVE YOU CLARE!" on your forehead! We see the glances, we heard your idea for the kiss...sounds like you thought of that pretty quickly! OBVIOUS Mr.!

7. So...that kiss. You totally got excited and went for it! Nice technique you know, hesitating but then when you got her I couldn't help but squeal either. Still it's obvious, those were emotions behind that kiss baby! You should have just yelled "AWESOME!" after it was done because it's totally obvious you enjoyed it!

So you love her Eli, now make a move Mr. Obvious before she gives you the silent treatment!
Haha..you can tell after the kiss Clare was screaming "SCORE!"
Old 08-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha..you can tell after the kiss Clare was screaming "SCORE!"
hah and the fact that he blinked right before the kiss like, WOAH

-END-
ME: O.o......NOT COOL Stephan. NOT COOL.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh, ok.

HAH. That is TOTALLY what Adam was thinking. XD
Old 08-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

was it me, or did Adam look TOTALLY more like a guy in this episode?!

-END-
ME: O.o......NOT COOL Stephan. NOT COOL.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveEli<3 (View Post)
was it me, or did Adam look TOTALLY more like a guy in this episode?!
Yep! You can't even tell really that he is really a she. The haircut suits him.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0velie (View Post)

And those are just from that one episode! lol
There are so many other OBVIOUS signs from previous episodes too.

Quote:
Oh, ok.

Love it!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

^ I think from those pics Adam and Clare could look like twins! haha! Ohhh misfits the more time they hang out together the more they start taking each others styles...

what's next Clare is going to rock some acid washed jeans?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread