Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Murder In The Hamptons came out in 2005, yet they look way younger then they would have been at the time.

I still can't get over baby Eclare. ( Even though I've seen that movie a while back.)
Old 07-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well isn't Aislinn like 16 now and Munro is like almost 20? Ais looks about the right age. Munro looks alot younger to me lol

I love how they had similar hair even then
Old 07-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Now I don't know about you but I would love to see a Clare/Eli scene like the Alexa/Grego scene in that pic.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

^^ That would be amazing. I would probably fall in love with Eli if that happened lol
Old 07-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

^ I really do too! That's what I was thinking when I capped that pic! It would be really touching. Somehow I get the feeling we will get a similar scene. They seem like they'll be needing to comfort each other a lot this season.

Presumably he's 19. I wish he would confirm his age! But yeah, he looks a lot younger than he is. But I find that really cute~
Old 07-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm already in love with Eli.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I was wondering when you guys were going to make a thread for these 2. I think this is the first time I've been intrigued over a "newbie" ship. Can't wait to see how they get together!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd love a scene like that, now that they are older! It would just be really sweet and cute to see.

I think Munro is one of those people who will always look young for his age, which is really cute and adorable.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's probably gonna be good for his career too. He can play younger characters longer

I'll bet there will be some sort of comforting scene from Eli to Clare, since he's supposed to be helping her with her deal with her family problems and whatnot
Old 07-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janah (View Post)
It's probably gonna be good for his career too. He can play younger characters longer

I'll bet there will be some sort of comforting scene from Eli to Clare, since he's supposed to be helping her with her deal with her family problems and whatnot
That's true.

Most likely. It will be sweet to see.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

I think it suits his personality too. I mean he has such a lighthearted youthful vibe. I get the opposite vibe from Charlotte and I always think she's older than she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I was wondering when you guys were going to make a thread for these 2. I think this is the first time I've been intrigued over a "newbie" ship. Can't wait to see how they get together!
We were just debating if we should wait till their first episode aired. Otherwise I'm sure we would have opened this baby sooner!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I was never a newbie shipper either...but I want them to get together like...NOW

It will fill the place in my heart that died when Jane and Spinner ended
Old 07-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

ha I was pretty dedicated to a bunch of newbie ships but all of them got destroyed (and I worry for Hollan J) so I've kinda thrown all my shipping energy into these two. Thankfully I think it will all be worth it.

So the comforting pic has me thinking does anyone else have an Eclare wishlist for the season? I know I do!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
ha I was pretty dedicated to a bunch of newbie ships but all of them got destroyed (and I worry for Hollan J) so I've kinda thrown all my shipping energy into these two. Thankfully I think it will all be worth it.

So the comforting pic has me thinking does anyone else have an Eclare wishlist for the season? I know I do!

I definitely have a wishlist for those two. I know it's a long shot, because most likely Darcy won't come back OR be mentioned, but I'd love for Clare to gush about Eli to her older sister, either on the phone or in person.

And speaking of Darcy, is it totally wrong that I am laughing at the image of Parcy and EClare on a double date? I don't even know why I thought about it. It just seems all kinds of hilarious because Peter and Eli are so different.

I know that I worry for Hollan J too. I mean...the way Holly J is acting and the fact that Declan and Holly J are so far away from one another puts some negativity into their relationship at the moment.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Can I be added. I already love these two together!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread