Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Ooh. I certainly wouldn't mind that.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

^ *fingers crossed*

Plus it really seems like Bianca and Clare are both in need of BFFs. Mutual friend Adam needs to bring them together so they can all cause some trouble.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I really enjoyed their scenes in NWTR! But I was hoping that it would be leading more towards a friendship, and I didn't really get that vibe. I'm really hoping after the last episode that they get more development in the rest of season 11. And it would be nice to see scenes with Clare, Adam, and Bianca too.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Yeah, I didn't quite get a friendship vibe either. But I hope they interact more and that they do become friends.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

So if you follow the character twitters you'll know that Adam loves the cookies Clare bakes. I guess she bakes a lot? I just had this idea that one day Clare goes over to the Torres household to bake cookies with Adam. Bianca would make fun of them but she'd end up stealing a cookie when they're done. She'd tell Clare they're "okay" when really she thought they were the most delicious cookies she's ever had.

With Eli moving on to the Imogen/Fiona/Eli trio, I think a Bianca/Adam/Clare sorta-friendship would be fun to see.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please!
I loved their interaction in Nowhere To Run, they're complete opposites so it was entertaining to watch. Hopefully we get some Clare/Bianca moments during the second half of season 11!
AmeeAtomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoshoujo (View Post)
So if you follow the character twitters you'll know that Adam loves the cookies Clare bakes. I guess she bakes a lot? I just had this idea that one day Clare goes over to the Torres household to bake cookies with Adam. Bianca would make fun of them but she'd end up stealing a cookie when they're done. She'd tell Clare they're "okay" when really she thought they were the most delicious cookies she's ever had.

With Eli moving on to the Imogen/Fiona/Eli trio, I think a Bianca/Adam/Clare sorta-friendship would be fun to see.
That would be so funny!

Ugh, don't remind me. I want my Misfits. But at the same time, I wouldn't mind Bianca/Adam/Clare...
Old 01-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

^ could not agree more! But if they're going to split up the Misfits in favor of Fimogeli than having Badare is only fair, right? It rhymes so it must be true. I just think that this is one of those times when even if they wouldn't be friends on their own they could end up being friends of circumstance - at least with Bianca being pulled into the group. I just think it would create a lot of interesting opportunities. Plus Bianca and Clare could bring out a completely new side in each other, one that might ultimately benefit both characters. Plus it would ultimately be a good contrast group for Fimogeli.

oh and you can add me too!
Old 01-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Loyal Fan

May I be added too. Oh and can one of the reasons be "Because sugar (Clare) and spice (Bianca) make everything nice."

There is just something very intriguing about them together and I agree that it would bring different sides of their personality to the surface. I blame my addiction on this friendship/possible relationship on a slew of fan fiction.

Last edited by eclecticSJ; 01-11-2012 at 05:21 AM Reason: Adding On!
eclecticSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread