Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure what I think! I mean I liked them when they were together because they always seem to have fun. Not like when he was with Ash. He did help Manny and Emma sneak into the dance and ask her to dance. I guess they needed more time out there on real dates and not just hiding from Ash to make me believe they were a real couple and not only about sex.

But I do think they look cute together! So go ahead and add me to the list!

Old 07-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Biznitch
Yeah, I don't want Manny fawning over him again. If anything I want it the other way around. She's always the one whose feelings were so obvious and stuff, it'd be nice to see him pining after her instead.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too. I need to see some pinning on Craig's part. Since i've never seen AWH [Damn The-N ] I don't know what went down the last time they talked. But I do know that I want to see some pinning. And some groveling. And some begging
Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy
We haven't seen too much of it, although we know he thought she was the one for him because of Holiday.
Holiday... back when things were great!
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 07-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

The sex is a big factor in the hottness. But there's also sweetness. Which is good.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Ohh..you guys got a point. That whole scene on the ice skating rink wasn't enough because he still hadn't found the balls to break it off with Ash!

Another pic!

Old 07-15-2004, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBitch
The sex is a big factor in the hottness. But there's also sweetness. Which is good.
like when he gave her the bracelet with ice skate charms! That was sweet!
Old 07-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311
like when he gave her the bracelet with ice skate charms! That was sweet!
Aww . I like Manny so much better than Ash. So they were much better than Craig and her. Craig's an all-around-sweetheart.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Craig and Ashley kind of got closure in R&RHS, but Manny and Craig never really resolved anything.
that's what i'm wondering. i haven't seen AWH so i don't know how things ended with them. but closure or not, they need to share scenes. Her reputation was shattered and craig's going on dandy with his life. he should be called a **** too. although, he's already our ****.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 07-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Two hot people make for an extremely hot couple. Therefore, I'm in
I just love the way you think, Aly.

Added everybody! Craig is a ****, damnit! Poor Manny is always the one getting attacked for it.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 07-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aww . I like Manny so much better than Ash. So they were much better than Craig and her. Craig's an all-around-sweetheart.
Yeah!! Ash was always so overdramatic about everything. All wound up and stuff. And Craig.. I mean a boyfriend who sings and writes his own music! How can you resist?

I hope they get abck together soon. But from the eps I've seen so far, they haven't had any interaction at all.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Are we thinking names for this ship?

Like..****s!

Thanks for adding me!
Old 07-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah!! Ash was always so overdramatic about everything. All wound up and stuff. And Craig.. I mean a boyfriend who sings and writes his own music! How can you resist?

That's pretty much why I don't like Ashley. She's always whining, and nothing's ever good enough. Even before she found out about C/M or C/M even happened.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 07-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's pretty much why I don't like Ashley. She's always whining, and nothing's ever good enough. Even before she found out about C/M or C/M even happened.
Yup!!! She thinks that everyone is out to get her but so far...she was the one who hurt more people! She needs to get over herself.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤
Her reputation was shattered and craig's going on dandy with his life. he should be called a **** too. although, he's already our ****.
Of course he's our ****. But yeah, why wasn't Craig's reputation ruined too? Double standard I guess.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 07-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Mary. I am a genius. In my own weird little world sort of way.

Ooh! We're the ****s!That'd be awesome.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Craig's an all-around-sweetheart.
babe, Craig's a ****.
Quote:
Are we thinking names for this ship?
I can't think of anything. I just know i don't like Cranny.
|| Manny/Craig
Closed Thread   Post New Thread