Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNUABO (View Post)
Yay for EClare gifs! ♥ Only the happy moments though

& Besides the kissing scene, this has to be my favorite EClare scene during this episode. I mean look at the way they look at eachother ;__; So precious, haha ♥

Sorry if I killed anyone's browser! If quoting remember to take out the [ IMG ][ /IMG ] tags (:
Ahhhh -dies of fangirl overload-

God this episode was amazing! I enjoyed all three plots, though of course I was most invested in EClare's. Where to even begin - the look they gave each other in class, Adam the third wheel, and then that shared gaze that just basically confirms Eli is in love with Clare. But the kiss itself stole the show. I loved how he almost hesitated just before kissing her; as though he knew what he was getting himself into but still couldn't resist her. And then of course the bashful look they give each other after the kiss while Adam just rolls his eyes lol. I didn't think I'd like Adam being there, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh and was it just me or was Eli a little red?

Also, THANK YOU wardrobe directors for dressing Clare in something flattering! Ais never looked more gorgeous. I also couldn't believe the subtle cleavage! Eli must have been having a field day!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I dunno that someone who was the direct cause of a car accident, or even just an accident victim, would so easily go back to driving, especially if they killed someone. And I especially don't think Eli would let Clare in the car with him and drive her somewhere if he killed his girlfriend in a car accident. Even if it turns out to be canon, I'm going to be skeptical.
He also didn't object to Sav's speeding. If he had an accident like that, he most definetly would. I think it's something else, or at least I hope writers aren't that inconsistent.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I had a dream last night about eclare. Eli came over..they fell asleep and ended up sleeping in the same bed [not having sex, just sleeping] and cuddling, and they kissed once. Everything was great...then after the weekend, after not hearing from him, he comes to school and tells clare he is moving with his mom.
then for some reason I was in a group with holly j, sav, and anya and we were gossiping about how 'little edwards' slept with eli because someone saw him stay the night at her house and assumed they had sex.

Then my dad woke me up >.<
Old 08-19-2010, 06:12 AM
Extreme Fan

^ Nice.

Less then 12 hours.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

This one made me cry

This one made me giggle because her smile is so cute!

This one..everytime she smiles it looks like her heart is going to beat out of her chest. It is so cute!

Clare tweeted again!:
"

are we still meeting for editing tonight? @FunAdam @RealEli"
Old 08-19-2010, 06:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloeinstein (View Post)
I dunno that someone who was the direct cause of a car accident, or even just an accident victim, would so easily go back to driving, especially if they killed someone. And I especially don't think Eli would let Clare in the car with him and drive her somewhere if he killed his girlfriend in a car accident. Even if it turns out to be canon, I'm going to be skeptical.

I was in a car accident, in which I was driving, and I couldn't drive for a year after that. I still have mild panic attacks when I drive, and no one even died. Hell, no one was even hurt.

Sorry if this is semi-offtopic or better suited elsewhere, just everyone keeps bringing up the car accident theory and it seems... not only contrite and overdone, and generally boring and not at all exciting, just... thoroughly unlikely, especially given his age. He'd have to have killed her right when he got his license, basically, and I doubt he'd be driving again... His parents probably wouldn't let him drive immediately after that, anyways.

But this is Degrassi, and sometimes they don't take that stuff into account.
Ah you make a very good point. All of this logic is killing my support for the car accident theory! I mean, sure, Degrassi can be very inconsistent, but I don't think they'd be that inconsistent. You're right, it wouldn't make any sense for him to drive Clare around when he was blaming himself for the death of his girlfriend in a car accident...
What do you guys think about the theory that he was involved in some kind of fight, and she got in the way or something? Someone mentioned it a while ago, when we first heard about the dead girlfriend. It would explain his extreme rage against bullies.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3~ana_banana0217~<3 (View Post)
Ah you make a very good point. All of this logic is killing my support for the car accident theory! I mean, sure, Degrassi can be very inconsistent, but I don't think they'd be that inconsistent. You're right, it wouldn't make any sense for him to drive Clare around when he was blaming himself for the death of his girlfriend in a car accident...
What do you guys think about the theory that he was involved in some kind of fight, and she got in the way or something? Someone mentioned it a while ago, when we first heard about the dead girlfriend. It would explain his extreme rage against bullies.
I never thought it was a car accident because i thought it was boring
and didnt explain enough about Eli.
I had figured that it had something to do with bullies, fighting, stuff like that....
I wonder how it will play out.
Only 11 and half more hours.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

"You make a ..a valid point, he does die pretty hastily.." -adam rolls eyes..-
I can so tell what Adam is thinking "God they are so obvious!"
Old 08-19-2010, 06:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhysteria (View Post)
"You make a ..a valid point, he does die pretty hastily.." -adam rolls eyes..-
I can so tell what Adam is thinking "God they are so obvious!"
Ohhh, Adam. He killed me in this episode.

His little eye-roll is adorable! xDDD

He's just like, "Hurry up and be official so then I don't have to PRETEND to be a third wheel anymore."
Old 08-19-2010, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Everytime Clare starts getting all happy and smiley about Eli, I start giggling and clapping LOL. I feel so weird.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3~ana_banana0217~<3 (View Post)
I actually saw an episode of Criminal Minds in which this guy was going to propose to his girlfriend, but then some thugs came up and were going to take the ring or something, and he fought the guy and she died... and then he went crazy and started killing everyone involved. The same thing happened in the re-make of the Time Machine, only built a time machine to go back in time and stop it... which didn't work, so he went into the future and got with some other chick. ...hopefully it doesn't go so far as the proposal thing, because, honestly, that would kill me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necklace (View Post)
He also didn't object to Sav's speeding. If he had an accident like that, he most definetly would. I think it's something else, or at least I hope writers aren't that inconsistent.
That's definitely true, as well. I really hope they aren't, because that would really bug me... and seriously not be at all entertaining or even mildly close to being a go-there-iest moment.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Everytime Clare starts getting all happy and smiley about Eli, I start giggling and clapping LOL. I feel so weird.
You're not alone, I do that too. xDDD
Old 08-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

10 hours, 45 minutes.
<3 Not too long but so far.. LOL.

I have nothing to do today but stay in my room and be on the computer discussing with y'all :]
Old 08-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Haha same here, same here. I'm actually glad that I was watching the episode on tv last night, because usually I would have been watching it on my computer with my mom in the room...she would have been like "Why are you acting like such a fool? Stop smiling like an idiot!" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloeinstein (View Post)
I actually saw an episode of Criminal Minds in which this guy was going to propose to his girlfriend, but then some thugs came up and were going to take the ring or something, and he fought the guy and she died... and then he went crazy and started killing everyone involved. The same thing happened in the re-make of the Time Machine, only built a time machine to go back in time and stop it... which didn't work, so he went into the future and got with some other chick. ...hopefully it doesn't go so far as the proposal thing, because, honestly, that would kill me.
Oh wow. I'd rather it not have anything to do with a proposal...or any romantic gesture at all...AT ALL. But other than that, it would make for a good storyline. But really, at this point we don't have many clues as to what it could be. I mean, if I were only watching the teennick promos (and if I hadn't come across fanforum ), I wouldn't know about the dead girlfriend at all...thanks to Muchmusic for giving that one away lol
Old 08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Soo, I avoided the boards last night because I was waiting for the leak (which never came) and then this morning I see someone posted Eclare scenes on Youtube last night! Feeehhhh. I wish I'd come and poked around.
But I watched the whole episode this morning.
I can't wait to see the conclusion. Also, Adam was kick ass this whole episode.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread