Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree, I think this season will be her season. As in, she'll rake in a lot more fans. I've seen many people on other message boards who claim that they didn't like her character in S8, but after they witnessed her growth and transformation they appreciate her a lot more. And they recognize that she's the only honest character on the show. That's just sad, because back in the old days, I felt like I could relate to everyone on the show, even Paige at times. Now it's just ridiculous knowing that the only relatable character I identify with is Clare and/or possibly Fiona/Holly J. I lost respect for Alli, and I never liked Jenna.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

^ I can agree with that. I always really liked Clare but after she and KC broke up I adored her! I think she's become so awesome now! This will be her season.

And yes it did take 10 Months to get through this one thread. Let's not have that happen with thread #2.
(note this thread has 14,115 views though)

And I've been waiting a very, very long time to say this....
HERE'S THREAD #2!!!!!!!! :
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/blue-ey...boys-62963878/

Last edited by Nekoshoujo; 08-05-2010 at 02:31 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread