Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2010, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

TV Shows | Everything Else | Pop Licenses

I want to make a t-shirt with them kissing lol
Old 08-13-2010, 06:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by necklace (View Post)
Well, if she died being his girfriend, then it would be weird calling her an ex wouldn't it? After all it's not like tey broke up and both went their separate ways. when one's spouse dies, no one refers to him or her as ex-wife/husband
that makes a whole lotta sense in real life, but this is degrassi. remember JT & Mia?

personally, I don't believe that this is his secret. I could be wrong (though I'm hoping I'm not!) but it seems like a lottt to give away in a promo. I'm thinking/hoping that it's some sort of morbid joke or exaggeration ..
Old 08-13-2010, 06:14 AM
Loyal Fan

It was 2 and half

and its cool im running on 4 and half hours too
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlwithkaleidoscope_eyes (View Post)
that makes a whole lotta sense in real life, but this is degrassi. remember JT & Mia?

personally, I don't believe that this is his secret. I could be wrong (though I'm hoping I'm not!) but it seems like a lottt to give away in a promo. I'm thinking/hoping that it's some sort of morbid joke or exaggeration ..
Well, Mia and JT weren't really together for very long, maybe Eli and his (past) girlfriend were together for a while. I mean, Liberty and JT weren't even together and I think maybe Liberty felt the effects more than Mia? I dunno, I'm rambling now...point in that matter, I think that he's really shook up about it, but I agree, this can't be his only secret...
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhysteria (View Post)
TV Shows | Everything Else | Pop Licenses

I want to make a t-shirt with them kissing lol
that would be an awesome t-shirt

D E G R A S S I M I S F I T S
Old 08-13-2010, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't want Eli to have an ex. I wish Clare was his first
Haha..
Old 08-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhysteria (View Post)
I don't want Eli to have an ex. I wish Clare was his first
Haha..
Ditto!
But he obviously likes her anyway, because that freaking kiss was filled with emotions! Just remember that, Eli !!

Old 08-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think I missed something, beacuse I have no idea what you meant by that. But I didn't watch season 7 of degrassi save for few episodes.
Quote:
personally, I don't believe that this is his secret. I could be wrong (though I'm hoping I'm not!) but it seems like a lottt to give away in a promo.
I think it can be his secret, or at least a part of it. I doubt he would joke about something like that and it would explain the shark in the water promo. I do believe there's more to it though. Why would they give it all away.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I wanna see that commercial again on Much... I think I'll watch Much all day today. Because there are no good versions on youtube yet.
EDIT: Great the original Shark In The Water is on.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Loyal Fan

I think..the death card didn't mean Eli would die. It meant his girlfriend did .. ?
Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

I never thought about that, i forgot about the death card completely x)
If it's true and not some joke, then that really would explain the card and why he was obviously not surprised.. cant believe i forgot about that

Old 08-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

He's young now, he probably was even younger when he was with that giirl, especially if he's doing so well in everyday life. He jokes, he has friends, goes to concerts. Some time must have passed if he's able to act this way. Could he really feel that strongly about somebody at such a young age? But even if he didn't LOVE that girl, it must have hit him pretty hard. And even if his feelings were stronger than simple like, well Manny loved Craig and ended up with Jay perfectly happy and in love.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsuiro-rainbow (View Post)
EDIT: Great the original Shark In The Water is on.
the one that lacks the degrassi cast? pfft, whatever VV brown. lol

Theres no doubt in my mind that Eli has feelings for clare, but I mean the death of a boyfriend/girlfriend is something im sure you cannot get over, like ever. Especially if you take on the responsibility for it. However, the power of postitive thinking is key! lol everything will work itself out

The death card means change, or well its one of its meanings! maybe it means his feelings are changing? like, he is falling for Clare and thats a big change since his girlfriend did die? speculation speculation speculation, ugh it kills me.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Whoa guys do u remember when I said that I said the lovers card AND death card could mean a loss of a past girlfriend, that's cool in a way that I guessed that

Degrassi Ships: Camaya, Eclare, Jatie, Parcy, Semma, Crellie, Jiberty, Janny, Ziley etc.
Other shows include Skins, PLL, etc.
Proud Eclare Fan # 18
Old 08-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .*.~.Laura.~.*. (View Post)
lol everything will work itself out

The death card means change, or well its one of its meanings! maybe it means his feelings are changing? like, he is falling for Clare and thats a big change since his girlfriend did die? speculation speculation speculation, ugh it kills me.
I'm almost positive it will Eclare's to good to mess with

I hope you're right The speculations are driving me insane too. I dont wanna speculate, but i cant help it. I cant wait until i see it, i have to figure it out in my head first

Closed Thread   Post New Thread