Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

the Blooper Reel: Things You Weren't Meant to See!

I was watching ep 506 ISHFWILF and I noticed that when Danny tackles JT to the ground and JT is face down on the dirt, he lifts up his hand and the ground comes up with it. It was really quick, but I'm sure I wasn't supposed to see it. I wondered if anyone else noticed any moments like that in other episodes.
Remember When - A Jiberty Video
vintagefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Sometimes I think they accidentally hire actors who look too much like actors already on the show. Spinner and Dylan are the most classic example, but also, the guy who helps Manny through her routine at the beginning of AWH looks kinda like season 2 Sean, and the guy the Montreal Crew beats up on in OH kinda looks like Marco.

the-n's edits of WDC also make it fairly obvious it's edited. (For those who live in Canada, they edited the train scene, and instead we just see the skateboard fall and the next scene is Craig running off. Sean still says "Man, what's wrong with you?" though.) CW has a similar thing. (In particular, they delete Spinner's joke about HIV, so Armstrong's comment about ignorance doesn't have a context.)
kickedinthehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

In Our House when they were having the party then Ellies mom comes and Ellies standing next to the door, Ellies mom is talking to sean and in the back you can see Ellie go out the door, then the next seen is Ellie going out the door!!
kimstar887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

In Don't Believe the Hype, when JT and Liberty are in the sewing room and Liberty is eating her banana, she has banana on her lip when she's talking. She asks JT a question and he answers it and when they cut back to her the banana is gone.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:01 PM
New Fan

west end girls

In West End Girls The Part Where Manny And PAige Is TAlking PAige Back is Turned To Manny When She Is Talking..Next THey Go To The Side View on MAnny And PAige Is FAcing The Mirror
Loveme456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagefan
In Don't Believe the Hype, when JT and Liberty are in the sewing room and Liberty is eating her banana, she has banana on her lip when she's talking. She asks JT a question and he answers it and when they cut back to her the banana is gone.
Speaking of Jiberty, in GG, Ryan says "Riberty" instead of Liberty for some reason. Jake works with it and apparently Bruce McDonald thought it was funnier this way.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

I always thought the Riberty was intentional...he was supposed to be half conscious and half sleep and he was all "breathy". But that's been brought up a lot in the past.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I assumed he did it cause he was talking in his sleep as well. I didn't think it was a blooper
CharlieXscene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I think AAO has the biggest bloopers. First you see craig at the rave in the background looking so lonely and pissed (LMAO) and then you see him back at his house, then back at the rave again. And if you look close before emma and chris leave the actual rave(and go to that secret place) they show the rave setting from top view and in the center you can actually see cranny making out, but then 2 seconds later the scene shoots to them dancing, weird.

oh and POL craig is on the truck, the next minute he's on the ground, the next minute he's on the truck again.

and in the s3 DVD, during one of the Holiday deleted scenes when craig was about to bring manny into a class to give her the present, he pulled her arm so hard, it looked like jake was dragging his little sister.

Stefan&Katherine

Last edited by LotusRises; 06-29-2006 at 09:19 AM
LotusRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
and in the s3 DVD, during one of the Holiday deleted scenes when craig was about to bring manny into a class to give her the present, he pulled her arm so hard, it looked like jake was dragging his little sister.
A lot of Holiday's bloopers are the height difference between Jake and Cassie.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

In Venus, you see Jake smiling at Manny's video before he says "shut up, that's not funny" to Jimmy.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm, the only thing i can think of is in JLP when ash and terri are talking the morning after. terri has a neckalace on then the next secondit gone and then the next its on again.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

these are all really intersting.. ill have to go back and look at this
Old 12-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
In Venus, you see Jake smiling at Manny's video before he says "shut up, that's not funny" to Jimmy.
Oh! I noticed that too! That was hilarious.

I think what happened was that when the camera was shooting the scene focused on Aubrey, Jake started to crack up at how Aubrey said "Manny Santos, my how you've grown". (I mean.. who wouldn't?). Then, when the camera was shooting it focused on Jake, Jake was acting serious like he was supposed to.
BeautifulMistakex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
i think that was on purpose...like craig goin "wow little manny who lost her virginity to ME? making a video? wow...."

Dawson & Joey Spencer & Ashley
Pacey & Andie Ryan & Marissa Dan & Serena Lily & Rufus
rockchick5791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread