Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Degrassi 101: Get Schooled on degrassi!

is kinda crappy... i mean it has just started but it's kinda meh..
Old 01-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah I'm wondering why I'm capturing it...whoops now I missed the beginning of the bad boys thing. Sorry Cassie, I missed part of you blabbing. Caught the kiss of Jay/Manny though. They seem to be the couple of this season, huh? Anyway, Daniel looks young...like how his younger brother looked in that one show he was in with Jake E. Strange.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

yea, they're barely even telling us anything..and yea, jay/manny seem to be the couple of the year.. they all look sooo young, it's crazy..
Old 01-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

What are they talking about? I can't watch right now...long story...but just wondering....
Californian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

honestly, nothing really, they'll say a few things about a character and then a few things about and ep and then just not come on for a couple eps and then it's just not very interesting..
Old 01-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

It's kind of like how they had repeated a couple segments during 24 reasons we love the-n
Californian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxCrashIntoMexx (View Post)
yea, they're barely even telling us anything..and yea, jay/manny seem to be the couple of the year.. they all look sooo young, it's crazy..
Actually I meant that Daniel NOW looks young. He looks really different. Is it just me?

The most interesting so far is that Daniel called Manny psychotic. hehe. Yeah it's basically just a recap, must be trying to get new viewers interested or something.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

ohhhh, i see..yea he kinda does, i think it's the hair or something..

haha, yea..i giggled at that, it was kinda cute..
Old 01-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Total Fan

Lamest thing EVVVEERRR! So many hours to fast forward through, so very, very little spoilers to receive. But Paige is starting a new relationship soon? Interesting.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

DID YOU MISS WHAT AUBREY SAID ABOUT JIMASH JEN?

Around 12 50 am pacific:
Ashley's Degrassi 101 just aired. They talked about her goth period and that led into mentioning her coming back and her relationship with Jimmy and there's this part where she's wearing the same out fit as the back pack throwing scene and she's walking away. Then they immediately show this part of an episode where Season 7 Ashley says to Jimmy "So you just want me to walk away?" She's in all black and Jimmy is wearing this black sweatshirt with this scrawly splattery white design on it. Aubrey's voice over for that part is "WHEN SHE DID COME BACK, IT JUST WASN'T CLICKING."

I think this is probably the most revealing info we've gotten so far, besides for Miriam wondering if Eman will stay broken up. I don't know if she's talking about something that has happened or if she thinks they are broken up based on DYWM.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:26 AM
Total Fan

NO I HEARD! lol and I'm thrilled and more curious than ever to see whatever episode that stuff happens in.

I did not hear Miriam say that though. My satellite froze for about 20 minutes though, so that's probably what I missed.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

There was just a new Emma 101 maybe 10 minutes ago and it's kinda spoilery. They are talking about cause girl emma and that leads into Miriam talking about Emma's "got a bit of cause protest stuff going on" and what's on your screen is Emma throwing liquids on some guy and there's another shot of her and Kate Todd on the stage doing the purple dragon thing seems to be the same stuff that goes down when Emma is flashing the crowd.

I don't know if this needs spoiler tags or not since it's aired on TV and really, it doesn't give away too much so yeah....feel free to edit mods.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Degrassi 101 - Get Schooled on Degrassi. Includes Jimmy, Manny, Sean, Paige, Spinner, Ashley, Marco, Emma, Ellie, JT, Peter, issues, relationships, catfights, bad boys, and lakehurst.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

daniel clark called emma gorgues, crazy and melodramtic! aw! he thinks mariam is gorgeous !how sweet!
----------Angel avie by Cristofle
liltashaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

****! I just missed capturing Darcy's and that's the one I've been looking forward to. Shanae was talking about how things get darker for Darcey and there's this shot of her on the roof with Manny. It's the scene that this promo is from:

Darcy kind of looks like she's going for the edge cause Manny is holding her back. Scene with the scissors and Darcy is reaching for Mr. Simpson's hand in the computer lab. Oh man...Darcy...I have a feeling her storyline is really going to get to me and I can't even begin to talk about it. Just...hugs to Darcy.