Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi Next Class: Episode 405- #Preach (Ca- 7/7, Netflix- 7/7)

Rules -

1. No passing judgement or mocking the fans of characters or ships. Do not shame another poster for liking something you do not.
2. Please use constructive criticism. Try to focus on the episode itself. We encourage you to use our anti-threads if you need to express your overall dislike of a character or couple, especially since other boards at do not allow them. Take advantage of them here.
3. Do not ask for or discuss illegal downloads, especially including leaks (if they should occur). This includes links to episodes posted on YouTube and other non official video streaming sites. Discuss any links to download/live stream sources via private messaging.
4. Promos that air on television as well as online articles by reputable sources are not considered spoilers are are open for speculation. For more detailed information on spoilers read this thread.

Degrassi: Next Class - Season 4 - Episode 5 - #Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWO Central
Saad is torn between his own beliefs and the students’ collective show of solidarity for*Brussels. Frankie wonders if hanging with*Esme*and Zig is really good for her.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really felt for Saad this episode cause I had some similar thoughts even before he voiced his'. When I saw the T-Shirts I was like, do they now want to produce new T-Shirts every few days to wear at school when something like this happens? And I didn´t understand the fund-raiser. I mean no one lost their homes in the attack or something where money really would have been needed. And for the people who lost one of there loved ones - you just can´t even their grief with money.

I really appreciate that people have compassion and feel the need to help. It often is a great support when something bad happens (and that doesn´t only count for attacks like this one). But it shouldn´t lead to blind activism and such a dimension of peer pressure. And where are Degrassi´s teachers when they should be around (a question that arose quite often in the last couple of seasons)?

Zoe and Rasha: still nice but forgettable.
Edit: While watching 407 I asked myself why Grace didn´t invite Zoe. But then I realized that I wouldn´t want her and Rasha with them camping because of their scenes in this episode which in retrospect didn´t really sit right with me.

Esme and Frankie: An interesting (even though toxic) combination I´d like to see more of.

Last edited by Okun; 07-13-2017 at 10:33 AM
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Old 07-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not much to say about this episode really...

Saad and Lola are pretty cute. <3

I also think that Frankie and Zig have more chemistry than him and Esme.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread