Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2017, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi Next Class: Episode 308- #IRegretNothing (1-6 Netflix, 1-18 Ca, TBA Aus)

Rules -

1. No passing judgement or mocking the fans of characters or ships. Do not shame another poster for liking something you do not.
2. Please use constructive criticism. Try to focus on the episode itself. We encourage you to use our anti-threads if you need to express your overall dislike of a character or couple, especially since other boards at do not allow them. Take advantage of them here.
3. Do not ask for or discuss illegal downloads, especially including leaks (if they should occur). This includes links to episodes posted on YouTube and other non official video streaming sites. Discuss any links to download/live stream sources via private messaging.
4. Promos that air on television as well as online articles by reputable sources are not considered spoilers are are open for speculation. For more detailed information on spoilers read this thread.

Degrassi: Next Class- Season 308- Episode - #IRegretNothing

SEASON 3 of DEGRASSI: NEXT CLASS will premiere January 6th on Netflix worldwide (except Canada, Australia & France) and the Family Channel app in Canada,
January 9th on Family Channel in Canada and TBA and ABC3 in Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screener
Lola’s friends are not there for her. If Tristan makes it to the play, will Miles’ indiscretions be revealed? Maya’s obsession with death is getting out of control.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Addicted Fan

It didn't have the same emotional impact Accidents Will Happen had for me but I thought it was well done, and I loved the scene where Miles found out.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode!!!

UGH Lola pregnancy plot, SERIOUSLY. DNW. But I do like that they are touching on the abortion topic finally. And I am glad they went through with it too and didnt cop out! I also liked that Lola said she felt relieved. I hope she learned something from this. I don't blame her for getting upset with her friends, they werent being very supportive. I am glad they came around in the end.

Zig and Maya! YAY finally a scene together! It's about time. I loved seeing him comfort her. And tickling her was so cute!!!

"I miss you."
"I'm right here."
"The way we were."

Her kissing Zig wasn't right but ugh I felt so bad for her when Esme came up and was her bitchy self and then Maya walked away hurt/embarrassed.

I loved the Maya plot though, its really interesting and I loved Maya going to her mom and saying she needed help.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Dropping this off here since it is about this episode. (I think, I am taking my sweet time watching!)