Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi Next Class: Episode 402 - #GetMoney (7-4 CA, 7-7 Netflix)

Rules -

1. No passing judgement or mocking the fans of characters or ships. Do not shame another poster for liking something you do not.
2. Please use constructive criticism. Try to focus on the episode itself. We encourage you to use our anti-threads if you need to express your overall dislike of a character or couple, especially since other boards at do not allow them. Take advantage of them here.
3. Do not ask for or discuss illegal downloads, especially including leaks (if they should occur). This includes links to episodes posted on YouTube and other non official video streaming sites. Discuss any links to download/live stream sources via private messaging.
4. Promos that air on television as well as online articles by reputable sources are not considered spoilers are are open for speculation. For more detailed information on spoilers read this thread.

Degrassi: Next Class - Season 4 - Episode 2 - #GetMoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by zap2it
Frankie is uploading some questionable posts on her socials so Esme encourages her re-curate her online persona. Shay is determined to up her game to get scouted.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Extreme Fan

You know Shay, creatine is like $20 at Wal-Mart....
Old 07-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

I kinda love crazy Frankie together with Esme. After they cut her depression plot short when she got a boyfriend it´s good to see it revisited now. And also that Hunter has a small role in her plot.

I´m going to be really happy to see douchebag Zig 2.0 leave at the end of this season. And hopefully without Maya at his side. I loved Zig 1.0 with her but his 2.0 version is something she really should run from.

It really irritated me that Tiny and Zig see Lola as a friend of theirs. Or was that just a cheap excuse? Saad`s story was good. I hope his sister will be in the maincast next season. I liked how Lola wasn´t fazed to hire Saad and hope that she´ll apologize to him for firing him.
Shay so doesn´t deserve Lola´s friendship at all and I hope that Lola realizes that someday.

Grace and Jonah kinda have a natural interaction but they look more like a couple that´s already been dating for quite a while and with missing the whole 'how did they fall in love and get together' thing it´s hard to take them serious - at least for me.
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I've never liked Frankie. Never cared about her dumb SL's and I found the whole social media plot just blah. It was cool to see her spend time with Zig and Esme though because we haven't seen that interaction. Frankie smashing the guitar was so nutso. WTF girl calm yourself! This is why I dislike the girl she is so off the rails. And Esme posting the video of Frankie was so mean and annoying. This girl just gets worse and worse. (I will say they are entertaining though and the way that Frankie threw the money at him was )

It was nice to see more of Saad this episode because I want to learn about him. WTF zig and tiny for threatening him? I realize they were pissed because he punched Zig but Zig DID break his camera so.. idk, kinda more on Saad's side in this one. Saad and Lola are pretty cute together.

Shay's plot was a bit boring to me. And her stealing the money? I'm glad she gave it back but wow, that was a low moment. I don't understand why Lola wasn't more upset. Her lending the money was really nice and too nice.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Lola is the best. She is skyrocketing to be a favorite. She knows herself and she knows what is right. Girl thinks fast on her feet at her restaurant too. "Her" restaurant. I wonder if there is pressure for her to take it over. I hope she doesn't think she has to settle and not go to university because she thinks she isn't smart enough. Because she's the smartest one at Hell High right now.

I think I might be over Shay and her sports scouting storylines. I need to see her when she is less intense.

I can't wait till I see all the episodes so I can go on a Frankie gif hunt. Her moping and self-absorption are much better when you can laugh at them. I love watching her facial expressions. Smashing that guitar was a bit much but at least she got it out of her system. Now we can move onto her latching onto Zig and Esme. That should be fun to watch them corrupt her.

Everything with Saad is intense. I want things to work out for him. But it is like so much is building up and no one is telling the truth. Now people blame him for Maya and now the money. I don't want to go back to school and hear all the gossip!

Onto the next.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Frankie is one of the most pathetic degrassi characters I've seen.

I agree about Lola, she's really warmed up to me.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top