Old 09-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

I come with two videos.

1. Ellie
2. Ellie/Sean

Bring On The Rain
Song:Bring On The Rain
Artist:Jodee Messina and Tim McGraw
Story:this video just shows how strong Ellie is. But it also shows that no matter how strong a person, there really is no way that anyone can handle the things Ellie has to deal with all by themselves. I love the Paige/Ellie friendship, course probably because Paige and Ellie are my favorite characters on the show...but anyways this video shows that with just a little help from Sean and Paige, Ellie can handle anything.

Deliver Me
Song:Deliver Me
Artist:Enya and Sarah Brightman
Story:this video is just about how Ellie feels alone. She's spent her whole life in hiding, wishing there was someone out there to save her from herself. From her cutting. Finally she found that person in Sean. And the video just basically shows how Sean cares about her, and will do anything he can to save her. And finally Ellie finds peace with him.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 09-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Absolute Fan

ah man...my computer is actin really retarded. i really wanna see that ellie one.... is there a certain something u have to have on your computer to view videos from neptune?
Old 09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

i'm not sure but if its not working for you I can send it to you through AIM. you can IM me on Weathered Photos.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 09-30-2004, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

I don't have media player 9..(and it's not my computer, so I can't download it, either)

Darn it.

Claudia
Old 09-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

I come with a third video.

Honestly Ok
Song:Honestly Ok
Artist:Dido
Characters:Aside from loving Ellie, I also love Brook Lynn Ashton from General Hospital, and I honestly see many many similarities between the two girls. One being they both have issues with their mothers, they both felt alone most of their lives, and they both have guys in their lives who will do anything to save them from themselves. Which is why I decided to make a video that shows all this.
Story: this video just shows all the issues that both Ellie and Brook Lynn have to deal with, it shows how they feel lost and alone and it shows how Lucas and Sean are there for them. I worked hard on this one. (skipped a class to finish it that is how pathetic i am ) anyways...feedback appriciated.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Addicted Fan

New video!

Character : Paige
Song : "Nothing New" by Ashlee Simpson
Title/Episode : "Damage"/ GITM

All about the damage in Paige's life and how it manifests itself in her relationship with Spinner.

Enjoy

Paige-Damage

PS My account expires Oct. 10th. See it before then.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Absolute Fan

damn..is anyone else having problems w/ windows media player? i download it and then a few days later it gives me problems.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:20 PM
New Fan

methodic ways... great video!!!! paige is my favoriteee
Old 10-08-2004, 05:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow that one is great! MethodicWays
Old 10-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the feedback. I'm taking that vidoe down to put up my new one. It's Manny/Craig/Ashely and the song is Fool of Me by Me'shell Ndegocello

Craig/Manny/Ashely - "Fool of Me"

Hope you like this one. I'll try to switch the two so people can see both but my account only holds one at a time.

Peace
Old 10-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, it's beautiful... kinda sad though... i love it!
Old 10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
New Fan

Great Video's everyone, but I was wondering if the person who posted the first Manny/Craig and Emma/Sean videos on this thread could repost it, Come Around and My Happy Ending, or send them to me at romantic23_jls@yahoo.com. Please?
Old 10-10-2004, 05:42 PM
New Fan

i've got some videos too... theyre my first ones so obviously they're not that great, but check em out if ya wanna

nikkimouse12.neptune.com --> there are 2 videos: Degrassi Boys -LaLa (ashlee simpson) and Degrassi Parties -Roc Ya Body (stagga lee)

and

degrassifan04.neptune.com --> one video: Manny and Her Ways -Nasty Girl (destinys child)

BOTH OF THOSE EXPIRE ON OCTOBER 13, SO SEE THEM BEFORE IT.

i also have two other videos but the space is all taken up on those sites(paige and spinner -wonderwall (oasis) and degrassi girls -milkshake (kelis)

**IF YOU WANNA SEE ANY OF THEM, THEY ARE ALL ON SOULSEEK, MY USER NAME IS nikki1 ... or IM me at nikkimouse12 and i'll send them to ya**

thank yaa
Old 10-11-2004, 09:30 PM
New Fan

IF you have any emma,sean,manny,craig music vids please send them to me

IF you have any emma,sean,manny,craig music vids please send them to me at wiccanchik1219@yahoo.com or chadsonoth4me@yahoo.com or
othdramaqueen@hotmail.com. thnx..
Old 10-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Here's a Craig/Manny video I made. Ijust recently got into video making. It expires in a couple of days, though:

http://80sbabygirl.neptune.com?sele...0sbabygirl79171
Closed Thread   Post New Thread