Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, so I saw the new Much promo and Dave was pointing his taser at poor Wes ()Why do you guys think he is doing this? Is it another peer pressure-popularity situation?
Old 10-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope they were just fooling around, but Dave has a pretty serious look on his face. I'm kind of worried, but I'm looking forward to his storyline.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm starting to think that I'm the only person in this entire universe who acutally likes Dave I don't really know how to explain it, but everytime he pulls some type of stunt to become more popular, it always reminds me of someone that I know, and it honestly makes me laugh everytime.

Here's me hoping that the taser situation won't end as badly as I think it will...
Old 11-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I still like him too. I do wish they'd move away from this constant thread of him trying to be popular that they've got going on.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

I like Dave, and I think he doesn't get nearly enough attention. I think his new storyline is interesting and if people would stop thinking about how it will affect Wesley, they would think so too.
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I wish we knew more about Dave. Honestly, it irritates me so much that him (and Wesley and Connor) keep getting C plots.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivalalove (View Post)
I like Dave, and I think he doesn't get nearly enough attention. I think his new storyline is interesting and if people would stop thinking about how it will affect Wesley, they would think so too.
I think there's a lot of truth to that.

And I say that as someone who's a big fan of Wesley and generally feel he's a highlight of every episode he's in.

And yep, the three of them getting stuck in the C plots is frustrating. I really feel, Connor, in particular, is getting the short shrift. We've at least seen the other two in plots involving other characters. When was the last time we saw that with Connor?

Old 11-05-2010, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I dunno. I loved Dave last season but I'm frustrated with him this season. Pretty much for the same reason Alli was annoying me in the beginning of S10- I just don't like the way his quest for popularity it unfolding. Although I think tonight's episode could change my opinion. I think it makes sense Dave wants to be popular and unlike Wesley and Connor I always though he would be the type to be awkward when he was younger and end up being one of the really cool kids as an upperclassman.

It's just that he's been too whiny about it this season. What happened to the boy who made jokes and was everyone's best friend? Like last season.

One thing I think would really correct this would be to see more of the KC/Dave friendship. I actually LOVE them as friends. And it's honestly annoying to me that KC really hasn't interacted with anyone but Jenna this season- thank goodness for his new friendship with Drew otherwise literally he would have just talked to Jenna. But I guess that's for another thread.

Anyway,I've noticed that Dave and KC have been tweeting each other a lot lately. Which considering how they seem to be using twitter to fill in these huge holes in between episodes (I wish more of this was onscreen instead of online) I'm guessing their friendship will be an upcoming storyline.

Maybe when basketball season starts up again?
Old 11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I didn't like how the KC/Dave friendship was abandoned and he was just back to being a "loser" again.

Maybe he will be in a main plot towards the end of the season? Also, has he even talked to his cousin at all this season? I assume his dad would be her uncle....
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Something from Tumblr. I just had to post it here, Dave needs some loving:

necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

What the hell is going on in that last picture?

So...it looks like Dave might finally be getting some action...

Old 01-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm actually excited for Dave's upcoming story lines with basketball and with Sadie. I'm usually not really into The Three Tenner's plots, but Dave's looks like it could be fun. Plus, it's about time he got a girlfriend! Alexx said in an interview that Sadie plays basketball so that's probably how they get to know each other.
EClare_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Wait, who is Sadie?
Old 01-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

^ New character played by Alexx Ben. She's a freshman, plays basketball, and in the latest promo, you can see her holding hands with Dave. That's really all we know about her.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Loyal Fan

More detailed description for tomorrow's episode:

Quote:
It's Sweetheart Week at Degrassi, and everyone's getting lucky. Even Dave! He's stumbled on a sweet, smart girl who actually likes him back. But will his ego let him be with her? Anya is thrilled her mom is cancer-free... though maybe a little bit bummed she won't be running into Dr. Chris anymore. Can she figure out how to keep her much older crush in her life? And should she? Plus Fiona apologizes to Adam for flaking on the party, and things seem to be heating up between them. But the harder they fall for each other, the more champagne Fiona downs. Is being in love with a transgender guy driving her to drink?
But will his ego let him be with her? His ego? I thought he was desperate for a girl!
Reply   Post New Thread