Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

She returns his headphones wearing that green flower blouse when he's standing outside his hearse. And when he grabs her wrists he has the headphones around his neck. He's wearing the same outfit in both scenes so I'm guessing Clare had her jacket in her hand and we just don't see it. Maybe she decided to put it on cause she was leaving or something.

I really hope that we get to see Eclare on Monday or Tuesday or both. I hope your theories are right about her complaining to Ali in the Ali and Drew episode. But i'm not sure about that because from what I've read, there is a lot going on in those episodes but even a little bit of Eclare will make me happy until Wednesday and Thursday. So let's hope!
Old 07-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike91391 (View Post)
I think that ones super cute!
and someone actually asked Stefan Brogren how Clare was in Eli's english class and he tweeted back

@ToriTrueBlood she's in advanced English. She's a genius I tell you! A genius!
haha i ask him that cause i thought they had a gifted class already for her and i was wonderin why she was in Eli class lol cause he's in 11 and she in 10 lol but i did forget that she was pretty good in english but i did'nt know it was a english class they were in together
Closed Thread   Post New Thread