Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2010, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I have mixed feelings about that because I loved Dave/KC. I think KC needs a friend a lot more than he needs love interests. And Dave was a good fit for him because he and KC balance each other out. It was good to see KC lightening up a little- like with their secret handshake and things~

And while I do really like Dave/Connor (actually Dave's great with everyone) I felt like Dave/KC was fresher and more original. Dave/Connor makes me think they're trying to recreate the Toby/JT. I mean they're great but Dave/KC was a little different.

Well looks like Dave will have to fight to have any kind of relationship next season anyway!

Also I liked that they actually used Dave/Chantay and I found myself wanting to see more of them.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I would like to see more of the KC/Dave friendship. Although KC is still with Jenna, after their inevitable breakup , he needs to stay single for awhile. I agree that their friendship and the idea of it are both unique, but at the same time I see elements of Spinner/Jimmy in them. The personalities are just switched. They do have their own special qualities though.

Hopefully he isn't going to start fighting with his fists or anything....
Dave/Chantay was really cute, but I just don't think Jajube is a great actress. She needs to be bumped down to supporting or something. Her chemistry is okay, but the only scenes I want to see her in are ones with Jahmil.
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

haha! I so agree. KC should stay far away from girls for awhile. And what better way to distract them then to have him and Dave hang out! I can see Spinner/Jimmy in them for sure. They also kinda remind me of a comedy duo where KC is the straight man and Dave is the bloke.

Oh wow, Dave in a fight?! haha. Now I'm kinda curious how that would turn out. I mean I love Dave but he's not the toughest guy on the block.

Yeah, that's true. I think she's best as a supporting character in Dave's plots. Wanna Be Startin' Something was actually the episode I liked her the most in. Their whole "The expert on lame" exchange was cute I thought. I think on this show good actors help support the not so good actors which is why everyone should have scenes with Jahmil! haha

edit-
Oh also, this is on topic no?

One Word: Adorable~

Last edited by Nekoshoujo; 05-31-2010 at 10:05 PM
Nekoshoujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

What a cute pic! The cat seems to like him too.

Maybe they'll get a new coach for the basketball team and KC/Dave will discuss that. Or they could shot pool at the Break Room. I don't even know where they'll go next, I just want to see more of them!

I also wanted to see more Dave/Danny. That was kinda cute...and he's dating his cousin now...but since Danny will soon be gone, it probably won't happen.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

haha, yup! That's panther one of the studio cats. (Sam's supposed BFF)

That would good! We'll probably see more of them in the second half since that's when the basketball season will be. I wonder if Dave will have wooed Alli by then.

Oh Dave/Danny scenes would have been awesome! But you're right I guess it's too late for that. I liked that Dave already knew she had a crush on Danny~
Old 07-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

We need to start a list for this thread yo.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Yes please I want to be on it.

Also the title is almost still relevant. Just change the 9 to a 10 and we're good. I'm looking forward to Dave this season. I'm a little sad he seems to have been pushed into loser status. I miss the days when he hung out with KC. Not that Connor/Wesley aren't a good posse... -__-
Old 07-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

He was so cute in tonight's episode. Wanting to be with Alli. I'm glad he's still friends with Connor though. That's something.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

If there's gonna be a list I would love to be added

I love Dave
Janah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

He's so cute. I don't understand why girls aren't banging down his door. He's the whole package!
Old 09-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I will start a list and add those who asked to be on it.

In the mean time, it looks like Dave's going to be up to some interesting stuff in the coming episodes.

Thoughts?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm definitely up for some Dave Days, man. I just don't want to see him fighting. Too stereotypical.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think one of his defining traits as a character is a need to be accepted by a group (or a person in Alli's case) that he perceives as being cooler than him. That seems to have calm down a bit with his friendships with Connor and Wes, but I get the sense we might see more of that need for acceptance emerge in these upcoming episodes.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

please add me!!! Dave is my love... i loved him in season 9. but after Alli basically used him to make her self feel better... he kinda lost faith in himself... i know for a fact that if Dave had dated Alli, he would have treated her like a queen, and never would have cheated no matter how many pictures Bianca sent him. he would be a great BF and i am sorry i loved Alli but her reason for dating Drew was totally superficial and i am sorry to say it was kinda like karma!!! hopefully some smoking hot chick comes into the show and totes dates Dave!!! he deserves it!!! i do also miss KC and Dave's friendship... they were awesome.... and Dave wanted his relationship to be like KC and Clare's... lol oh well... i could kinda still see Dave and Jenna. He could be a great boyfriend and father like figure if KC still wants to be a dick... lol who knows!!
KatieCTalksAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Dave, where were you this episode? Or are you "too cool" for science club?