Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi Next Class: Episode 408 - #GetYouAManThatCanDoBoth (7-12 CA, 7-7 Netflix)

Rules -

1. No passing judgement or mocking the fans of characters or ships. Do not shame another poster for liking something you do not.
2. Please use constructive criticism. Try to focus on the episode itself. We encourage you to use our anti-threads if you need to express your overall dislike of a character or couple, especially since other boards at do not allow them. Take advantage of them here.
3. Do not ask for or discuss illegal downloads, especially including leaks (if they should occur). This includes links to episodes posted on YouTube and other non official video streaming sites. Discuss any links to download/live stream sources via private messaging.
4. Promos that air on television as well as online articles by reputable sources are not considered spoilers are are open for speculation. For more detailed information on spoilers read this thread.

Degrassi: Next Class - Season 4 - Episode 8 - #GetYouAManThatCanDoBoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWC Central
Tristan and others wonder if his turbo-mode recovery is a good idea. After seeing others get ‘promposals,’ Shay is hoping that Tiny will do the same.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Are promposals really that exaggerted? And Shay can´t help but consequently going down the dislikeable road in my book.

Didn´t know that Yael is an IT nerd, too. But I think it´s responsible to secure proof in case it´s needed later.
I liked Hunter´s story even in his darkest time but self-righteousness is something I can´t stand, so someone better calls him out on it soon or he really might become an unlikeable brat.

Do you know what I missed most in Tristan´s plot? Grown-ups.
Other from that I can even understand that Tristan is pressureing himself for Miles, even though Miles doesn´t expect that from him at all. I just think that breaking up definitely is too harsh but they really could need a break to sort things out and take the pressure off.
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp IGNORE.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they are. I coach a dance team and the girls on the team were talking to me about their crazy proposals lol.

The promposal that Zoe did for Rasha was cute. Tiny’s mob dance was really adorable too! I just love Tiny.

Tristan getting the trip for Miles was really really sweet. But Miles should be honest with Tristan about what’s really going on with him. Miles would understand. Tristan trying to push himself was hard to watch. And when he accidentally peed on Miles, ugh, so embarrassing and sad for him! That would just absolutely suck feeling that weak.

The guy that was talking to Shay (baaz?) is so blunt but I like him.

Tristan and Miles break up NOOOO. The song totally fit the situatiom…. “But I love you. That’s why I let you go.” It was obvious that Tristan just felt he was holding Miles back. And Mile’s face was so sad.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-22-2017 at 07:49 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think they are. I coach a dance team and the girls on the team were talking to me about their crazy proposals lol.
I guess, I don´t have to get that. I at least liked
Spoiler:
promposal best. It was natural without the unnecessary ado. And it was the girl asking which also seems a bit rare with straight couples.
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread