Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Blue Eyes ღ ||Clare/Aislinn|| #3: Because she's a bigger man than Eli and Fitz combined.

Welcome To The 2nd CLARE/AISLINN Appreciation Thread!

1. bickering love
2. lidelkewte
3. bailamicorazon
4. Justme2000
5. Mayberry
6. kukoo_bananaz
7. Nekoshoujo
8. looniejoolie
9. Oh-Canada
10. seekingforthereign59
11. simplyxjiberty
12. murphyboy11
13. nanatsuiro-rainbow
14. regiusachan
15. Tobiko
16. Janah
17. NoSeriously
18. Scribbled Pretty
19. Aubsbobs
20. All_Star07
21. mikan-chin
22. ACharmingGirl
23. Coelina
24. Penny Avenue
25. .*.~.Laura.~.*.
26. Kirdanjo
27. ForeverDegrassiFan
28. Denmark
29. saintly
30. ..:://MightyMouse\\::..
31. <3~ana_banana0217~<3
32. TheElk
33. Eva Diva
34. Emanified
35. necklace
36. deeniemaus
37. x_ALD
38. BlackHalo
39. Helllo892
40. _blueeyes
41. Tri-eyes
42. xNUABO
43. DragonNinjaAri
44. helloeinstein
45. xxzooyorkxx
46. worththeriskx
47. SupernaturalLuv
48. Unicornline
49. lovejonathanjackson

Why We Love Clare:
1. Because she is cute as a button!
2. Because she's a great friend.
3. Because she's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
4. Because she's sarcastic.
5. Because she's a genius.
6. Because she doesn't care what people think about her.
7. Because who else could burn someone while remaining so classy?!
8. Because she doesn't believe in violence as an answer.
9. Because she's the smart one... and the one with the hot make over.
10. Because she's a great role model.

Why We Love Aislinn:
1. Because she has talent beyond her years.
2. Because she has great taste in TV shows.
3. Because she's down to earth.
4. Because she has the most amazing eyes ever.
5. Because she rocks the vintage look.

http://www.fanforum.com/f191/clare-e...-1-a-62859655/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/blue-ey...boys-62963878/

Last edited by Penny Avenue; 10-09-2010 at 10:56 AM
Old 09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

WOOT WOOT! Clare/Aislinn is finally at thread three! Thanks for creating it!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

It's no problem She deserves way more love than she gets.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

A huge AMEN to that! Preach the truth!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Sweet, another thread.

Okay then, I'm just gonna carry the conversation over from the second, if you don't mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike91391 (View Post)
I didn't like Darcy either. I mean what she went through was sad but she was really judgemental.
I've liked Clare since she called the police on Darcy's stalker. Just a kid being that bright at that young an age stuck out to me.
Yeah, I think that was part of the reason she didn't appeal to me. Clare, on the other hand... I could relate to her to some extent. Granted, I've never been crazy smart, but... just the whole awkward, dorky side, and standing up for things she believes in. That sort of thing. Occasionally I even get second-hand embarrassment, like in "Innocent When You Dream" - only because I could see myself ending up in a similar position. But yeah, she's probably the only character on Degrassi that I've REALLY related to.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I concur. I've really appreciated Clare because she was relatable to being normal. Not saying that the other character's aren't, but Clare has always had the characteristics that people consistantly desire/value:

Honesty. Loyalty. Kindness. Intelligence.

I think she doesn't have that many followers because everyone rather watch someone who's ****ty, ignorant, one-side-focused. Jenna? Yeah, I went there. Haha.

Maybe it's just because people would rather look down at someone rather than look up and admire...
Old 09-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT and lovely title. I agree 100%.

Clare has been one of my favorite characters. From the first time I saw her character, I became a fan. There's just something about her character that the other characters don't have and I love that about her.

& I thought it wasn't possible but my love for Aislinn has risen to another level, lol. Her tweets are interesting and ah, idek. That girl is just all kinds of amazing ♥
Old 09-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, Clare's just...a good girl. And ya know, she's still got her flaws, but I like genuinely good people just like I like the messed up and confused people. And I loved "Innocent When You Dream," even though I too was burying my head in my arms when Clare was getting a little too into her fanfiction.

Honestly the writer part really appeals to me too. They've had Ellie who went into journalism, but there's no real character who's struck me as being a writer -- or at least if there was one, they changed fast and I forgot it. But in the here and now, there's Clare, and yeah, just like people who paint probably liked Jimmy's foray into the arts or people who are in bands are a fan of the Degrassi bands, I love how they're working Clare's writing angle of life. I hope they come back to it, seriously.

So yeah, tl;dr, Clare being relatable=good thing.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aislinn's tweets are the coolest thing ever. I think it's so sweet how she attempts to respond to everyone. And she's always positive and charming.

But yeah, I hope they continue Clare's hobby of writing. More like a passion really. Even if all it is is just a quick mention in an episode. In Better Off Alone you can tell she's writing a fanfic. Coolest. Thing. Ever. Haha.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree, Aislinn is so sweet and down to earth. She loves Logan Lerman, just like most of my friends do! I haven't seen Percy Jackson but I was always planning to. Now that Aislinn herself has deemed him crush-worthy, I just have to go see it for myself.
Also, I believe she deserves more credit for giving the fans what they want. After all, she was the one who convinced Munro to get a Twitter. Now if she could only get James and Spencer one as well...
Old 09-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha! I totally think Aislinn could convince them too. I mean, she got the whole world to take notice when Munro did.

Whose to say that when she gets the other guys twitters, the whole world won't watch? I definitely think there's some twitter envy. But at the same time, they seem like a family/good group of friends. So the envy isn't probably real existant.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Annie & Mitchell
C l a i r e
Old 09-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

(Aw this Darcy hate is kind of breaking my heart. By the time season seven rolled around she was in my top 3 out of the originals.)

I love how down to earth Aislinn is. She seems so mature beyond her years and she has this classy elegance about her. I have so much respect for she and Jordy; you can just tell they try to get back to as many of their fans as they possibly can.

Old 09-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

(I loved Darcy too; I was really sad she left with the whole Peter line still hanging. What can I say? Awesomeness runs in the Edwards family).

Totally agree about the whole elegance thing! She's just so naturally...Lovely. Haha. I really appreciated how at the MMVA's she wore that purple dress that was modest. She went old-school Hollywood, I think.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Darcy just made so many wrong turns while she was on the show. Other characters keep saying that Clare cares too much what people think, but Darcy was way, way worse - she wanted to be popular and on top of the social food chain, and her actions to reach those positions really took her off the moral course.

On a side note, I love that Clare twitted about "Crossfire" by Brandon Flowers ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread