Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Those were both really great. They should have became friends in season 4 instead of Crellie.
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, this would be a hot couple. And in a weird way, I think Alex would balance out Craig.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Awww the Craig/Alex thread! I loved the idea of these two so much. I agree about the balance but I'm still trying to figure out how to explain it. I don't want to say it's that they both come from troubled households...that seems like too much of a cliche when it comes to ships. And especially since both of their circumstances were so different and they handled them as such. Alex has a very tell it like it is approach, which I think some people feel Craig needs. He can use his charms to bring out her softer side. Yeah...I have no idea where I'm going with this.

(how things should have been paired off in season 5)
Old 01-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Alex has a very tell it like it is approach, which I think some people feel Craig needs. He can use his charms to bring out her softer side.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Alex just wouldn't put up with Craig's crap, and that would tone down his potential for doing awful things. Meanwhile, he would make her a little bit more..something.

For some reason, I'm thinking of Alex as the perfect blend of Ashley and Manny. Except that she doesn't actually have anything in common with either, so I don't know where it's coming from

Edit: Also, Jellie! I thought I was the only shipper. There was just something adorable about them.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Please add me! They would have been such a good couple