Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Add me please! Love him!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineSoBright23 (View Post)
We need to pretty up the OP
What do you want to see in the OP?
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Total Fan

Pictures, videos, a mini biography about him, quotes, pretty things

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
ShineSoBright23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Total Fan

And we already have at least one video we can add. The one I just posted.

DollyJfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineSoBright23 (View Post)
Pictures, videos, a mini biography about him, quotes, pretty things
Examples, please. I want to update his OP and make a fan list as well. I'll add your video, DollyJFan4Life as well.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Total Fan

Hmmn... well maybe someone could put together a banner? Or add a link to his youtube account? I'll have a look at his videos and interviews and see if there are any particularly cute/funny quotes

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 11-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Not a fan of Declan (as of the Love Lockdown episode...), but Landon seems cool. He should guest star on Law & Order: SVU. It'd be awesome. Him and Munro could play the roles of drug dealers or rapists or psychopaths. Jesse McCartney (the singer/actor?) or whoever played a murderer on there (he choked his girlfriend/future wife...but we never saw him actually do it). He can act. Love my Law & Order: SVU. Landon could very easily play a seductive lady-killer-type villain. I'm a sucker for serious or emotional/psychotic roles. That's why I think SVU would be the perfect show to choose. Lots of people watch the show! It's the only reason I watch NBC, really.
Or they could play lovers on SVU...if nobody wants to see them become the perps. Landon & Munro - very yes. And it'd be a new acting gig, seeing as Landon AND Munro are usually in heterosexual storylines, so it'd be fun to see how they both do with a homosexual storyline. It's great when actors move out of their comfort zone. Then you begin to see their true potential. DO IT, LANDON!
Lexiness or Lexi~ #7 Adam Supporter!~ #22 Misfits Supporter!~
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca
http://lexikatness.tumblr.com/
regiusachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Declan/Landon should have a list of reasons of why we like and support him or something along those lines as well.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Total Fan

Bump! Can we start to put together an OP?

Old 12-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure, we can. I would miss Declan/Landon regardless of what was going on the show, but, seeing what has and what will go on has just made me miss Declan/Landon's presence on the show even more.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:41 AM
Total Fan

I agree, we need an epic OP for him, with lots of yummy pictures...

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 12-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that at first that Declan was going to be like Peter 2.0 and be this spoiled rich kid who really for a long time didn't make much of an effort to fit in. I think that Declan changed and grew a lot since we first saw him during "Just Can't Get Enough." We also learned exactly why Declan was a player and that it was really just a defense mechanism to keep his heart from being broken and that he's really a sweet, caring person and that his intentions were always good even if it didn't seem that way to some viewers.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Total Fan

Agreed. Honestly, I was put off by Declan at first because of who he was at the time. I remember when I first saw the promo with him. Yeah, wasn't fond of him at first. I just never cared for those type of characters, but Declan really grew on me.

Old 12-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also liked the fact that Declan changed gradually over time and that it wasn't forced all the sudden and completely out of nowhere just for the sake of a storyline. I think that Declan was developed more than Peter was because it seemed like for whatever reason that Peter got really upstaged by whoever he was dating and that it became too much about who he was dating and less about him. When I first saw the Declan promos I thought that like the last thread title love him or hate him people were going to be talking about him and "Love Lockdown" just reinforced that fact even more.
Reply   Post New Thread