Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi Next Class: Episode 204- #BuyMePizza (6-2 Aus, 8-9 Ca, 7-22 Netflix)

Rules -

1. No passing judgement or mocking the fans of characters or ships. Do not shame another poster for liking something you do not.
2. Please use constructive criticism. Try to focus on the episode itself. We encourage you to use our anti-threads if you need to express your overall dislike of a character or couple, especially since other boards at do not allow them. Take advantage of them here.
3. Do not ask for or discuss illegal downloads, especially including leaks (if they should occur). This includes links to episodes posted on YouTube and other non official video streaming sites. Discuss any links to download/live stream sources via private messaging.
4. Promos that air on television as well as online articles by reputable sources are not considered spoilers are are open for speculation. For more detailed information on spoilers read this thread.

Degrassi: Next Class- Season 2- Episode 204- #BuyMePizza

June 2nd, 8:37 PM AET (Australian Eastern Time) on ABC3 in Australia, and available on July 22nd (streaming) on Netflix (worldwide, except Canada, Australia & France).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC3
When Zoe doesn't receive a call back, she comes up with a way to hide her true self. Grace is made fun of and decides to make a change. When Tiny asks Lola to delete her dating profile, she makes a very bold decision.

(gottalovebeingafangirl)

Last edited by kaleidocat; 08-09-2016 at 12:10 PM
kaleidocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Oh Lola...wow, that's...well, I'm glad I'm old enough that I don't have to buy any girls any pizza through dating apps.

Tiny continues to shine in these episodes, and Richard is a very natural actor and characteristic performer. I just hope TPTB finally wise up and make Tiny the actual main character in a significant plot before his time is up on the show.

Baaz is...wow...hopefully someone else (especially another guy) will give him a clue before it's too late. Oh and 14 episodes in and we still haven't gotten anything involving him and Goldi.

As for Grace, far too much has been made of how she dresses being a sign that she's either a lesbian or can't attract guys. Both notions are silly, so I'm glad that Zig spoke up for her in this case. And I guess in his own pathetically terrible way, Baaz did too.

I know he's not the most popular character, but Winston doesn't deserve what's about to happen to him with Zoe. No one does. That said, it's (sadly) totally understandable what she's doing, hopefully both of them don't come out the other end too unscathed. That opening scene with the curling iron was an accident, but the way they kept harping on it (combined with everything else going on) can't help but you lead that this isn't the last time that we'll see Zoe hurt herself. I have to admit I'm fascinated to see how that part plays out.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Now that they´re getting development I have to admit that I easily choose Tola over Shiny. Lola admitting to being afraid of being hurt by loosing someone and hiding it behind superficial behaviour makes sense. And Tiny´s really sweet about it. I also like the natural feeling Richard gives to him. They really should give him more to do on the show.
But did I get the message right? Don´t defend yourself, let others beat you to pulp, otherwise you´ll get suspended???

Grace, well she doesn´t make much sense to me right now, but I´ll keep that for the Grace thread later. Just - the contrast from her usual clothes to the pink skirt was too harsh. If another girl like Zoe would have given her fashion advice and put it on her I´d unterstand, but I don´t see her choosing it for herself. There is other not black clothes to choose from.

So now that Zig has lost his sensitive side with Maya, he shows his sensitive side to Grace. I should just stop commenting on him.

When I saw Zoe´s accident in the beginning of the episode my first though already was that I could picture Zoe going down the self harm path. So maybe the set up was a bit too obvious.
I like Tristan and Miles giving her advice. I´m just not sure how much Miles knows cause he literally send her in Winston´s arms without wanting to. I´m happy that Tristan didn´t hold a long grudge for her homophobic remark cause he knew she wasn´t out to hurt him. He could have made it as big as the girls who can´t seem to stop calling Frankie a racist.
No one deserves to be used as beard without knowing it, so it´s not a nice road for Winston. But TBH after seeing what Esme is like last season I´d rather see Zoe starting to appreciate and fall for Winston than her going for Esme.
And it kinda shows in a sad way how big her love for Grace had been because for Grace she had been ready to throw all those insecuries out of the window and just go with it.

Last edited by Okun; 07-24-2016 at 03:38 AM
Okun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

zoe/esme were kinda hot.

I get that Grace wanted to dress more girly/try something different but going for a pink dress was extreme. Why not just go for like a colored t shirt first lol. I do like the Zig/Grace friendship but this crush is awkward to me.

Zoe using Winston isn’t cool but I do like that we are getting focus on her and what she’s going through.

I agree about Tiny, I'd like to see more focus on him.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread